stupidFish23

Port Hanna

Greetings my fellow pirate enthusiasts!

I have been working on a MOC I like to call Port Hanna for the past six months. I'm close to being ready, so I figured before I put the finishing touches on and make some nice pictures I offer you a sneak peak, in the hopes of getting your attention.

Let me know what you think!

Cheers!

web.jpg?ver=13049251580001

web.jpg?ver=13049251640001

No, the final version will not have working lights. I ordered a bunch because I wanted to add them but it turns out I should have thought of including them earlier, now it's just too much work to build them into the MOC and keep the wires and everything hidden.

Still looks promising though, Is this inside a building, or is it a cave within the port?

:jollyroger:

Still waiting on my last bricklink order to arrive and I will be working on setting up lighting and backgrounds so I can make the best photos of this build, but until then I give you two more pics, to keep it alive :)

The images do not show more of the whole moc, they're just new versions of the two subscenes already posted.

web.jpg?ver=13053224810001

web.jpg?ver=13053225030001

I actually like the picture in the dark with the female pirate in it.....but if you can add an LED to that 1x1 round trans-yellow brick as that lantern there at night it would look AWESOME.

Now the cargo carrying guys, either in the dark or light - very believable indeed.

Keep going as it looks good so far......K.O.B. 'stupidFish23' ! :pir-grin:

A teaser indeed, this looks like it's going to be awesome. I love your pictures so far, you are really good at gettign those proper angles so you have "minifig view"

I look forward to the finished product.

Photographing the MOC is proving to be the most difficult task :( At least making photographs that actually look like something is.

Here are two updates while I am wrapping up the photographing.

Enjoy!

web.jpg?ver=13066932960001

web.jpg?ver=13066933050001

This looks very nice. I really like the dead pirate with the peg leg.

I can't wait to see the final pictures!

It just gets better and better. All I can say is 'When is the next pic!!!' :pir-sing:

The MOC really looks amazing, but it's the photography that really got my attention. I love the first two pictures the most.

It looks as though this is going to be one amazing MOC! The building looks good, and the rocky area with the dead pirate looks very realistic. Well done, I can't wait for the next update!

Looking nice! Could you please resize your photos to a maximum size of 800 x 600? There's a link to a tutorial in my sig. :pir-classic:

This is looking really great so far from the pictures, I can't tell but it looks like there is a large fort in the background of the skeleton pirate picture , anyways looking forward to seeing it finished and good luck!