Sign in to follow this  
Brickviller

Brickville Union Pandora MKII tank

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi everyone,

Some people may know me as a town/city builder but I also love to make military vehicles, especially German WWII inspired stuff.

My first creation I post in this topic is my (older) Brickville Union MBT called the Pandora MKII.

1271780858m_display.jpg

The Pandora Mark II tank was a legendary tank in the Brickville armed forces. It combined all the aspects of the previous Pandora tanks. It had 2 main guns, 1 coaxial gun, a top gunner. It also featured a radar, smoke grenades, extra oil tanks and a new suspension system. The tank was heavy but the large and powerfull engine made it go as fast as most wwII-era battle tanks.

12717808601_display.jpg

The front of the tank,

12717808612_display.jpg

The back with the turret turned. This is also one of the weaker spots of the tank because the engine hatch can be penetrated with a single grenade causing the tank to explode.

12717808613_display.jpg

The top hatch and the gunner, the gun can be controlled also when the gunner is inside the tank.

12717808624_display.jpg

The suspension system and reactive armor plating

12717808625_display.jpg

Side view, on the side of the turret are 3 smoke grenade launchers

12717808636_display.jpg

Engine hatch openend

12717808648_display.jpg

Troopers view

12717808647_display.jpg

Turret backwards (for transport)

Remember that this is a tank that I made a year ago, and that it's soon gonna be replaced with another model.

For now I hope you like it and suggestions are very welcome

:D

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Darn that is one beastly looking tank. I suppose that for the Brickville Union there's no such thing as overkill, eh?

Looks really good, I really like how bulked up this tank is, some pretty interesting detailing there too like the double barrel guns and opening engine hatch. Good job Brickviller! :thumbup: