Sign in to follow this  
MstrOfPppts

... MstrOfPppts

Hello, I'm not so new, but never really took time to introduce myself.

I'm from Slovenia, 27 years old, work as an IT and am stil trying to finish my studies.

Besides LEGO I have a lot of time and money consuming hobbies like plastic modelling, computer games, inline hockey, skiing and so on ...

So sadly you won't be seeing much of my work, but note, I always watch and admire the masterpieces on this forum. I like challanges, so I might enter some competitions, which are really great, but time is my problem. As an IT I spend a lot of it on computer, and when not, I prefer spending it beeing outside ...

Welcome to the forums MstrOfPppts :classic:

I'm in IT too (developing websites), so I completely understand that you want to get away from the computer when you aren't working.

Edited by Splat

Yes, I forgot to mention that. I like Star Wars the most and all historic themes (Pirates, Castle and Western), also like Fiction, but am not that much into town and train part of this forum. Also Bionicle and Technic I find too complicated, since I take Lego as a relaxing hobby and prefer the looks over functionality ...

Welcome to the forums MstrOfPppts! Quite a unique and interesting username, care to explain its meaning? (we have a topic for that here). Well I hope you enjoy your stay here. :wink: