Sign in to follow this  
Legocityfan

MOD: Sporting Goods Store

Well I got 7641 in 2009 and last week I decided the Bike Shop might look better with a second floor, so Here it is!

The Exterior:

DSCF4786.jpg

Interior:

DSCF4787.jpg

First floor:

DSCF4789.jpg

Second floor:

DSCF4791.jpg

Second floor without minifigures:

DSCF4792.jpg

Additional close-ups:

DSCF4790.jpg

DSCF4793.jpg

DSCF4795.jpg

It looks really good. I've had similar ideas of building a sporting goods store with all the minifigure parts, but had not thought of converting a City Corner bike shop into one. I've thought of buying another one for the bus anyway and this will give me a great foundation for my own. Thanks for the idea! :classic:

Simple yet it works 'Legocityfan', but some advice you could use the build ideas from the TRU shop and SNOT a couple of display walls which 1x1 clips could hold hockey sticks, tennis rackets and baseball bats plus a basket arrangement for basketballs and soccer balls.

Good work anyway and Brick On 'Legocityfan' ! :classic:

Nice MOD 'legocityfan', I did the same thing to my bike shop a while back. The interior could use abit of sorting out. Maybe put the bikes somewhere else as they look abit odd behind the counter. Besides from that nice work :classic:

Nice work Legocityfan! I really enjoyed the MO(D/C)

I agree with Lightning Tiger with the storage and organization for

the shelves and equipment. Again good job! :thumbup:

Neat little shop here 'Lcf' :thumbup: Perhaps you could build some bike racks to better display the color options. Keep up the great work! :classic:

On a side note can TLG please give up some mountain bikes?! :tongue:

but some advice you could use the build ideas from the TRU shop and SNOT a couple of display walls which 1x1 clips could hold hockey sticks, tennis rackets and baseball bats plus a basket arrangement for basketballs and soccer balls.

Yeah, I think I might have to try that because I wasn't actually able to find anywhere for baseball bats, ice skates, and hockey sticks.

Maybe put the bikes somewhere else as they look abit odd behind the counter.

That was my main problem, I couldn't find anywhere for the bikes, so I might make the store wider :tongue:

Neat little shop here 'Lcf' :thumbup: Perhaps you could build some bike racks to better display the color options.

I will defiantly try that since the red bike actually had to go one stud in front of the rest because of the handlebars.

Thanks for the comments everyone! :classic:

That was my main problem, I couldn't find anywhere for the bikes, so I might make the store wider :tongue:

Why don't you put them on display on the front of the shop. A small bike rack might work default_classic.gif