lightningtiger

MEGA-MOC - Shopping Centre

Okay, is there a joke I'm missing here......Peacocks....wait I'll pop over to goggle....right, back now - MEH ! I'm NOT doing a U.K. town......New Mannum is Aussie....green and gold. Peacocks is a U.K. clothing retailer, first thing that popped up on goggle ! :grin:

But thanks for the comment anyway 'Darth CJ' and keep on watching everyone still more to come tomorrow ! :grin:

Ok Aussie state of mind! :grin:

Thanks 'Darth' and 'Fuzzy' for your comments, oh I have done some more work to the exterior.

0000_1_shopping_centre_073.jpg

Comments still welcome and Brick On ! :grin:

Yes your build looks getting massive steps ahead as mine just bacwards.

If no one had suggested this yet: Electronics Store !!

Yes your build looks getting massive steps ahead as mine just bacwards.

If no one had suggested this yet: Electronics Store !!

Thanks for the suggestion 'icy brick', a Dick Smith store eh ?.....I'll consider it after the discount store and see what parts I'll have left ! :blush: (oops, my spare parts are starting to disappear *oh2* )

Keep on watching everyone, more in a few hours ! :grin:

Hello!

This will indeed be a big building eventually! :classic: When you spend as much love to details as you did for your previous creations, I have no doubt that this will be a fantastic creation. I already like the revolving door! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thank you 'Legostein' for your kind words, I'll be making a few changes next to the ladies fashion store....adding a drinks machine with a storeroom behind it for the next shop to go in.

Plus signage today too, I must work on The Coffee Club kiosk and fashion store - Katies or Suzanne Grae you lot decide...please ? :blush:

Keep on watching ! :grin:

G'day everyone, just a little bit more today.

0000_1_shopping_centre_068.jpg

0000_1_shopping_centre_069.jpg

0000_1_shopping_centre_070.jpg

0000_1_shopping_centre_071.jpg

0000_1_shopping_centre_072.jpg

I will be making the merchandise for the ladies fashion store plus stickering tomorrow too !

Comments still welcome.

Brick On everyone ! :grin:

Great progress on this MOC! It looks even more like a shopping centre now that there is plants inside it. :thumbup:

Keep up the good work. :classic:

~buddy~

Thanks for your comments 'buddy', on the untiled section will be the seating area for The Coffee Club.

More to come ! :grin:

Looks great so far! If you are still deciding on the anchor chain, I'd vote for K-Mart. It will give you a nicer brick built entrance.

Is it possible to create one of those rectangular kiosks to go in the middle of the walkway just in front of the Vodafone stall? How much would rent be to put a little independant LEGO store in there? :tongue:

Also, I think you need a service corridor leading to a security room so your shoppers have somewhere to barricade themselves into when the zombies start to attack! :grin:

Edited by Outer Rim Trading Co.

Thanks for comments 'ORTC', I doubt zombies but drunks more like it ! :laugh:

Great, a vote for Kmart...if that goes ahead that means not one supermarket but two - ouch ! :tongue::laugh:

More tomorrow.....yeah, I still need that store name for the ladies fashion.....Katies or Suzanne Grae ? :wink:

Keep on suggesting ! :grin:

Nice work so far. This is going to be huge when its finished.

For suggestions maybe a Gamestop or a Footlocker? (If you have those in Australia) I'd love to see someone attempt to make a Lego shoe shop. :laugh:

Thanks 'jonwil', 'Fuzzy' and 'Brink' for your comments, Katies it is for the ladies fashion store.

Now just a quick update before I start sticker production.

0000_1_shopping_centre_066.jpg

0000_1_shopping_centre_067.jpg

Even more to come......keep those comments and suggestions comming ! :wink:

Just one question. What have you thought for the name t this shopping centre ??

And I´ll say: this is a phenomenom !

With the details shaping up, so is the shopping center.

This MEGA-MOC would be one of the best ones I've seen yet. Good job. :classic:

Thanks 'icy brick' and 'Bricks2000' for your kind words, now name.....gee, suggestions anyone ? :blush:

I was going to run with 'New Mannum Village Shopping Centre', but what can anyone else come up with ?

I have had to rip the white tiles from the Ford Dealer's showroom to almost complete the flooring you see in the above photos......fresh photo up soon !

Brick On Everyone ! :grin:

Hey there. Awesome build. I am a huge fan of intricacies and love all the small details (all started when I built a small Panini press... I was hooked after that!)

Are you intending on having a customer information desk at all? Some of the ones here in the U.K can be quite lavish and would allow the use of a lot of trans(insert favourite colour here) peices.

And where's the loo's??? ( I really wanted to write Dunny there, but didn't want to annoy/offend anyone...):blush:

JC

Hey there. Awesome build. I am a huge fan of intricacies and love all the small details (all started when I built a small Panini press... I was hooked after that!)

Are you intending on having a customer information desk at all? Some of the ones here in the U.K can be quite lavish and would allow the use of a lot of trans(insert favourite colour here) peices.

And where's the loo's??? ( I really wanted to write Dunny there, but didn't want to annoy/offend anyone...):blush:

JC

Love how this is coming along. It's a real labour of love and it does take time.

Thanks 'enrgie', 'johnny cogs' and 'AJ' (again :wink: ) for your comments and suggestions.....and 'AJ'.....look at me, look at me ! :laugh:

There is going to be a sign by the travel agent saying toilets, plus stickering for the coffee kiosk and fashion store too ! :wink:

Like I said more to come....keep on watching ! :grin:

how about a docking bay for deliveries? down past the toilets to a service hall

as i use to deliver stock to the clothing stores like Katies and thats how we wheeled in the stock to and from the docking bays