10or

Harry Potter: Years 5-7 Video Game

legoharrypotter20519-610.jpg

Here is the discussion for the newly annouced sequel to Years 1-4, Years 5-7.

The game is set for release on November 11, the same day as DH Part 2 is released on DVD/Blu-Ray in the US.

Here is a link for the press release of the game.

Edited by 10or

And move this I shall.

Thanks.

And if we're getting it this holiday season, that means there's 3 games in a year! Woo!

they are relasing Lego games pretty often this year. Maybe we get 5 great Lego games in a year! Hoorah!

Gameplay video!

Meh, not as good as I thought it would be but I will wait on more gameplay videos to decide whether or not to buy it.

I doesn't look as good as the first game, but I'll probably get it for completeness.

how does it not look as good as the first one?!

i love all the new elements that the video showed, spectra-specs, WWW products, Hermione's bag, the deluminator!

I cannot wait for this game! looks better than the EA games

(Takes a deep Breath) Yay!

It looks very good.

I'm happy with it.

The fact that they added the James and Lily statue in the graveyard makes me excited because it means that they added stuff not only from the movie but also stuff that was in the books that they cut from the films. I really hope they have a dueling system in the game.

Interesting review of the game was released. Glad there will be 6 levels per film, unlike POC there were only 5

Edited by 10or

Even though I lost interest in HP after book 4, I think I am interested in the DS version of this game. However, I'll most likely either be trading in a couple old games to drive down the price a bit or i'll wait for a used version to be available.

I did enjoy the first one and I still play it from time to time, but it was too easy. I beat the game in about 5 hours and got to 100% about an hour and a half after that. Except for about 2 hats and a character card, I had figured everything else out on my own.

Hopefully soon :classic:

I went by some stores today, to look up the game. I was under the impression that it would be released at the same time the movie was released in cinemas.

Apparently I was wrong and it will be released when the movie is released on DVD... damnit :grin:

At Bart Smit the game will be on November 16th.

Regards,

Mirch

hopefully we get a teaser trailer by this month or an actual full trailer

i wonder if they are going to release a different trailer for each movie/book every month like they did for POC and Years 1-4

Sorry if this is out of topic but i got the first game for wii and level two the blue, yellow and green bricks. the blue one is not there! Anyone else have this problem?

As Order of the phoenix will be the first book in this game, I think that a level in the room of requirement will be a great way to introduce offensive spells, like stupefy andreducto, etc.

Also I think that a new way of duelling should be introduced, like when dumbledore and voldemort and harry and voldemort duel their wands connect, it would be great to be able to dothis in the game with friends, whoever pushes the fastest will win, this was only explored basically in years 1-4 in the last level.

I think that you should be able to go back into a classroom and re-do the lesson, this was not available in the last game and could be annoying if you are trying to teach someone who is new to the game all the spells/abilities, in the end I built my very own Hogwarts in creator so me and my friends could use that instead.

I do really like years 1-4 but I hope that years 5-7 improves on points that let the first game down. :sweet:

I do really like years 1-4 but I hope that years 5-7 improves on points that let the first game down. :sweet:

Especially the glitches. I had to play the game twice. In my first game a glitch stopped me so I went to my second game where I was stopped by a glitch! Then I fixed the glitch in the first game. The glitches were horrible in 1-4. I'm really looking forward to this game.

I can't wait to see what this will be like on the DS. I have Years 1-4 on that system and it is on of my favorite LEGO games on it. The others I own on the DS, Indiana Jones and Star Wars, had very similar gameplay which got a bit boring by the time I got Star Wars (I got Indy first) but Harry Potter felt fresh but still had some similar elements like panels that only certain types of characters can use. There were some things that could be improved, which I am sure they will do in Years 5-7. For example not being able to jump all the time got a little annoying after a while, and the top-down-corner view made it so you couldn't see the design of the characters printing very well unless you were in the minifigure customizer. And no multiplayer (unlike the other LEGO DS games) was a bit of a letdown. Being stuck in the Room of Requirement and not being able to explore the rest of Hogwarts was a bit dissapointing. But if they improve those things then Years 5-7 will definately be a must-buy for me.

Not a trailer yet but if you follow this link you can find the entire Godric's Hollow level including cut scenes. And also pics from OotP and HBP

Not a trailer yet but if you follow this link you can find the entire Godric's Hollow level including cut scenes. And also pics from OotP and HBP

The Godric's Hollow level has been removed from that page, but you can still find it here: