Oky

MOC: Mr. Freeze's Lab

Mr. Freeze's Lab

5691683818_f6127518b3_z.jpg

This is Mr. Freeze's secret lab where he relentlessly tries to cure his terminally ill wife Nora who he has put into cryogenic freezer in order to put her into suspended animation until he finds the cure.

p1090808_small.jpg

Here is his wife, Nora Fries, resting frozen in her cryogenic tube.

p1090806_small.jpg

A front view where you can see Freeze's workstation and the equipment that's keeping Nora alive.

p1090814_small.jpg

A side view that shows some pipes and some kind of generator.

p1090812_small.jpg

Top view:

p1090818_small.jpg

"This is how I'll always remember you. Surrounded by winter, forever young, forever beautiful."

p1090821_edit_small.jpg

"Rest well, my love. We shall soon be together again. Soon..."

p1090819_small.jpg

You can find all the images in this brickshelf folder. I hope you like it. :classic:

Another excellent MOC Oky! This lab literally looks cool with the effective white color scheme sprinkled with trans-clear and trans-blue details. The cryogenic tube is nicely done as well as the other mechanical devices. Great job as always! :thumbup:

An outstanding MOC indeed, Oky! ) :sweet::thumbup:

It's been some time since we saw such great Bat-MOCs. Which actually gives me an idea.....

I really love the way you gave your MOC a frosty feeling, with patches of snow and the general color scheme. I also find that the blue helmet works better for the fig than the trans-clear one. Anmd the mechanical doll piece is a really nice idea, even though it's oversized. :thumbup:

Hm, I guess, I need to make a deal with Freeze and let my penguins live there. Or just throw him away..... :grin:

Or just finance his research and make him freeze Gotham. And then my penguins will be able to lieve everywhere! *maniacal laughter* :laugh:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

N-ICE creation 'Oky Wan', COOL designing there and she seems to be CHILLIN' OUT in that tank.

I just couldn't help some puns, great work and keep on chillin' 'Oky Wan' ! :laugh:

Whoa, Oky, this is utterly amazing!! I really love it and burst into an amazed "WOW!" when I first saw it :D

Really great build, I definitely want that blue helmet visor.

Love it! The cryo-chamber is really good, I love all the machinery. :classic:

That snow globe is inventive too!

Now to get my hands on Mr Freeze! :devil:

Good work, Oky Wan Kenobi! There's a lot of fantastic details in this, my favourite being the chamber that Nora's in. I like the colour scheme a lot, too. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

Ooh, nice! The colour scheme and overall aesthetic works really well.

On a slightly related topic, I'm regretting not buying any Batman sets, as I've been playing the video game lately. :tongue:

Brrrr...

It looks cold.

I have watchjed movie two times (few years ago), so I don't know how accuarte it is, but I think there was some woman in

completely translucent cylinder in the middle of the room. :look:

Anyway, it's a gerat MOC. :thumbup:

Nice MOC Oky. The details you put on the upper side of the wall to give it that cold look is splendid. And I like that small collection of items Mr. Freeze at the top.

Brrrr...

It looks cold.

I have watchjed movie two times (few years ago), so I don't know how accuarte it is, but I think there was some woman in

completely translucent cylinder in the middle of the room. :look:

Aaaahhh well, I'd rather not compare it to the movie, it was really... well, not the best Batman film there is :wink: The story is based on a wonderful Batman: The Animated Series episode though, "Heart of Ice", which I strongly recommend to watch. 20 heart-breaking minutes.