Saint

Darth Vicious

Darth Vicious Speeder

speeder-8.jpg

dscf0009.jpg

dscf0005.jpg

This is my Personal Speeder entry

The back was inspired by the BARC speeder and I was thinking about a way to do something with those ligt bley hilts.. and so I thought up the idea that combining them into 1 rod could actually work :classic: And it did ! :wink:

Landing gear works like a charm, it stands in perfect balance. In flight the sidesteps retract . The stand can be taken off, and be adjusted for making turns , and the model does not loses any balance :wink:

The Sith bounty hunter Darth Vicious is made of a shadowtrooper, cape and hood from Darth Maul and the head of Mola Ram.

I might make up a story for the speeder and the Sith Bounty hunter I made.

For now I leave you with the rest of the folder : Darth Vicious Speeder

C&C is welcome, as always ! :sweet: Grtz Saint

EDIT:I uploaded some other images , hope that you like them, I'm keeping the first one , I believe this is the best one :wink:

Edited by Saint

Really stylish entry Saint. The grilled front section made with hilts is particularily good. What would finish it off for me would be some sharper pictures to make its excellent outline stand out more. Good luck in the contest.

Very intriguing build. I am totally baffled as to how you connected the rod of saber hilts together.

I notice a halo around the figure and speeder almost separating it from the noise of the bkg. Was the noise intentional?

AWESOME and original speeder bike design 'Saint', I really like the skeletal look to the bike. :thumbup:

I wish you luck in the contest and may the Sith brick be with you ! :grin:

A interesting build and I must agree with Danthebrick, these pictures don't do the model justice.

Nice netry, especially beacuse it's well balanced.

Interesting deign on rods and whole front part.

Good luck in the contest! :classic:

Ooh, a very interesting and uniquely-built speeder, especially with the skeletal vertebrae-like front portion. The other details are well done too. A very good entry overall so good luck in the voting! :thumbup:

BTW, is the graininess of the images intentional? I must say it does give a very dark and murky effect on the presentation.

Ooh, a very interesting and uniquely-built speeder, especially with the skeletal vertebrae-like front portion. The other details are well done too. A very good entry overall so good luck in the voting! :thumbup:

BTW, is the graininess of the images intentional? I must say it does give a very dark and murky effect on the presentation.

Well, yes.. The original pictures were 1280x960 and not being a professional photographer, I tend to shake a little :hmpf: and make blurry picture's :hmpf: .

So after taking a lot of pic's I took the best one's and gave them to my wife for some rendering, she cut out the MOC, did some enhancement, and gave it a little artistic spin ( witch I really like :grin: ) After that it was put on Brickshelf.

As you can see on the image below not all were done like that, but I felt that the work she did on the first image was super and gave it a additional feel of mystery and whatnot :wink:

speeder-1.jpg

This image was not altered , only cut out for a better size . You see Darth Vicious better that the model in a very swhoosable ( is that a word ?? :look: ) pose.

Thank you all for the C&C :blush: .

Grtz Saint

Good comprimise with a mixture of the clear, crisp pictures and the moody, stylish artistic blurry effects. Good work by you and the wife!