Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - Day One

Well I'm defending myself because you are trying to lynch me. I don't think that you Galvin are scum, so I won't vote you as of now. But I would like to say that I am loyal, and would like for you to say what you are confused by.

Well I'm defending myself because you are trying to lynch me. I don't think that you Galvin are scum, so I won't vote you as of now. But I would like to say that I am loyal, and would like for you to say what you are confused by.

Firstly, thank you for not accusing me simply because I am suspicious of you. Some statements you have said which I find confusing are as follows:

...I'm just trying to figure out who is scum before accusing people of it.

Or maybe your scum Candace, as your trying to root out the townies?

Both of these are confusing, but the last just could be awkward phrasing. As I have already voiced, I don't understand your first statement. If you have ideas as to who's a scum, why not tell us your theories?

Well I'm trying right now, as your wasting your time trying to check me out. I may have been suspicious as I didn't say much earlier. But there is also no evidence to see if anyone is scum. But we do have to vote someone off.

If you wish to vote me off, it will be those accusing me this day that will be seen as traitors to the town. I have pleaded my case, and I will vote against those who I think are scum. I'm sure my loving wife will do the same.

What do you mean by "check me out?" most of this statement's logic confuses me.

These are most of my concerns, in addition to your absence from most of this mornings conversation. Again, I'm not positively sure of your scummyness, and it's nothing personal.

Alright thanks for showing me. The first one was sort of a mistake. I meant to say that I was just trying to see who was scum by watching the conversation, but that brought suspicion upon me. So I was starting to point out others, like you guys were doing.

And by "checking out", I was saying that I am loyal and that accusing me is wasting your time. Maybe you think I'm suspicious, but I'm trying to find out if anyone else is scum. For we need to have verdict by the end of the day. If you don't believe me, that is where we are at disagreement.

Oh my god Hunter, stop arguing with god... :hmpf:

But Brody is right: No Scum would draw attention to himself like that, although I have no idea why he's doing this, it's probably not a trick of the Mafia.

I don't really know what to do about the quite ones, since we don't really have any evidence that they are scum. But still, they could be hiding something...

I am quite but not scum, Chief you seem to be on to a very big case it looks like, now where are those special agents? :cry_sad:

This is a tough decision , Who to agree as of scum???? Gosh patrick could have helped me with this decision but now I am alone. :sad:

Vote tally

Randy Rabbit (Alex the Great): 1 vote (Dannylonglegs)

You have just under 24 hours to reach a conviction.

It makes me deeply sad to have to vote against my neighbors and best friends, if I vote for one of you and you don't get *Taken*

I hope you will like me still, the reasons you should are because I am scared and worried about my self, the town, and my Family.

Evan how can you just stay there at the golf range and not trying to comfort me and the townies? Your the best friend I have ever had!

Voting Marcus Mouse (Bricks2000)

It makes me deeply sad to have to vote against my neighbors and best friends, if I vote for one of you and you don't get *Taken*

I hope you will like me still, the reasons you should are because I am scared and worried about my self, the town, and my Family.

Evan how can you just stay there at the golf range and not trying to comfort me and the townies? Your the best friend I have ever had!

Bianca dear, I am here, and I am just as worried as you about this whole Mafia ordeal. I am scared for my own life, but I'm even more scared your life, and those belonging to our friends. *Embraces Bianca*

Time is ticking away as we all seem to postponing our votes out of fear of convicting an innocent.

Bianca dear I just don't know what to do! I can't bring myself to convict one of our long time friends with no evidence to back it up. If we resort to blind accusations than we're no better than those scumbags that have infested our town.

I agree, My vote was not blind though. I think because he works for the mayor he is a bit suspicious

and he never talks to help decide for the town about our worries and situations.

I think everyone here is great and all but I just can't get all of this voting pressure.

Defend myself against what? I have done nothing! What are you acussing me of? Not showing up early; I don't think I'm the only one to be watching the conversation. I'm just trying to figure out who is scum before accusing people of it.

Or maybe your scum Candace, as your trying to root out the townies?

Randy while I thank you for being in conversation with us, we needed this earlier. As of the moment conversation and the trading of ideas is all we have to go on so your attempt to stay in the background and observe has not helped in the long run, but again I thank you for your help now.

Could you please explain your suggestion that Doctor Candice may be part of the mafia, to my knowledge of the past conversations thus far I don't think her contributions have been particularly aimed at "root"ing out townies and if she was mafia why would she need to do such, since she would know who they were by default, in essence townies root out mafia not the other way around. Your suspicion appears more to be a knee jerk reaction to make you appear to be doing your part, than actually doing some analysis of the statements made thus far. I will not vote for you yet but you will need to do a little more explaining and quickly as the time to convict is drawing near.

I agree, My vote was not blind though. I think because he works for the mayor he is a bit suspicious

and he never talks to help decide for the town about our worries and situations.

I think everyone here is great and all but I just can't get all of this voting pressure.

Bianca while I appreciate your assistance in voicing your theories, I believe that it has been stated clearly by the great Voice above that the mayor and his goons are not to be regarded as contributors to this case and thus I would propose that any connections to them be disregarded as well, including Mr. Marcus Mouse's. On that note however I do see your point in his non-contributing attitude thus far.

Therefore Mr. Marcus Mouse would you care to explain yourself?

Mod note: Only votes cast in the correct format, as stated in the rules, will be accepted.

Unless you use the official format your vote won't count:

Vote: Name character (Name player)

Votes in Bold please!

Edited by badboytje88

Unless you use the official format your vote won't count:

Vote: Character name (player name)

Bold please!

Mod note: Hey, you mod-noted my mod note. :tongue:

Vote: Marcus Mouse (Bricks2000)

Mod note: Hello, what do the rules say? I'll give you a hint: badboy just told you. Isn't it weird how I'm randomly making things bold?

