Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - Day Two

Alright, so after repeated atempts at contacting Randy Rabbit with no response, either he is keeping a low profile or is on one of his "bread delivery" excursions, if there is no other evidence to be brought forward than I suggest that we seriously consider Randy as a possible mafia member for the following reasons:

1. His innacivity during yesterdays proceedings.

2. His aggressive attitude towards after being accused.

3. His rather insufficient reasons for choosing to vote for Marcus.

4. His illogical attempt at accusing Doctor Candace Cow made yesterday.

5. His continued lack of conversation today.

Randy, I also believe you killed Gavin because of his logical attitude and in order to make an alibi for yourself. So what do you have to say for yourself Mr. Rabbit?

These accusations are all correct.

Where are you Randy? Where have you been all this time? If you don't turn up and give good reasons for your acts, I will have to vote for you.

If you are with us, clear yourself and help us find our real enemies!

Yes I can confirm that as I already did in the form of a letter I've send to the police office today.

Which part? Are you saying that you have evidence that Randy murdered Gavin? *huh* . That's pretty impressive information! Unless he is a misguided vigilante, not a scum :look: .

018.jpg

"Mayor Langston Lion, you have nothing to fear," Special Agent Haydn Horse said, "I'm going to rid this town of this pestilence."

"Um yeah..." Mayor Lanston said, "Pestilence..."

019.jpg

"Because wherever someone needs help, I'll be there," Haydn Horse said, "Wherever the disadvantage are being taken advantage of by the more advantaged and the advantageous, I'll be there."

"What are you looking at?" The Mayor asked.

"I see my greatness over the horizon," Special Agent Haydn Horse answered, "And wherever there are cracks in the foundation of society, I will be there, for I am the engineer of greatness and safety in society."

020.jpg

"Be careful around that loose railing, Mr. Engineer," Bruno Bear said as he pushed Special Agent Haydn Horse into the aforementioned loose railing.

021.jpg

"Nooooooooo!" Cried Special Agent Haydn Horse, "I'm too sexy to die!"

022.jpg

SHUNK!

"Oh, how unfortunate," Pauly Pig laughed, "You landed right on my vertically mounted Katana."

023.jpg

"Mwahahahaha..."

024.jpg

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA..."

025.jpg

"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

First day grades

(Grades are given as indication of success or need for improvement. They should not be taken personally.)

Bricks2000 (Marcus Mouse) - It's hard to give a grade on the first day and it was really hard to go from a relatively calm game to a bandwagon forming against you. It's hard to know what to do the first time. Your defense wasn't too strong and you seemed to give up pretty easily. That is a normal response and you'll learn with time how to defend yourself. Based on that I could give you an incomplete or pass you. However, being scum, you didn't communicate with your scum team at all. Without working with them, there was no way to form a plan of defense. These games are fun but they need some effort and work on your part. I'd like you to play again before joining a full-fledged game so I have no choice but to Fail you. Sorry.

KingoftheZempk (Holly Hippo) - Grading doesn't matter for you since you've played before. If you were new, however, I'd have to give you an Incomplete. Sorry you got killed off so early. I was hoping you would get more of a chance to play since you got screwed over by that damn framer in Bloodbrick. Since you have played a game before, you can apply for whichever game you like in the future.

Dannylonglegs (Gavin Gorilla) - I think you did an excellent job for the one day you played. One can probably assume that's why the scum went after you. You were logical and organized and had the courage to cast the first vote. The Town needs leadership like this and sctrong players advance the game. You Pass. You may now play a full-fledged Mafia game.

Unless he is a misguided vigilante, not a scum :look: .

Gavin was killed by Pauly Pig who is a member of the mafia. This means that he was probably killed by the scum, not by a vigilante...

Which part? Are you saying that you have evidence that Randy murdered Gavin? *huh* . That's pretty impressive information! Unless he is a misguided vigilante, not a scum :look: .

What I ment to say is that I share the same thought and I confirm he is absent a lot. And he is not easy to find.

Lesson 5, part 2: Don't listen to yourselves

Where are the clues? Not in the dialogue the host has you saying. In my game in particular, the dialogue I give to characters is only furthering the narrative. There are no clues in what the characters say in the intro. That would not be fair to the players if I gave any clues in what they said.

EDIT: Obviously, if a character is about to meet their demise in a day opener, their dialogue will hint towards their affiliation because their affiliation is about to be revealed anyway. :hmpf: If the host has a living player say something, don't look for clues there. :hmpf:

Of course, if people about to be killed say something, there's a small chance there may be a teeny-weeny clue in there.

Gavin was killed by Pauly Pig who is a member of the mafia. This means that he was probably killed by the scum, not by a vigilante...

True. What I was asking is if we have proof that Randy was the killer. I was asking Hunter to clarify his earlier statement to see if this was indeed the case. If so, then I think we have our vote for the day.

Mod note: I'm aware that Bruno Bear's hand came off when I removed the gun. Please don't PM me about it. It's not a big deal. :hmpf:

Randy, where are you? As far as I can remember you haven't said anything today and poor Betsy must be sick with worry!

Surely delivering bread can't take all day?

And Lily dear, I think proof at this stage is likely to be a little hard to come by, but if anyone has any I'd urge them to come forward to someone they trust.

