Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - Day Two

Players only please!

001.jpg

The townsfolk all met at Hunter's Pub and drank late into the night.

002.jpg

And they didn't drink water. They are adults and they drank beer and hard liquor. It took the edge off of a stressful situation. This made them human, not evil. No water was served. Lily Lamb was particularly distraught over not having her husband around and what could possibly become of him. Could he actually be a Mafia goon?

003.jpg

As the night grew later, most of the Fabuland residents returned home. Gavin Gorilla was one of the last to leave the pub.

"Hey," Pauly Pig called to him, "Want to play a game?"

004.jpg

"Oh! I love games!" Gavin cried happily, "What game would you like to play? I am particularly fond of Parcheesi!"

005.jpg

"Let's play cops and robbers," Pauly Pig suggested.

"Oh, what fun!" Gavin Gorilla cried, "Should I be a cop or a robber?"

"Why don't you be the robber," Pauly Pig suggested, "You'll be running out of the bank and I'll shoot at you."

"I think it'd be much more fun to be the cop," Gavin Gorilla said, "Give me the gun."

"We'll take turns," Pauly Pig said, "I'll play the cop first."

"Sounds fair," said Gavin Gorilla, "Let's play!"

006.jpg

Gavin started out the fun game by crying, "You'll never take me alive!"

008.jpg

Bang!

009.jpg

"I suppose you were correct," Pauly Pig laughed, "I won't be taking you alive. Heh he he."

010.jpg

Holly Hippo was the first to discover the gruesome sight.

"Help!" She screamed when she saw Gavin's head blown open in a pool of blood, "Somebody help! Police! Doctor Dalton! Oh crap, he left town because of the Mafia problem. Somebody help!!"

But nobody could hear her as the pub was empty.

011.jpg

Nobody except for a dark figure with a revolver...

"Die, you bitch!" The figure remarked coldly.

"Me?" Holly Hippo asked, "But why? I'm not scum..."

Bang!

012.jpg

And with that, Holly Hippo joined Gavin Gorilla in the ever-growing pool of blood outside Hunter's Pub.

013.jpg

In the morning everyone showed up early, eager to hear if Marcus Mouse had been a member of the mafia or not.

"My fellow Fabulanders," The Mayor began, "I have interrogated Marcus Mouse and indeed found him to be a member of The Mafia."

014.jpg

"Oh dear." Lily Lamb cried.

"Where is he now?" Somebody asked.

015.jpg

"Um...I killed him." The Mayor answered.

014.jpg

"Why did you say 'um?'" Somebody else asked.

016.jpg

"It's, um ... just a speech impediment I have." The mayor answered.

014.jpg

"OK."

"I'm not sure it was legal for you to kill him." Chief Brody suggested.

"Why did you kill him?" Lily Lamb asked, "Couldn't we have re-habilitated him through the prison system?"

015.jpg

"It's best to get rid of the scum and free our town from their crime and murder." The mayor answered. "Unfortunately, you lost two ... um ... we lost two innocent members of The Town last night. Gavin Gorilla (Dannylonglegs) and Holly Hippo (KingoftheZempk) were both gunned down outside Hunter's Pub last night. We have conducted investigations and found that they were, indeed, innocent member of The Town."

014.jpg

Franklin Fox stood there in shock. "My wife is gone?" He cried, "I wondered why she didn't come home but figured she slept with Langston like she usually does. When will this madness end? However will I go on?"

Gregor Goat was in tears. "My angel!" He sobbed, "Somebody killed my little angel. We must stop this madness!!"

016.jpg

"Anyway, carrying on, the Fabuland Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has sent us another agent to replace the last one that was broken."

017.jpg

"Everyone, this is Special Agent Haydn Horse," Mayor Langston Lion introduced the FBI agent, "and he'll be taking over the investigation."

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may not edit your posts.
  9. You must post in every day thread.
  10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM or the hosting intern badboytje88.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Players

betsy.jpg

Betsy Bunny - married to Randy Rabbit - played by MetroiD

bianca.jpg

Bianca Lamb - married to Evan Elephant - played by fuzzylegobricks

brody.jpg

Chief Brody Bulldog - ex-boyfriend of Payton Pig - played by Waterbrick Down

candace.jpg

Doctor Candace Cow - played by Masked Builder

evan.jpg

Evan Elephant - married to Bianca Lamb - played by MacK

franklin.jpg

Franklin Fox - married to Helen Hippo - played by Alopex

gertrude.jpg

Gertrude Goat - mother of Marcus and Payton - played by Scorpiox

gregor.jpg

Gregor Goat - boyfriend of Gavin Gorilla - played by Rumble Strike

hunter.jpg

Hunter Horse - married to Piper Poodle - played by Ro87n

lily.jpg

Lily Lamb - married to Marcus Mouse - played by Sirius Black

payton.jpg

Payton Pig - ex-boyfriend of Brody Bulldog - played by Pandora

piper.jpg

Piper Poodle - married to Hunter Horse - played by Donut

randy.jpg

Randy Rabbit - married to Betsy Bunny - played by Alex the Great

Game Over

marcus.jpg

Marcus Mouse - married to Lily Lamb - played by Bricks2000 - convicted on Day One - The Mafia