Bianca while I appreciate your assistance in voicing your theories, I believe that it has been stated clearly by the great Voice above that the mayor and his goons are not to be regarded as contributors to this case and thus I would propose that any connections to them be disregarded as well, including Mr. Marcus Mouse's. On that note however I do see your point in his non-contributing attitude thus far.

Therefore Mr. Marcus Mouse would you care to explain yourself?

I'm sorry for my non-contributing attitude, but with the mayor's "Consultants" around, i can't say anything.

Mod note: Yay! You got the correct format! :grin:

I'm sorry for my non-contributing attitude, but with the mayor's "Consultants" around, i can't say anything.

Mr. Mouse, mayor's "consultants" or not, you are now on the chopping block so it may not matter either way. Therefore please provide us with a little more something to access your position correctly. If either of those goons tries anything I will resort to my own measures though without a firearm I'm not sure how much I could do :look:

Gavin I am so proud of you my love, for starting us off on the voting. It takes real guts to be able to stand up for what you believe in, and to be the first to do so.

However I agree that Marcus Mouse is not providing much of an alibi, as the Chief would say, so I vote to convict him.

Vote Marcus Mouse (Bricks2000)

So at this point it seems that most residents of the village believe that the ones who have kept to themselves are the ones who have something to hide... I can't say I blame you guys for this logic, but I can't bring myself to even begin considering the notion that my Randy is not here to help us. Once again, he may be distant and self-involved... but he's still my husband :cry_sad: He told me he will be once again away all day tomorrow doing his rounds as a door-to-door bread salesman, so if there's anything you want to ask him, perhaps tonight is the best time to get it all out of the way.

I understand Bianca Lamb's motives for voting for Marcus Mouse, at least to some extent. True, he has been too keen on having his drinks served to him despite the terrible mess we're in, but I think that almost everyone around here has acted at least a bit weirdly today. I guess it's normal, given the circumstances... He hasn't contributed much to our efforts of rooting out the scum either and said he's scared of the mayor's goons - but let's be honest, who isn't? If we all just keep silent for fear of those terrible animals coming after us, we might as well give up right now!

But as things stand, there's no way I could cast a vote without concrete evidence, or I'd be pointing my finger at a neighbour without actually knowing if I'm right or not. Chief Brody's investigations are probably the best thing we could rely on right now, and I hope they lead us to some more information and eventually a conviction of a mafia thug.

And that will result in Vote: Marcus Mouse (Bricks2000). Since even with that statement you can say anything.

Back to reading...

Thanks Gregor. :cry_happy:

Alright thanks for showing me.

*snip*

And thank you for your explanations, they are all logical. I hope that you are indeed a townie. Unvote: Randy Rabbit/Alex the Great

...there's no way I could cast a vote without concrete evidence, or I'd be pointing my finger at a neighbour without actually knowing if I'm right or not.

Although I agree with your sentiment and fears, I also think that by refusing to vote due to a lack of evidence may be dangerous. There is no evidence, all we have is intuition.

In addition to suspecting Randy, I also suspected a few other people for very little reason. One of which was Marcus Mouse, who hardly contributed. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so. I hope this is the right course of action...

Vote: Marcus Mouse/ Bricks2000

If you want to convict me, then fine, if you think i'ts the right thing to do.

Seriously Marcus, is that all you have to say to us? You've hardly said a word all day other than letting us know that you want your drink served (regardless of all the killings around here) and now, after accusations are starting to fly in, you just shrug it all off casually like you couldn't care less?! Wow, I do envy your nerves of steel!

If you're a Townie, then you're not doing us any favours whatsoever by saying "go ahead and convict me if you think that's the right thing". If we do convict a Townie, then we're shooting ourselves in the foot - it's not just your own life that you have to worry about, but also your wife's, brother's and mother's lives that are also at stake here - not to mention all of us other Fabuland Forest inhabitants! Have you considered the fact that every convicted Townie could be a huge blow to our chances of keeping this town together, let alone surviving ourselves?

I did think that just throwing your name out like Bianca Lamb did was quite hasty and verging on being suspicious. But you have the chance to convince us that it's the town's best interests you have at heart - and instead you're doing absolutely nothing. Actually, you've done a few things that lead me to actually think otherwise. You've proven on several occasions that you're a coward, not wanting to speak out because you're scared of the mayor.

Could that be because the mayor is actually your boss and pulling your strings?

I also find it strange that none of your family members have said anything in your defence - or anything that could help show that you're one of us, for that matter. Getrude Goat and Payton Pig haven't said one thing that would lead us to believe that their son/ brother is an innocent Townie... And Lily Lamb has expressed a burning desire to just move away from town - and/or have something to eat and drink. Like hubby, like wife, I guess. :hmpf_bad: Not to mention that she stated that our mayor's insights could be "useful"... bearing in mind how he's surrounded by mafia killers and did commission the murder of Patrick Parrot before our very eyes! Am I the only one around here who thinks there's something very fishy going on in that family of yours?!

I don't want to convict a fellow townie, but I also don't want to just wait around to see which one of us dies next. For some reason, I'm not entirely sure that you are a "fellow townie", so I'll go ahead and

There must be something you can say to convince us you're a Townie - if there is such a thing, I'll change my vote immediately. Hopefully, this will make you a bit more talkative, regardless of your fear of the big bad mayor.

I will be gone today due to selling my bread, as my dear wife said. So if I don't reply, that will be the reason.

Though this is quite suspicious, why can't you tell us anything Marcus? If the Mafia do have you tied up, then why are you willing to die? There are quite a few other reasons why you are suspicious, and your not defending yourself.

So for now Vote: Marcus Mouse (Bricks2000), until I see otherwise to prove your a townie.