Building instruction for snow cat is available at buildinst now and video will be online on Sunday.

Thanks for sharing the PDF Building Instructions! They are very well done. :thumbup: Have you tried your MOC out in the snow?

Besides being used as a "Snow Cat", your MOC could possibly be used in "Techball". :classic: From this TechnicBRICKS article, Fernando Correia wrote that "TechBall is a competition where a kind of football for vehicles, takes place. The objective of the game is that each player tries to capture the ball and introduces it into the opponent's goal. Its popularity has been increasing among several LUGs and it is specially interesting for organizing at the LEGO club events, for amusement of everybody."

techballlogo.jpg

Thanks for sharing the PDF Building Instructions! They are very well done. :thumbup: Have you tried your MOC out in the snow?

I haven't tried it on snow and I even didn't plan it. I try to keep my lego away from water... Anyway I think it is possible to use it in snow you just have to connect pins in tracks to avoid their skidding.

I'd like to talk about alternate built out of set 9391. Set 9391 is the smallest set in my collection and I have to say 'it is rather difficult to build anything out it'. After few hours my effort was rewarded by this little snow mobile that features just ski steering (even track is fixed).

9391-1-1-snowmobile.jpg

9391-1-2-snowmobile.jpg

9391-1-3-snowmobile.jpg

Building instructions for my snowmobile and captainmib's tracked dumper are available on buildinst now.

I've uploaded new instruction for scooter built out of set 8048 to buildinst and now I'm working on instructions for hot-rod.

I agree with Luders, awesome job on the cute alternative.

tim

Please remember that not every thing that is small can be called cute.For instance yourself,i would not call you cute most likely the opposite. :grin:

Any way nice job Tomik,although i wounder if it's a bit to long in length? :sweet:

Any way nice job Tomik,although i wounder if it's a bit to long in length? :sweet:

It is as short as parts included in this set allowed me... :classic: And thank you for all possitive feed back.

Building instructin for hot-rod (built out of set 8041) is available on buildinst now. Enjoy building!

8041_model_2-1-hotrod.jpg

@ Tomik: Thanks for sharing your Building Instructions! :classic: As usual, they are very well done.

Edited by DLuders

I was working on my first remote control car during summer. I've decided to build it out of set 8041 with addition of PF parts. I have to acknowledge that it was rather difficult for me and I'm not totally sutisfied with result. So any improving ideas are welcomed.

The new model is another hot rod that features:

• one M-motor is used for driving with gear ratio about 1:1
  • another M/motor is used for steering with return to center mechanism inspired by sheepo
  • front V6 fake engine with moving pistons - it was one of main goals
  • model is built out of set 8041 with addition of 2 M-motors, battery box, IR reciever and transmitter and little rubber belt out of set 5763

8041_model_3-1-hotrod.jpg

8041_model_3-2-hotrod.jpg

8041_model_3-3-hotrod.jpg

8041_model_3-4-hotrod.jpg

You can remove battery box easily by removing door and unplugging cable.

And these are two chassis prototypes that I built during development:

8041-006.jpg

First has fake engine in rear part of car...

8041-007.jpg

...and another has it in front of car.

Edited by Tomik

Your Lego 8041 Hot Rod alternate looks great! Are you planning on making Building Instructions for it?

hot_rod_and_girl_by_cryingbear.jpg

Your Lego 8041 Hot Rod alternate looks great! Are you planning on making Building Instructions for it?

Yes, I plant to make them now. I was curious if people like this car as it is before beginning with instructions.

Nice work! This makes me want to tear down my hot rod and rebuild it as a smaller and drivable RC car.

Why not? It would be interesting to set a race...

Edited by Tomik

I've just added link to video. You can watch it

Edited by Tomik