post-486-130530315508.jpg

Gavin Gorilla - boyfriend of Gregor Goat - played by Dannylonglegs - murdered on Night One - The Town

post-486-130530316384.jpg

Holly Hippo - married to Franklin Fox - played by KingoftheZempk - murdered on Night One - The Town

Non-playing Characters

langston.jpg

Mayor Langston Lion - The Fabuland Mayor

bruno.jpg

Bruno Bear - a mafia goon

pauly.jpg

Pauly Pig - a mafia goon

post-486-130530314659.jpg

Special Agent Haydn Horse - an FBI agent - played by Shadows

Mod note: Very busy morning for me. Wasn't supposed to be. Obviously, there's a picture missing from the opening and I'll update the avatars as soon as I can. Those changes and the grades for those whose game has ended will be up by the time voting starts. Thanks.

Lesson 5, part 1: So you got lucky

Yes, congratulations, you convicted scum on your first day. That's an amazing feat for Mafia School. Make sure, however, that the reason you got this conviction was shear dumb luck. Marcus Mouse worked for the mayor in my comic, yes. But that is not why he was scum in this game. Roles are assigned this way: I take three cups. The first cup contains all the EB member names who are playing the game. The second contains all the character names. The third cup contains role/affiliations. I make one player at a time by choosing one paper from each cup. It's done that randomly. Case in point: in my comic, Holly Hippo was having an affair with Mayor Langston Lion. Is she scum? No. You can see, now that she's dead that she was a member of The Town. Don't metagame again. The info from my comic will not help you. You cannot win by basing your decisions off the source material. I would be a terrible host if I based roles and affiliations off of the comic. I'm insulted that anyone would think it would be that easy.

Day Two has begun. You may not vote during the first 24 hours. Best of luck to everyone. :sweet::thumbup:

Two more innocents dead... Including my dear wife! :cry_sad: I shall revenge you Holly I will! :angry:

But it seems that yesterday we did the right thing, since Marcus Mouse turned out to be scum.

Although I thought he might be an innocent sacrifice, he wasn't, he had an evil black heart...

I find it strange though, that there were two kills. One was definitely committed by the Mafia, since Pauly Pig is a confirmed gang-member, but my wife was murdered by a mysterious killer. Is it possible that there are several killers in our town? *oh2*

Why did you have to be scum, Marcus? Why? :cry_sad: You knew that we, your family, loved you, why did you get yourself mixed up with the bloody mafia?!?

You've brought shame on our family, clearly we're better off without you and I'll not be mourning you. :angry:

Gregor and Franklin, I feel your losses; it's awful that two innocent lives have been cruelly ended, and now we seem to have stumbled one step forward but two steps back. Two of us lost last night doesn't quite seem right..

I am saddened about our losses, Gavin and Holly will be missed. Though I am glad we had luck on our side, I don't expect this to happen again. So we must be careful!

I find it strange though, that there were two kills. One was definitely committed by the Mafia, since Pauly Pig is a confirmed gang-member, but my wife was murdered by a mysterious killer. Is it possible that there are several killers in our town? *oh2*

Yes it is very strange, though I am not sure. I can only think of two possibilities right now...

Scenario 1: There were 3 mafia members (including Marcus) and now there are 2 left.

Scenario 2: There were 2 mafia members (including Marcus) and now there is 1 left. The other killer is a townie, who mistakenly gunned down Holly because of her former relations with the mayor.

I am not sure which one is more plausible. I need to fix myself a drink.

I, I don't know what to say, or what to do.

Gavin was so warm and funny and caring.

I feel lost without him.

I can't believe that we are now beseiged by killers. Two murders in one night!

I'm glad Marcus is dead, as he's part of the problem. We must all rise up and be part of the solution. We must find more Mafia scum, for Gavin and Holly!

Scenario 1: There were 3 mafia members (including Marcus) and now there are 2 left.

Scenario 2: There were 2 mafia members (including Marcus) and now there is 1 left. The other killer is a townie, who mistakenly gunned down Holly because of her former relations with the mayor.

