Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives Discussion Thread

Wow. Tough night. This game is developing nicely.

Since when did the host start telling the players what the dead's roles were?

On that note, there are a lot more advanced roles in this game than there were in Isla Paradisa. Not sure if I'm jealous or glad I didn't have to deal with that. :blush:

"Is that like figurative sus..." Bruno Bear started.

...pense? :look::laugh:

Since when did the host start telling the players what the dead's roles were?

It used to happen here. I decided to bring it back for this game to make things a little more clear. Not sure it was the best idea as the graduates won't have that help again in the future. Although, sometimes it is revealed through pictures anyway.

It used to happen here. I decided to bring it back for this game to make things a little more clear. Not sure it was the best idea as the graduates won't have that help again in the future. Although, sometimes it is revealed through pictures anyway.

Ah. Maybe I should go and read over the older games more carefully. :blush:

wow; what an entertaining night and start of day 3! Your narrative crack me up, Hinckley, and your usage of LEGO plants is inspiring :laugh: Nice reference to the Isla Paradisa discussions too :thumbup:

My hat off to the players as well, as they make up the other side of this fabulous equation (no pun intended). Some interesting roles have been revealed as well, pity they don't seem to last very long, but it makes me curious what else is out there :oh:

Once again, you've delivered a brilliant game Hinckley, and I'm just really pleased to have been a part of it, if only for a short while.

Thank you so much for letting me play.

I think you know I thought my time was up :wink:

Once again, you've delivered a brilliant game Hinckley, and I'm just really pleased to have been a part of it, if only for a short while.

Thank you so much for letting me play.

I think you know I thought my time was up :wink:

Yeah, you totally called it. It was a rough night. I hated to see all four of you go. Grades will be up although they only matter for two of you. Great work to the four of you, I would've liked to see you hang around longer. :cry_sad: That's the hard part of hosting mafia games: killing your friends.

Well thanks for hosting the game Hinck! :thumbup: I had fun, though I was gone without notice for most of it.

At least my player is relaxing at a hotel. :wink:

I'm dead. My brilliant, evil soul is dead. :cry_sad: Why Me? :angry: Why? :angry: Blalsaksadihateyouallfuc... :blush::tongue:

I'm dead. My brilliant, evil soul is dead. :cry_sad: Why Me? :angry: Why?

Cuz Pandora rocks, that's why :tongue:

I knew Randy was innocent, but I'm a bit surprised that Gregor was the town doctor (why didn't you tell me this when we shared potatoes?)! I now have a fairly good idea as to the identity of at-least one scum. I can't wait to watch this develop!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

I have to admit I didn't realise myself and Gavin were specific The Lovers rather than just having a relationship affiliation (husband/wife etc) like the other town members.

Now I regret even more not protecting Gavin on the first night action! I was a rubbish Doctor, didn't save anyone, and died of a broken heart!

I don't fancy the Town's chances with the rate of killings as they are. Good luck everyone else and root out the Mafia scum for me and Gavin and all the others!

Oh and obviously many thanks to Hinckley for arranging this all and being very patient with som eof my questions. The Fabuland setting is amazing and the pictures tell so much of their own story. Great work!

Edited by Rumble Strike

Cuz Pandora rocks, that's why :tongue:

:wub:

It's cocoa.

And there's gross misusage of there, their and they're out there. :hmpf_bad: Watch it. I may mod kill those committing gross grammar errors.

Is there a possibility that the Figurative sus.... is a little wink to us who played the first game?

If so, Hink you're hilarious! :tongue:

Is there a possibility that the Figurative sus.... is a little wink to us who played the first game?

Duh. :hmpf:

:tongue:

I have to admit I didn't realise myself and Gavin were specific The Lovers rather than just having a relationship affiliation (husband/wife etc) like the other town members.

Now I regret even more not protecting Gavin on the first night action! I was a rubbish Doctor, didn't save anyone, and died of a broken heart!

I was really surprised to find out you were a Doctor and a Lover.

Nah, I'd rather have sausages... :grin:

With applesauce, right? :look:

:laugh: Shadow's death was ridiculously hilarious as usual. Hurry for an, erm, interesting decapitation.

It's cocoa.

And there's gross misusage of there, their and they're out there. :hmpf_bad: Watch it. I may mod kill those committing gross grammar errors.

I think you mean, "gross misuse" and "grammatical errors". :wink::grin:

I think you mean, "gross misuse" and "grammatical errors". :wink::grin:

What I meant was "I'm perfect, nobody question me." :blush: Touche, ya butthole. :tongue:

Dawton Dog, posthumously takes the award for the most expensive death. The cost of renting the airplane and fuel is not cheap these days. :tongue:

Dawton Dog, posthumously takes the award for the most expensive death. The cost of renting the airplane and fuel is not cheap these days. :tongue:

I wouldn't be saying that before the end of the game. :look:

Knowing Hinck, just because of your statement, Shadow's next death is even more expensive. How about death by suffocation under a huge pile of gold. Or maybe death by diamond cannonball.

Sign in to follow this