BaronSat

Mos Eisley Modules Diorama

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Hello,

Some of you may have noticed that I published pics of my Mos Eisley modules on Flickr, now the diorama is complete so here's a photo with all the stuff.

Comments are welcome.

Enjoy!

Mos-Eisley-Modules-Diorama.jpg

Very nice Diorama. It captures the feel of Mos Eisley very well. The Bantha looks lovely. Great work.

As Plissken said , the moc succesfully represents Tatooine , it gives that unique feeling . Also , I really like all the people , you were succesful in populating the moc with all these different species . All in all , this is a total win !

Edit : I just noticed that amazing landspeeder , a really nice job !

Edited by Troopmaker

A really nice creation all seen together Baron! I think the market place is a favourite for me as well as the Merchant house. :thumbup:

Great sets! I wish TLG would have gone more this route with their sets, rather than rehashing the TIE Fighter a dozen different ways! :devil::laugh:

Edited by Rook

Absolutely gorgeous! A wonderful 'set' - i would wish TLG could consider to publish it that way. There are ample details to look at and spots to create interesting scenes with.

The only thing to be improved is the colouring. The light red parts seem a little too new, clean and cheerful, imho. A few more 'irregular' bricks in tan and different shades of brown would catch the atmosphere even better i think.

This being said, you did great work here. I especially like the lively croud made up of custom figs and a multitude of exotic aliens. That's the fascinating ambiente one would expect from Mos Eisley. Keep it up! :thumbup:

Great work, BaronSat. My favorite part of this is probably that it looks very playable.

Hello!

A lovely playset collection! Every module is designed with a mxyimum of playability and each could serve as a separate single set. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Excellent diorama Baronsat! The individual structure modules are very well done (especially their with SNOT built) and combined together they make for a realistic busy Mos Eisley scene. Kudos too for an effective photo-edit presentation. :thumbup:

Very nice Baron Sat! All of it fits together very well, and I do get the "Mos Eisley" feel when I look at this.

Looking good.

I'll be building some of those Banthas at some point.

Now to find the instructions that I bought :laugh:

AWESOME work from you again 'BaronSat', oh yeah the Bantha looks perfect ! :sweet:

Keep these creations of yours comming and may the brick be with you ! :grin:

Looks awesome! I love that all the buildings have their unique look and shape. My favourite building would have to be the one with the CIS tank droid wheel piece on top. It looks fantastic! Are you planning on adding to this diorama any time soon?

that is REALLY COOL! im not certain which one i like most, the open market and the left building with the little open front windows are cool.

Very cool! Love the landspeeder. I think this captures Mos Eisley pretty well, with all of the wheeling and dealing and all types of species mingling. By far one of my favorite scenes in SW, really gave you a feel for the series right off the bat.