Since (As far as I know) mafias can't usually kill more than one victim, the second one is more likely, and it's a vigilante who made a mistake.. Or it's a serial killer... :oh3:

This is not good, this is sure not good! Now we got 2(!) more furry friends of this once so peaseful and beloved town rudely taken away by the mafia.

I hope this trend doesn't keep going, like next time 3 of us be dead?

What a night my dear friends, while I am gladdened that we convicted a member of the mafia on almost luck, I am extremely saddened by the loss of Gavin and Holly. I admired Gavin's knack for analyzing evidence and statements logically and his forwardness in bringing accusations. Holly will also be missed in that while she may have not spoken up much she was a loyal voter for the town and her influence will be missed I feel as time goes along. But now down to business:

I am saddened about our losses, Gavin and Holly will be missed. Though I am glad we had luck on our side, I don't expect this to happen again. So we must be careful!

Yes it is very strange, though I am not sure. I can only think of two possibilities right now...

Since (As far as I know) mafias can't usually kill more than one victim, the second one is more likely, and it's a vigilante who made a mistake.. Or it's a serial killer... :oh3:

While these seem the most likely I am thinking that we may have a variation of the first scenario on our hands, mainly 2 or more mafia with a singular target, in addition to a serial killer. :sceptic:

I have had a few holes blown in some of my theories so I'm off to do some pondering in my office, feel free to stop in and leave me a message if any of you have any tips.

Possibly, but maybe not all of the mafia can kill at night. I'm guessing that there still are two mafia members left.

Wow. Two deaths in one night! Poor Holly and Gavin. And they were both town! I'm quite happy we made the right decision concerning Marcus....

Now who in the world are the other mafia! Any other theories anyone?

By the way...

Why do you think only these two possibilities are suitable? Why not 4 or 5 maffioze members. If one thinks that there's just one mafia member left he or she can only know this when they are one themselves. But still I believe there's more than one out there. Like it takes two to kill two. So atleast 2 left I'd say

MY SON, SCUM?!?

I always tried my hardest to make him a nice boy, he always seemed gentle and kind. :cry_sad:

But I have failed as a mother, my son turned into a monster and I didn't even know :angry: . But I hope at least dear Payton is what I wanted him to become: a kind loving child.

Now we must discuss the events of last night. Poor Gavin and Holly. :cry_sad:

I have heard of two scum night kills before, so either they were both scum murders or one was a vigilante or a serial killer.

By the way...

Why do you think only these two possibilities are suitable? Why not 4 or 5 maffioze members. If one thinks that there's just one mafia member left he or she can only know this when they are one themselves. But still I believe there's more than one out there. Like it takes two to kill two. So atleast 2 left I'd say

I agree with you Hunter. It is unlikely that there would be only two scum. I reckon there are more out there, now we have to find them. :hmpf_bad:

Anyone have any clues?

What a bitter sweet moment this is. Fabuland just won't be the same with out you Gavin and Holly :sadnew: .

But I'm also glad that Bianca led us to make the right conviction yesterday, even if it was based on blind luck. I hope that lady luck will continue to grace us with her presence as we hunt down the remaining mafia.

As for what to do right now. I think a good place to start would be looking for the motives behind the killings.

A terrible night indeed. But at least we were right about Marcus. That should help build up our faith that we can rid our town of the mafia pest, despite their best effort to "take care" of us all.

Obviously there are bound to be quite a bit more remaining scum among us and I definitely wouldn't count on there just being two or three of them left... We might have to work a bit harder, but I believe we can get to the very bottom of this, as long as we keep a cool head.

Now then - hasn't anyone managed to get any kind of information from last night? I would expect that considering how brazen the mafia seem to have become about taking care of their business, someone might have noticed something... Anyone?

As to the killings - Evan is right, we should consider motives behind these killings - and something makes me think that the person who killed Holly Hippo might have had a personal issue against her. Considering that she wasn't among the outspoken members of this town, this makes it even harder to come up with any plausible explanations as to who might have taken such a dislike to her.

Well on the topic of motives, I think it might be a good idea to share some of our observations that we've made.

If I recall correctly Gavin was the first one to place a vote, and he his vote was for Randy. Mind you, I'm not accusing Randy of anything I'm just letting my observations be known. Gavin also seemed fairly active in our community which could be one viable reason that led to his death.

I have to admit I am stumped as to why Holly was killed. I think that Betsy's theory that the attack was more personal holds some water. Chief Brody, seeing that you've served in the Police Force for a long time, surely you could shed some light on this mystery.