Seriously Randy? I'm starting to get tired of your continual absence while we're working to root out the scum infesting our town.

From my perspective, it looks odd that somebody will only show up once a bunch of other people have started to become suspicious of their absence. And upon returning they start spewing out wild accusations and illogical arguments just to disappear again the next day. Honestly something just doesn't seem right about that.

I realise that there is a chance that you are in fact an innocent member of the town, and if that be the case I urge you to come forward and prove your innocence not only to me but to the rest of the town.

Right now though I just can't see how having an inactive player could be of any use to the town, and as I've yet to see another player acting half as suspicious as you.

I Vote: Randy Rabbit (Alex the Great)

... :cry_sad:

Randy, if you are reading this, then you know that this town needs you to come forward and show some devotion to it - this time without any quick accusations and half-baked bread-delivery excuses. I know you need to "feed the family", but for once I think you should heed my advice and give us an indication that you still want to be a part of this town. Obviously, you don't feel like actually being a part of this family is so important to you, and things have been like that for quite some time, but if you don't want to save your marriage, then at least help save your town!!!

I might be disappointed by my husband, but there is simply no way I could vote against him without having heard what he'd have to say to us. I've been patient for so long, and I guess that's what I'll have to be yet once again. In the meantime though, I must admit there have been plenty of questions floating in my head since last night... and no answers whatsoever. Perhaps I might also need a glass of liquor, after all.

Some relevant points have already been made.

Evan, you have crystallised my thoughts with another sensible statement.

I would still like to hear from Randy, but I have a feeling we're likely to have a repeat of yesterday.

So I'm sorry Betsy, I vote: Randy Rabbit (Alex the Great)

Randy, I'd like to hear your end of the story before I place a vote against you. I believe everyone should get a chance to defend themselves.

We shouldn't vote people off because their activity. I think we should probably see if he has a

argument before we vote.

For me it's not only for Randy's inactivity, but don't you remember how aggressive the respond yesterday and Gravin placed a vote against him and got killed. I even believe when someone votes for a mafia-member but dont get enough votes he or she can get killed because of that. Just what happend to Gravin.

I think Randy is our main suspect but I'm not voting till I hear his defence. I know it sounds horrible but voting off someone inactive is a win-win. If he is scum we got one, if he is town we didn't lose anyone major. (Unless he has a town night action)

As I said before I'm waiting for his defence before I vote, everyone has the right to defend themselves.

I have arrived from my bread-run. I'm sorrowful for the two deaths last night, but at least the one we convicted was a mafia.

No, I didn't kill Gavin. If you look, I didn't vote for him right away. I wanted to see if there was anything to base the conviction on. Nor did I tell anyone to vote for him. I hope to be more contributing to the work of the town.

If you have any other information about me that would make me mafia, other than my abscence, please say it. But did no one last night find out any information about other players?

I have arrived from my bread-run. I'm sorrowful for the two deaths last night, but at least the one we convicted was a mafia.

No, I didn't kill Gavin. If you look, I didn't vote for him right away. I wanted to see if there was anything to base the conviction on. Nor did I tell anyone to vote for him. I hope to be more contributing to the work of the town.

If you have any other information about me that would make me mafia, other than my abscence, please say it. But did no one last night find out any information about other players?

You have arrived!

Why didn't you reply before? And why didn't you reply to peoples messages?

We don't really have any evidence about you apart from your habit of non-replying and weird behaviour, so I won't vote for you now, but I'm still a bit suspicious... :hmpf_bad:

I was gone unexpectedly the last two days. The only one to message me was chief Brody Bulldog, which I have replied to now.

It's nice to have you back Randy! Don't wander off for too long again. :tongue:

For me it's not only for Randy's inactivity, but don't you remember how aggressive the respond yesterday and Gravin placed a vote against him and got killed. I even believe when someone votes for a mafia-member but dont get enough votes he or she can get killed because of that. Just what happend to Gravin.

That seems like a very good point, same as my husbands. I will think about it and vote soon.

Vote tally

Randy Rabbit (Alex the Great): 2 votes (MacK, Pandora)

You have 20.5 hours to reach a conviction.

That seems like a very good point, same as my husbands. I will think about it and vote soon.

Gavin was not killed because he voted for a mafia member and didn't have enough votes. He was killed because the town lynched him. It's not my fault that he died, he was not willing to talk.

I'm not sure who is part of the mafia at this moment, did no one find any info out last night?

Gavin was not killed because he voted for a mafia member and didn't have enough votes. He was killed because the town lynched him. It's not my fault that he died, he was not willing to talk.

Hubby, what are you trying to say?! :wacko: We never even thought about lynching Gavin!

I may be reading a bit too much into it, but I think this is not the liquor talking... And your statement above has just sent a shiver down my spine! It could just be a slip of the tongue; and at the same time it may also be an indication that you know more than you're willing to tell us.

I've been waiting for days and days for you to come and talk to me, like a man to his wife. You never did, and I don't know what you're up to anymore. I'm sorry Randy, but I'm scared that you might be up to no good...

Vote: Randy Rabbit (Alex the Great)

You should watch what you say when you talk about my poor, sweet Gavin, Randy!

I can't let you say things like that without taking action. You have been suspicious to us all on both days now!

Vote: Randy Rabbit (Alex the Great}