Sign in to follow this  
DoubleT

And the Joker is....

Straight from the floor of Comic-Con 2006 in San Diego, Movieweb.com and SuperHeroFlix.com has learned that Heath Ledger will be playing the Joker in the next installment of the Batman movie franchise.

You might knkow him from Brokeback Mountain and A Knight's Tale..

This new is from Movieweb.com

http://www.movieweb.com/news/37/13637.php

Wow, that's cool. I'm surprised they didn't get someone else, but its still cool.

Another one to get killed/defeated by old Bale.

* jumps with exitment *

Yeay !! After playing the grand Casanova and Bob Dylan, he will probably screw the great character of the joker !!

I never saw him in a movie (go figure why lool) but I really don't like his face at all !! Lets hope he gets disfigured in the movie rapidly so we only see him in make-up !!

And I was not joking !!

*yoda*

A lot of people had doubts about the casting in Batman Begins, but it turned out to be fantastic.

I'm not going to judge the movie until it's released.

It seems a strange choice, but I'm going to go with Bloddy Jay by saying that I won't judge it until the movies released, or at least until we see pictures...

I cant wait to see the movie as Begins was one of my all time favourite movies...lets hope he is as good as his predecessors...

Nice to see you on these boards again Jay..tho I havnt been posting as much lately..

I have seen and liked A Kinght's Tale, I heard he did a good job in Brokeback too, so I am not too worried. I haven't seen Begins yet so I have no idea if that was good or not but if given the right script I think he will do fine.

I am sure of one thing though, they will not be making more of the crap like the bat nipples movie.