10or

Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Video Game

Well I got through the whole demo and I must say I quite liked it. :wub: I like what LEGO did with the three brothers story.

The game is pretty good (so far). My highlight: the fact that you can play as Pigwidgeon!

The game is pretty GREAT!

You can also play as Arnold, Ginny's Pygmy Puff!!

The game is pretty GREAT!

You can also play as Arnold, Ginny's Pygmy Puff!!

I saw it, but to late to try it. The Weasley twins had bike horns that walk around.

There are also these red-caps, little mushroom people. They're pretty awesome to!

My copy just came in the mail today and it's amazing! I have it on DS and they fixed everything that was wrong with Years 1-4 on that system. The only problem is, I preordered it from GameStop, so I would get the bonus t-shirt. The game came, but the t-shirt didn't. Anybody else have this problem?

Edited by Legomaster34

Thanks for the link to the demo, I've played it last week and I enjoyed it. Nice graphics and very nice level designs. The Tale of the Three Brothers was extremely well done.

I still haven't bought the first game yet, but I just think there'll be a complete years-edition or something like that. :tongue: I almost bought it for the Wii once, but looking at the more beautiful version for the PC, I'll probably get the latter.

love the game

just wish that HBP and DH were as long as OotP

I really wish they included Quidditch, Lavender and Ron, Katie Bell getting cursed, OWLS, more Battle of Hogwarts, etc.

hope the DLC comes with more stuff to do besides just more characters

Dobbys death is worse in LEGO form than in the books and movie imo.

Does anyone know the secret code from the September 2011 LEGO Club Magazine for unlocking the wallpaper on Lego.com?

Does anyone know the secret code from the September 2011 LEGO Club Magazine for unlocking the wallpaper on Lego.com?

Hogwarts

Picked up the DS version of the game today, only played 3 levels but so far it's great! If anyone has any questions about that version, ask away, and I'll try to answer from my limited play experience. :grin:

So, I just finished the story line.

Loving the game :wub:

Just a short question...

How does one play with other characters while roaming through Hogwarts, Diagon Alley and so on?

I thought that if I finished a free play level with, for example, Bellatrix, I'd end up with her in the roaming parts too.

But sadly that is not the truth :sceptic:

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Mitch

So, I just finished the story line.

Loving the game :wub:

Just a short question...

How does one play with other characters while roaming through Hogwarts, Diagon Alley and so on?

I thought that if I finished a free play level with, for example, Bellatrix, I'd end up with her in the roaming parts too.

But sadly that is not the truth :sceptic:

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Mitch

It's quite simple, just go to one of those cauldrons that can be found all over the castle, select the polyjuice potion and turn into the character you're looking for ;)

Just finished the game. It is the best story mode from all the lego games, but in comparing to the first lego harry potter, the free roaming wasn't that good. It was all easier, much easier. Why did they make the castle smaller :( . And why again no dementors. I really want to play as them.

It might be a bit late for many of you, but here's my updated map of the 'free roam hub' for LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7.

lhp_5-7_map.png

The dotted line represents the one-way path through the vanishing cabinet from Borgin and Burke's to the Seventh Floor Corridor.

Please let me know if there are any mistakes or if there's anything missing.

Hope you find it useful!

Edited by ADHO15

:oh: My-oh-my ADHO, thats impressive! I haven't got the game yet (Christmas), but this will be useful for when I get it! :thumbup:

Thanks a lot, Flitwick. Glad you'll be able to put it to good use when you get the game. :classic:

The DLC for the game is available

good selection, the founders, Luna with the Lion Hat, Ghoul in Ron's PJs, Peeves, Harry Yule Ball, and Hermione Pink Dress

wish they would add some more levels or something

Hey, if anyone is looking for help.cheats/walkthrough, I use this site and it helps a hell of a lot, so check it out! :sweet: