Sign in to follow this  
Cerlin

MOC: Sauna

A little MOC I made a while ago. I thought I'd take a picture of it, before all my Lego gets disassembled and stored in the attic over the summer.

5703067468_17e7740404_b.jpg

Link to flickr

c&c welcome!

edit: The forum doesn't seem to allow image links from flickr, what am I doing wrong?

edit 2: now the embed should have worked

Edited by Cerlin

edit: The forum doesn't seem to allow image links from flickr, what am I doing wrong?

Sure it does, you just need to embed the link to the actual image file. Select the size you want to embed on flickr, right click and select "copy image location", then use than in an [ img ] tag. Like this:

[img=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2039/5703067468_17e7740404.jpg]

5703067468_17e7740404.jpg

Oh, and nice little vig, you've captured the sauna feel just perfectly :sweet:.

Very good vig 'Cerlin', only missing the steam ! :grin:

Brick On ! :wink:

thanks lightningtiger. right, i could have added some with cotton or photoshop :grin:

Sure it does, you just need to embed the link to the actual image file. Select the size you want to embed on flickr, right click and select "copy image location", then use than in an [ img ] tag. Like this:

[img=http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2039/5703067468_17e7740404.jpg]

Oh, and nice little vig, you've captured the sauna feel just perfectly :sweet:.

thanks, next time i'll try that. the picture link flickr provides didn't do the trick, but i didn't use "copy image location"

Nice Sauna Cerlin :thumbup: A sauna is somthing I've never thought of making in lego.

Great work

thank you, the two sweaty faces from the collectible minifigs series 2 and 3 just cried out to me: "make something where you can use us!" :grin:

Ah, the classic Sauna! Whats better than go to swim onto an frozen lake in the winter and then run into Sauna? And what would the summer be whit out Sauna? :cry_happy:

Great little Vignette Cerlin :thumbup: I like the use of those two swetty faces, and i like how you did the (Stove? Finnish word: Kiuas)

Great vignette! And now,

:classic:

Captain Becker

Ah, the classic Sauna! Whats better than go to swim onto an frozen lake in the winter and then run into Sauna?

Erm, probably just about anything if it involves swimming in a frozen lake! You Finns are masochists!

Great MOC though. Reminds me of the Finnish 'hottest sauna' competition (judging from the expression on the minifigs faces) where people go to boil themselves alive to prove some point or other- a bit lost on me since I regard a sauna as a place of stimulation and relaxation.