Hrw-Amen

Bathrooms and toilets?

I am currently undertaking a project to make a MOC house. It is my first major LEGO project after recently getting back into the hobby. Whilst gererally it is going well I would like some ideas for making bathrooms, toilets, baths, showers etc. What bricks do people generally use for these, are there any photographs? I am having some trouble coming up with a proper looking lavatory for a modern bathroom setting.

Thanks for any ideas.

I found one on YouTube. Just search for LEGO toilet. There is also a bathtub, sink and shower.

I hope this helps.

Andy D

Well here Is the toilet instructions from 10218 if you have the parts that might work

Unfortunately, as far as I know, the pot piece hasn't shown up in white until this set. You could, however make a black toilet for the house. Where they are uncommon, they do exist.

This is sort of on and off topic:

On Topic, here's a nice bathroom I found on flickr, not mine but still a good MOC:

HL2: Bathroom

4654334109_e58a32d9bf.jpg

Off topic: How does that toilet stay in place? I think I see something grey holding it up but I can't tell what it is.

I'm guessing it's a Skeleton Arm + cut off tubing + 1x2 brick with Technic Hole as it's well hidden.

EDIT: I resized the image and it looks like it may be that minifig tool with a hexagon in the middle, am I wrong?

Edited by Iysk

EDIT: I resized the image and it looks like it may be that minifig tool with a hexagon in the middle, am I wrong?

That's probably it yes.

The portapotee from 7905 Building crane has a rather interesting toilet design.

Also 2824 City Advent Callendar has a good design for a shower.

Sadly I don't have any pictures of them at the moment.

Thanks all, I've gotten som great ideas for toilets for my MOC :)

Does anyone have a good suggestion for building a shower? I just have a 2x2 stud space to fit it in...