Sign in to follow this  
reideen1313

Batman LEGO Comic Con exclusive

This may not apply much here, due to the number of non-US members, but still very cool news that I wanted to pass along.

I just got the email on this. It's so frickin' COOL!!

comicconbatmanlego.jpg

If anyone can get one for me, I'll happily pay you for it. PM me to work something out!!

I'm working on getting more details - I'll probably post 'em at LOG first, so if you want the news quicker, check here. If you can wait a bit, I'll post it here (like always) as soon as I get done at LOG. X-D

Some kind of card?

I dunno, but...I never really care about con exclusives except when it was The Catwoman AKA Giggles, and...

I could have thought of a thousand better exclusives. I dunno, a Lego Ra's Al Ghul, or...A transparent Batwing, like when Art Asylum did Batman Minimate Legos.

These are 2 minifigs in a box with a sound chip. The packaging is mocked up to look like a Batman comic book.

I could have thought of a thousand better exclusives. I dunno, a Lego Ra's Al Ghul, or...A transparent Batwing, like when Art Asylum did Batman Minimate Legos.

Why would LEGO copy something another company already did? That makes absolutely no sense to me.

Its...interesting, but I'm not a con man (no pun intended), the only time I ever cared was when Giggles...I mean The Catwoman was the exclusive, which by the way, wasn't worth it.

And, I didn't mean it to copy Art Asylum, Reideen, I mean, that...I dunno...I want something more...solid, and plastic.

Anyways, this is off topic, but, how's it going Reideen?

where is this comic con event being held? if it is in the east coast and i have time during the weekend i will go there and see if i can grab a few.