Bonaparte

10218 Pet Shop

No Lego Shop in switzerland... not that I know at least, will have to wait until my order at S@H arrives... First time ever that I chose the express delivery....

229.- CHF on S@H

149.- USD on S@H

149 USD = 131 CHF, where is the error...?

But can't wait anyway...

PS: I know it's not the place to ask this but does anyone of you have a link on pictures of a town that had included the Tower Bridge, or that had included MOCs (not necessarily a bridge) of the tower bridge into a town layout???

THANKS

Edited by SwissBrick

Went to my Lego store in Queens, NY this morning. They didn't have any out on the shelves, but the salesperson brought one out from the back for me. So, if you go to your Lego store and don't see it out... just ask for it! They're there! :laugh:

where in queens?

where in queens?

90-15 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY 11373

(718) 699-4565

I think this one?

90-15 Queens Blvd, Elmhurst, NY 11373

(718) 699-4565

I think this one?

Yes, that's the one. It's in the Queens Center Mall.

:cry_sad: The package can't come fast enough! Hurry up! I hate the waiting game... I wish I had a Lego store closer to me....

Rushed to the LEGO store after work today with cash in hand. Aaagh. They didn't get their shipment yet. Ah well, at least the PAB wall was stocked with some nice stuff. Not a complete waste of a trip. I guess I should've called beforehand.

Here is are pics of all the Modular Buildings together!

I thinks this set up works the best. for me!

the only sad thing is now we have to wait a whole year for the next one! :pir-cry_sad: :pir-cry_sad: :pir-cry_sad: :pir-cry_sad:

foto_2.jpg

foto_3.jpg

enjoy! :classic:

Thanks for the pics of all of the modular buildings together grogall, I have to say that they look great together and the new Pet Shop is a great addition to them. :classic:

~buddy~

The height difference is only really noticeable when the buildings are placed beside the GG. Great pics, thanks.

the only sad thing is now we have to wait a whole year for the next one! :pir-cry_sad: :pir-cry_sad: :pir-cry_sad: :pir-cry_sad:

Great pictures, thanks!

I do miss the Market Street in the line up. To me it also belongs in this series.

Henri

Wow - it looks great. I can see buying multiple sets of Pet Shop to put more brownstone buildings on a longer blog, and change out the pet store to a different type of ship. Barber shop maybe? Toy store? Lots of ideas.

Another beautiful addition to the modular line, I love it!

:thumbup: to Jamie Berard for giving us another wonderful set *

Thanks Grogall for giving us a view of your lovely modular street :wub:

BTW Several members of this board already have this set (the lucky b*stards :devil:); when can we expect an extensive in depth review?

(preferably with a lot of pictures :grin:)

* When will EB hold another Jamie Berard appreciation week? :laugh:

Thanks Grogall, I wanted to know how they compared with the GG. I'd arrange the buildings in the opposite order though, because I don't like for the 'Hotel' sign to be visibly backwards... also I'd planned to split up the two Pet Shop buildings like this, but seeing them compared with the GG they seem weirdly crushed, so I think I'll put them together for solidarity.

BTW Several members of this board already have this set (the lucky b*stards :devil:); when can we expect an extensive in depth review?

(preferably with a lot of pictures :grin:)

Yes! I was thinking the same thing. It's weird for there not to be at least one in-depth review by this point, we've seen a lot of pictures but not a pictorial break-down.

Edit: Just noticed how unevenly spaced the street lamps are when you split up the two smaller buildings like this... but I guess that can be very easily fixed.

the only sad thing is now we have to wait a whole year for the next one!

It just means you have a whole year to find a bigger desk. :wink:

Edited by David Thomsen

Ah thanks for showing all the sets together, seeing it here looks better...

I so regret not having the GG and Cafe corner...

Great pictures, thanks!

I do miss the Market Street in the line up. To me it also belongs in this series.

Henri

I agree. I look at Market Street like this, it was an introduction of sorts into the Modular series. Seeing as there wasn't a Modular line. It has all the characteristics of one, removable levels, the exact same light post and sidewalk details. I think they took the Market Street and ran with it. It just happened to be labeled factory because a customer built it. grogall, could you add MS in that pic?

A mate and I ordered our pet shops Tuesday night from Shop@Home. Should hopefully get them Monday or Tuesday next week (we chose express delivery).

Speaking of express delivery, we received a bit of a rude shock from Lego after we placed the order. Express delivery from Shop@Home to Australia is $100 - it even states that on checkout. Anyway, my friend received an e-mail about 10 minutes after we placed the order saying that we had to pay an extra $20 as our order was over $AUD1000 (we ordered some other sets as well!!!). This is the first time this has happened to us - and we have ordered a lot of stuff via the Shop@Home website - and well over $AUD1000.

My friend called Lego and they begrudgingly reversed the charge (although he did receive a $20 withdrawal from his credit card account, which he had to call up about again, but they fixed it up).

Has anyone else had the rude Lego post-checkout price gouge?

It makes me sad to see these pictures and know that I won't be getting the CC anytime soon :cry_sad:

What color have the under stone lines ob both buildings? I belive that is see dark-gray and dark-blue, is that right?

Thanks