Bonaparte

10218 Pet Shop

I got mine in this morning and just finished building both houses. Its hard to tell from pictures whats going on but it looks great in person. I felt the brown house had more new techniques than the pet shop. I definitely feel that they could made some awesome interiors with just 100 more pieces or so. Some new pieces (to me) and some pieces in new colors are in this set.

Mine has arrived! That is super fast for standard delivery, i wasnt expecting it until next week at the earliest! Well done Lego!

ok, bottle of Rose on the go and let the building commence!

What country do you live in? I ordered mine bright and early Tuesday and was hoping for a delivery today, otherwise I have to go the entire weekend :cry_sad:

I got mine in this morning and just finished building both houses. Its hard to tell from pictures whats going on but it looks great in person. I felt the brown house had more new techniques than the pet shop. I definitely feel that they could made some awesome interiors with just 100 more pieces or so. Some new pieces (to me) and some pieces in new colors are in this set.

The outside really drags the audience, but I also agree the inside could have been better detailed. Anyways congrats on getting the Pet Shop! :classic:

What country do you live in? I ordered mine bright and early Tuesday and was hoping for a delivery today, otherwise I have to go the entire weekend :cry_sad:

I'm in the UK in London

mine is in 2 ! ordered it tuesday evening!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Is anyone planning on ordering two sets, and building a 32-wide townhouse and a 32-wide Pet Shop?

The townhouse could be a duplex, two side-by-side, and the pet shop could simply be made wider. How do you think that would look?

5717808498_a1a472c7f4_z.jpg

Locutis

Edited by Locutis

mine is in 2 ! ordered it tuesday evening!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Damn...slow American postal carriers! :cry_sad:

Good to see all modular buildings joined together.

Is anyone planning on ordering two sets, and building a 32-wide townhouse and a 32-wide Pet Shop?

The townhouse could be a duplex, two side-by-side, and the pet shop could simply be made wider. How do you think that would look?

5717808498_a1a472c7f4_z.jpg

Locutis

Reminds me of the mirror green groccers I seen before.

@Locutis I totally agree - you could buy 10 of these sets and have a row of brownstones, and then use the pet shop pieces to create a larger apartment building with shops on the ground floor. Though, come to think of it, how many sand blue apartment buildings have I seen in my life?

By the way, for those people who have the Petshop did you notice the unknown Minifigure on the back of the box?

The picture with GE,FB and PS. has a lady going in to the Petshop side entrance with a black torso and white legs and the same hair piece as the girl from the petshop.

But she is in none of the Modular Building sets! *oh2*

Edited by grogall

By the way, for those people who have the Petshop did you notice the unknown Minifigure on the back of the box?

The picture with GE,FB and PS. has a lady going in to the Petshop side entrance with a black torso and white legs and the same hair piece as the girl from the petshop.

But she is in none of the Modular Building sets! *oh2*

Thats the woman who was included in the Grand Emporium.

twn100.jpg

Thats the woman who was included in the Grand Emporium.

twn100.jpg

No, I said black torso and the hair is the same as the one from the girl from the Petshop!

-EDIT- on second thought, you might be right!

Edited by grogall

Review anytime soon? Anybody?

Sorry, I don't have a good enough camera to do a good review. Maybe Svetie could come back out of the dark ages and give us one?

Two small remarks about the pet shop.

First, I think it's nice that the manual came in an extra bag with a piece of cardboard in it to prevent dog-ears.

And did anybody else notice that all official photos of the brown apartment building show flowers on the balcony above the bay window but the instructions don't have these flowers in them?

First, I think it's nice that the manual came in an extra bag with a piece of cardboard in it to prevent dog-ears.

My recently delivered Fire Station also had the cardboard to protect the manual...

Something my Grand Emporium or Winter Classic Sets did not have...

I saw the Pet Shop in person yesterday at our local Lego store in Santa Clara, CA...Looks nice.

No, I said black torso and the hair is the same as the one from the girl from the Petshop!

-EDIT- on second thought, you might be right!

That is definitely her.

By the way: I have ordered the Petshop on 10th an it arrived one day later *oh2*

That is definitely her.

By the way: I have ordered the Petshop on 10th an it arrived one day later *oh2*

That's not fair. I orderd mine on the 10th and still no sign of it comming. Well I guess I will just have to wait acouple more days.

I got mine on the 10th it says it will come on Tuesday.

The card board was with my sticker sheet for the Maersk train and the instructions. It seems like

it is a new thing they will keep.

That's not fair. I orderd mine on the 10th and still no sign of it comming. Well I guess I will just have to wait acouple more days.

Nothing here either, not expecting today obviously... Hopefully tomorrow. I ordered mine as soon as S@H opened Tuesday.

Did they advertise any new sets at the end of the instruction booklets?

No, nothing new!

I have ordered the Petshop on 10th an it arrived one day later *oh2*

Now that's fast. Mine, ordered on 10th and shipped on 11th, arrived on Friday. Was that express shipping, or do you have some friends at DHL? :wink:

Nice to see they use the cardboard with the instructions even when there are no sticker sheets like in this set. Not nice to see the mistake with the balcony flowers TheMagician mentioned...