Darth Yogi

AAC-1 Hovercraft

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Some of you may remember my AAC-1 Hovercraft, from battle front, I posted a while ago. Well Now I have made a version 2. This version has improved colors, as well as some work on getting rid of some of the gappyness.

Now I present to you, The AAC-1 Hovercraft, Version 2. Enjoy!

5659514318_032e119453_z.jpg

5658938789_b4f1c258dc_z.jpg

5658939051_bc5ab44c0c_z.jpg

5659511182_82f06d1997_z.jpg

Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoyed. Please C&C.

Edited by KielDaMan
Indexed

Excellent creation 'Darth Yogi', you must be smarter than your average Sith Lord eh ? :wink:

Fantastic engines, smooth body work and big guns ! :devil:

My only worry with this is those wing pieces in the front, they don't allow a smooth flow around the craft, but apart from that :thumbup: !

May the Sith be with you 'Darth Yogi' ! :grin:

Nice job, Darth Yogi. I agree with LT, the wing plates on the front edge are kinda gappy still and do interrupt the flow of the MOC.

A shot against the 'real' thing.

5659514318_032e119453_z.jpgACC-1.PNG

It looks Very good Darth Yogi, but the front could be a little wider, the grills/vent things at the front are a bit narrow, but I love the turrets.

Very well done build darth yogi! I really like the overall smooth finish of the surfaces, though I have to agree with the others that the part that needs improvement are the slanted plates in front with visible gas. Instead of the plate technique, why don't you use slanted bricks for that part?

I like it, it's a very accurate model of the real version. I can complain about the wing plates at the front, but, oh well, the whole thing itself looks cool enough to me! What about a nice swamp diorama? :grin:

Thank you all for the kind comments, glad you liked it. I agree that it is to gappy in some places, and if any of you have suggestions I would love to hear them.

Very well done build darth yogi! I really like the overall smooth finish of the surfaces, though I have to agree with the others that the part that needs improvement are the slanted plates in front with visible gas. Instead of the plate technique, why don't you use slanted bricks for that part?

Thank you. I don't think that the sloped bricks would really work. They either get too much slope or are to tall. Also I dont see how I would get the middle slanted slope. Thanks anyway.