While Gavin's killing is still a mystery to me, I think some good points have been presented. First Gavin was an active member of the community while he may have not known of any other mafia, he was certainly a threat to them because of his persistent and logical arguments and his willingness to take a chance and lead the town in a vote, no member of the mafia would want to be in his sights metaphorically speaking for fear he just may decide to accuse him, thus they killed him.

Holly Hippo seems to be another story however, from the evidence we have she was more than likely not killed by the mafia and was instead taken out by an individual acting alone, more than likely a serial killer, vigilante, or paranoid gun owner (even though no one should own a gun, not even the police force is armed :hmpf: ) Thus we are looking if we are seeking reasons to her death it could mean 3 things:

1. Holly's killer was a serial killer and took her out either because she had special "gifts" or some vital information, though I lean towards the first reason.

2. Holly's killer was a vigilante and took her out because they thought she was part of the mafia due either to her statements in private (possibly in public) or because she had been flying under the radar in a rather scummish manner during yesterday's proceedings.

3. Holly's killer was a reckless owner of a firearm who discharged his weapon when Holly came to him in the middle of the night.

As of the moment I am fairly confident that scenario two is the most likely but we shall see. Again let me stress that although I have personal experience in criminal cases, those experiences are as useless to me as to any of you, my investigations from this point are relying solely on my head, what we need to do is find those members of our town that are "gifted" and gain their trust in private that way the mafia have no idea whom they could be.

As always feel free to leave a message at my office at the station if you have any tips.

Its very sad that my great friends are passing. :cry_sad:

I really am happy that he was scum like I suspected, also thanks for hearing me

out guys. I hope the special agent helps us, or even the chief Brody too could help.

I suspect the scenario 1 could be right but also maybe there is a serial killer on the loose.

I am going to think about this lots tonight. :sad::cry_sad:

I find the misguided Vigilante theory to be the most likely, although the other two could still be right...

I believe that poor Gavin was murdered because of his activity and possibly something to do with voting against Randy though revenge killings are unlikely.

I think that we may have a vigilante amongst us who mistakenly took dear Holly Hippo from us. I doubt that mafia killed both last night but it is still possible.

P.S. I doubt that the special agent will be any help as he is probably just another chance to annoy Shadows.

It is worrying that two of us were lost yesterday; we sadly expected the mafia to strike against one of us, and there are numerous theories as to the reasons behind Holly's death. At the moment I, like others, am inclined to believe that a vigilante is the most likely scenario.

However, this should not distract us from the fact that the mafia are still among us and soon will come the time to vote again. As the almighty has made abundantly clear, although we successfully lynched a scum yesterday, we were lucky. As Betsy has said, surely there must be some further information forthcoming from last night? If so, find someone to trust, and tell them.

Rooting out the mafia should be our primary concern.

You may now vote. You have 48 hours to reach a conviction. With 13 players left, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

(Today's interlude is delayed. I apologize for the inconvenience. Grades and fun mini-story will be up soon.)

Hmmm it's still hard for me to vote for anyone of my friends and neighbours. And it would be too bad if it seems to be a townie after all. And I haven't seen Randy for a while. Just like yesterday. Anyone know where he can be or what he is up to?

We have to vote, but again there seems to be no real evidence to go on. I really don't know what to make of the multiple killers - whether one is a vigilante and not acting for the Mafia, doesn't seem to be a concern. People are still dying.

Alright, so after repeated atempts at contacting Randy Rabbit with no response, either he is keeping a low profile or is on one of his "bread delivery" excursions, if there is no other evidence to be brought forward than I suggest that we seriously consider Randy as a possible mafia member for the following reasons:

1. His innacivity during yesterdays proceedings.

2. His aggressive attitude towards after being accused.

3. His rather insufficient reasons for choosing to vote for Marcus.

4. His illogical attempt at accusing Doctor Candace Cow made yesterday.

5. His continued lack of conversation today.

Randy, I also believe you killed Gavin because of his logical attitude and in order to make an alibi for yourself. So what do you have to say for yourself Mr. Rabbit?

Alright, so after repeated atempts at contacting Randy Rabbit with no response, either he is keeping a low profile or is on one of his "bread delivery" excursions, if there is no other evidence to be brought forward than I suggest that we seriously consider Randy as a possible mafia member for the following reasons:

1. His innacivity during yesterdays proceedings.

2. His aggressive attitude towards after being accused.

3. His rather insufficient reasons for choosing to vote for Marcus.

4. His illogical attempt at accusing Doctor Candace Cow made yesterday.

5. His continued lack of conversation today.

Randy, I also believe you killed Gavin because of his logical attitude and in order to make an alibi for yourself. So what do you have to say for yourself Mr. Rabbit?

Yes I can confirm that as I already did in the form of a letter I've send to the police office today.