Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives - Confirmation Thread

I wonder where my wife is, I hope se isn't too far away from miii. Or is se looking at Chief Brody Bulldog or Gavin Gorilla agian? Or even with them? Where are you Piper Poodle???

You must have forgotten we owned a pub right? I was busy collecting ingredients for our famous brew. Sheesh, you never do any work around here!

Anyways, the Hunter's Pub will be opened tonight starting from 18:00. You're all welcome to join and first drink is on the house! Now Hunter Horse get in here and clean the glassware.

Edited by Donut

Thank you for the invitation Piper, I may stop in for a drink after my shift. In the meantime if any of you have any info on any shady characters lurking about you know the tip line at the police station is always open.

Oh, hey everyone! I'm ... wait ... who am I? What am I doing here? :wacko:

So... *points* LOOK! A DISTRACTION!

*runs like hell*

Sorry for my jealousii my wife, that's how I forgot about those new iiingredients. You just look so beautiiiful and you are very fliiirty aswel. I will help you more than ever I see you've brought alot iingredients this time... Where did I left my sugarcubes and carrot-siiigar? (Which I only smoke on special occasions like thiiis)

Did anyone get a good look at that foxes face, any witness's input would be greatly appreciated. I'll call to put out road blocks.

Did anyone get a good look at that foxes face, any witness's input would be greatly appreciated. I'll call to put out road blocks.

It's amzing what my relatives are capable of.... :sadnew: I took a photo of him though: 5698548574_1c92d8fac4.jpg

I am going to siii a doctor today. Thiiis iisn't good and starts to sound liiike a goat :cry_sad: or maybe that's my mom's fault siiince she was a goat.

I am going to siii a doctor today. Thiiis iisn't good and starts to sound liiike a goat :cry_sad: or maybe that's my mom's fault siiince she was a goat.

It's certainly quite worrying... It probably is a genetic thing, since no one else has caught it. I hope they can help!

It's getting a bit annoying...

dalton.jpg

Dr. Dog has helped me rather quickly and he says to stay off the sugarcubes, since that was the main reason of talking so strange.

ptg00178182.jpg

Edited by Ro87n

Pub! Achohol! Sounds like my kind of place, (better not be any cheese in it though, a senseless waste of goats milk :angry: !) I'll have the strongest thing you have. I'll need it when spring cleaning all night.

* Betsy is confused... Very confused.

Who was that wait who am I guy? What was he doing here!!! *oh2*

Does this also mean we'll be having a frog problem around these parts? I wouldn't be suprised really, since we don't have any snakes or hedgehogs to control the frog population...

Mod note: Do not edit your posts.

Nurse!!! He's out of bed again...

Oh, he seems to have gone, nevermind.

better not be any cheese in it though, a senseless waste of goats milk :angry: !

Then give the cheese to me, i like cheese (tastes cheese)... Bleh! I take back what i said! That's rotten cheese!

Then give the cheese to me, i like cheese (tastes cheese)... Bleh! I take back what i said! That's rotten cheese!

That cheese you've tasted was not rotten, it was 'French Blue Cheese', and not your taste I see.

It's Happy Hour! Free cocktails and wine for the ladies and beer and liquors for the gentlemen.

And I'm not horsing around.

It's Happy Hour! Free cocktails and wine for the ladies and beer and liquors for the gentlemen.

Free beer?! Yes please, I'll have half a pint of shandy, thanks Hunter!

All comming right up. I wonder what that noise was from the back of the pub? Hmmm, it must have been my imagination...

I could go for a frosty one myself if you don't mind, Hunter.

I could go for a frosty one myself if you don't mind, Hunter.

Frosty cocktail coming right up!

sh0706_frosty_cocktail_med.jpg

Present and accounted for! Wait, what were the rules again?

Had one too many already? :tongue:

The Day One thread will be up in one hour. At that time a discussion thread will be created as well. Looking forward to an exciting semester of Mafia School! :grin: Best of luck suckers students!