Sign in to follow this  
Joey Lock

Movie Posters Rendered in Lego

My brother just recently showed me these, guessing they were made before the Pirates Of The Caribbean sets were released last weekish but still, amazing what lego can do! :laugh:

lego-posters-9.jpg

lego-posters-7.jpg

lego-posters-1.jpg

Heres the link to the others

Edited by Joey Lock

These are amazing. default_thumbup.gif Your brother has done an excellent job on these.

They're not my brothers :laugh: He just sent me the link, thought I'd share. :classic:

I'm guessing someone could reprint them large?

Heres the link to the others LINK

Besides the old generic smiley faces, these are some awesome posters. Wish this would happen for all the summer movies.

Great find Joey, kudos to whoever did these, they're all amazing. I'd love to have these too as real-size posters in my LEGO room.

Those are awesome. :laugh: Thanks for sharing! I love the Thor and The Avengers ones.

Awesome job 'JL' These look great. I really like the work on 'Cowboys & Aliens' though I don't think I will be watching the movie itself. Keep up the great designs :classic:

Awesome job 'JL' These look great. I really like the work on 'Cowboys & Aliens' though I don't think I will be watching the movie itself. Keep up the great designs :classic:

If you look carefully, you'll see Joey is sharing these with us, but did not make them himself. :wink:

As for Cowboys and Aliens, I can't believe anyone wouldn't want to watch it. James Bond, Indiana Jones AND Thirteen, all in one movie? That's a must see! :grin:

These look really nice. Too bad the creator hasn't commented (or likely even created a EB account).

As for Cowboys and Aliens, I can't believe anyone wouldn't want to watch it. James Bond, Indiana Jones AND Thirteen, all in one movie? That's a must see! :grin:

Havent seen that movie yet, but it looks great. Didn't know Olivia Wilde was in it though, even more reason to watch it :laugh: