Sign in to follow this  
Daniel G

MOC: American Eastbrick Heaven Train

Amazing work! I almost changed the title to Work In Progress because I didn't see it was a LEGO creation at first! :wub: Excellent attention to detail. It's truly beautiful. I love the cars and the nice dark green and light gray color scheme. All the little technical details are fantastic and so realistic and I could go on forever about the nice techniques you used on the engine. The red 2x2 vintage windows are a super nice touch. :thumbup: Great work. Thanks for sharing it with us. :sweet:

Awesome job on this steamer 'DG' I love the every bit of this train, especially the passenger and caboose. This would definitely look good in a western themed town. Keep up the great work! :classic:

What a beautiful old steam train :wub: , EXCELLENT designing there 'Daniel G' and it's keep the colours simple that sells this as a classic steam train....the carriages are my favorite part of this creation. :grin:

K.O.B. 'Daniel G'.....oh, are we going to see like the rest of Eastbrick haven are we ? :grin:

Very nicely done... the cars are excellent, and it's very interesting work on the bogeys, there... ditto for the choice of wheels for the tender.

Beautiful 8 wide carriages - definitely great. It helps confirm the 8 wide approach as being the best for 'models' - even if it is not ideal for 'toys'. The trucks (bogeys) look like the style used in the official Railbricks models (forget the original designer).

Really nice - thank you for sharing.

That engine is American Made

Born and Bred in the USA...

:look:

Okay, I don't rmember the song that well. But, I love the design. It almost reminds me of a train SavatheAggie would make.

Wonderful- I really love the shape of the loco boiler cylinder- the fact that it is more angular somehow adds to the vintage 'feel' of the loco. Nice work with the connecting rods also.

My favourite part is the nicely scaled 'clerestory' carriage.

I do feel that the loco could do with a rear truck (articulated) as the loco apprears to be too long for the number of wheels that are supporting it.

Nice work!

Thanks for your anwers. A freight train with the suitable steam locomotive is in treatment.

The pictures are soon available.

Greetings

Daniel

That is very well done! I like the color scheme, especially that of the passenger cars. Great detail.

The bogies remind me of the Railbricks ones, too. They look nice!

Well done. The locomotive has a very nice level of detail, and looks like it would be right at home in a freight yard somewhere. The passenger cars are excellent, and I'm really impressed with the shapes you've created with the roof line.

--Tony

What a great train.

You've achieved some excellent detail with the 8-wide format. Those carriages are fantastic.

:classic: :classic: