Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives Discussion Thread

We might as well try placing our bets on how Shadows will be killed off next :tongue:

We might as well try placing our bets on how Shadows will be killed off next :tongue:

My money's on impalement. :tongue:

Impalement! Pay up, Doc! :tongue:

I said 'I guess', not 'I bet'. :grin:

Out of curiosity, was that an actual guess or did you look at Hinck's server like he mentioned other people did in past games?

I said 'I guess', not 'I bet'. :grin:

Out of curiosity, was that an actual guess or did you look at Hinck's server like he mentioned other people did in past games?

I chose impalement after the guess. :tongue:

:sad::tongue:

I have to admit, though, the way impalement turned out was better than most decapitations would've been.

Aww, I feel so special. :tongue:

:sad::tongue:

I have to admit, though, the way impalement turned out was better than most decapitations would've been.

Falling onto a mounted katana is the ultimate death. :grin: Weirdly enough, I was originally going to guess "falling off of a high balcony". :look:

First day grades

Dannylonglegs (Gavin Gorilla) - I think you did an excellent job for the one day you played. One can probably assume that's why the scum went after you. You were logical and organized and had the courage to cast the first vote. The Town needs leadership like this and sctrong players advance the game. You Pass. You may now play a full-fledged Mafia game.

I am honoured and can't wait to take part in the next mafia game.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

After graduating from Sandy's Isla Paradisa Mafia School, I am glad I can finally look down my nose at the new students. :tongue:

By the way, am I the only one who's ever noticed Hinckley seems to have some bizarre obsession with turning Fabuland into something so demented and twisted? I cite The Forest Mafia, Fabuland Housewives (the webcomic/night-time drama, which ended on a maddening cliffhanger), and this Mafia School as examples.

Edited by Capt. Redblade

I am honoured and can't wait to take part in the next mafia game.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Congrats on the pass! Your deductive skills will be sorely missed.

By the way, am I the only one who's ever noticed Hinckley seems to have some bizarre obsession with turning Fabuland into something so demented and twisted? I cite The Forest Mafia, Fabuland Housewives (the webcomic/night-time drama, which ended on a maddening cliffhanger), and this Mafia School as examples.

You're not close to the only one, trust me. :wink:

:tongue:

I believe the cute superdeformed animal figs are at least partially blamed for that. I remember playing out many gruesome scenes of slaughter with my Fabuland figs (may they rest in pieces) as a kid. :tongue:

Good times...

I believe the cute superdeformed animal figs are at least partially blamed for that. I remember playing out many gruesome scenes of slaughter with my Fabuland figs (may they rest in pieces) as a kid. :tongue:

Good times...

I agree. It's like they're so cute, they're begging to be misused in the most gruesome ways we can think up. :tongue:

Mod note: It's Gavin, not Gravin. :hmpf:

Piss of Hinckley, and you're digging your own Gravins.

...sorry, I just had to. :tongue:

Piss of Hinckley,

This is the worst misspelling ever. :laugh:

Wait, I'm still alive?? :wacko: Or is my death not shown like Marcus?

Edited by Alex the Great

Wait, I'm still alive?? :wacko:

As the rules state, and as happened with Marcus yesterday, the affiliation isn't revealed until the next game day. So, you shouldn't really be surprised by that...

This is the worst misspelling ever. :laugh:

Oh! :laugh: Sorry about that, I guess I spoke too soon...

Sign in to follow this