Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives Discussion Thread

Welcome to Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives. This thread is for anyone to comment on the game. Players should also ask questions about the game. Guidance will be provided by Hinckley, the host, or badboytje88, the hosting intern.

sign_up.jpg

Fabuland is the land of happy and innocent little animal creatures. This has long been a place of adorable and wholesome families living care-free lives. However, nothing perfect stays perfect forever and crime and sadness began to creep into the innocent and happy town. It started with simple greed and adultery, and eventually led to the formation of a power-hungry, murderous mafia. The streets of Fabuland are no longer safe and it's possible the law enforcement and government have been corrupted. Sometimes, the only thing you can do is take matters into your own hands...

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Mafia. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Mafia, while the Mafia needs to outnumber the Town.
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.
  3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.
  4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  8. You may not edit your posts.
  9. You must post in every day thread.
  10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.
  11. Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Players

betsy.jpg

Betsy Bunny - married to Randy Rabbit - played by MetroiD

bianca.jpg

Bianca Lamb - married to Evan Elephant - played by fuzzylegobricks

brody.jpg

Chief Brody Bulldog - ex-boyfriend of Payton Pig - played by Waterbrick Down

candace.jpg

Doctor Candace Cow - played by Masked Builder

evan.jpg

Evan Elephant - married to Bianca Lamb - played by MacK

franklin.jpg

Franklin Fox - married to Helen Hippo - played by Alopex

gavin.jpg

Gavin Gorilla - boyfriend of Gregor Goat - played by Dannylonglegs

gertrude.jpg

Gertrude Goat - mother of Marcus and Payton - played by Scorpiox

gregor.jpg

Gregor Goat - boyfriend of Gavin Gorilla - played by Rumble Strike

holly.jpg

Holly Hippo - married to Franklin Fox - played by KingoftheZempk

hunter.jpg

Hunter Horse - married to Piper Poodle - played by Ro87n

lily.jpg

Lily Lamb - married to Marcus Mouse - played by Sirius Black

marcus.jpg

Marcus Mouse - married to Lily Lamb - played by Bricks2000

payton.jpg

Payton Pig - ex-boyfriend of Brody Bulldog - played by Pandora

piper.jpg

Piper Poodle - married to Hunter Horse - played by Donut

randy.jpg

Randy Rabbit - married to Betsy Bunny - played by Alex the Great

So we have to vote and unvote?

You don't have to do either. Once you vote, you may keep it on that person. Nobody has to un-vote.

[*] If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

[*] Violation of the above rules will result in a 5 vote penalty against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offense.

Five vote penalty for not contacting the host? :laugh:

Five vote penalty for not contacting the host? :laugh:

Yes. :tongue:

Patrick Parrot - A Fabuland reporter - played by Shadows

This already looks like it's going to be a very entertaining game. :grin:

Shadows seems to find his way into these games, doesn't he? :grin: . Is he going to have a role like Hinck's, or is he more like a spectator who can comment in the game threads?

Ha ha, look at the n00bs! :tongue:

Just had to say it. :blush:

Agreed. :look:

Ouch, so we're going to have to convict someone right off the bat with no real evidence :sceptic:

That's the general idea. This is the reason the Town usually gets off to a slow start. If you didn't have to look for evidence yourself, that wouldn't be much fun, now would it?

Guys: could you please all make sure that you've got your character's names in your siggies? Otherwise it's a bit hard to find out exactly who one is supposed to be talking to... Thanks :sweet:

Well, Shadows certainly had a(nother) quick death. :laugh:

Never ask for extra bullets with your croissant. :wink::tongue:

Well, Shadows certainly had a(nother) quick death. :laugh:

Reports say Patrick Parrot suffered from an iron deficiency but I didn't think that's what he had in mind.

So will Shadows be our first graduate or flunk out? :tongue:

Reports say Patrick Parrot suffered from an iron deficiency but I didn't think that's what he had in mind.

:laugh: Although this would be a cure for a lead deficiency. :tongue: (or an alloy other than iron) But that doesn't make the joke any less funny.

Never ask for extra bullets with your croissant. :wink::tongue:

Exactly. Now if Patrick Parrot had been born a different type of smarter bird, say, Felix Face-eating Seagull, he would've known what to do, right? :look:

So will Shadows be our first graduate or flunk out? :tongue:

Well, he never even posted so I believe I have so choice but to fail him.

:laugh: I'm loving the narrative so far. :thumbup:

Friendly reminder: Please use your role PM only to communicate with me or badboytje88. Thank you.

Friendly reminder: Please use your role PM only to communicate with me or badboytje88. Thank you.

Just to clarify, when you say "role PM" are you referring to our initial message from you describing our role and character, or something else?

Just to clarify, when you say "role PM" are you referring to our initial message from you describing our role and character, or something else?

It is the initial message from me describing your role and character.

Friendly mod reminder: The next person who contacts me about this game without using their role PM will get a penalty vote. I'm done repeating myself. Thanks. :sweet:

Progress Report

At the end of Day One:

Fuzzylegobricks - You've improved very much today in terms of understanding the rules. However, you still need to pay attention to what's being taught. Your argument against Marcus was pure metagaming. And why would the rest of you follow a person who takes three attempts to vote correctly? :hmpf: Anyway, it's very important that you read the lessons instead of going off on your own and doing whatever you feel like. Otherwise, great adjustments. You asked a lot of questions and didn't really understand what was going on at first. You're catching up but there's room for improvement.

Ro87n - Wow, you almost got yourself killed today. Keep asking questions if you're confused. We're here to help and teach. But, also, take some initiative to learn the game. There are resources out there and you don't seem to be even reading the rules and lessons I am posting. This is a very specific game and you need to understand it to play. It's fun, but you can't just come in and do whatever you want. This is not about roleplay. Some of your actions today detracted from the game and confused other players. You were given a homework assignment and rushed it. That won't get you a passing grade here. After your homework, you seemed to start to understand things better. Keep working for it and I'm sure you'll do great.

Everyone else - doing at least all right so far. It's important to remember to not metagame. And unless the host tells you something is happening (i.e. someone is tied up in a back room) it isn't happening.

Sign in to follow this