Sign in to follow this  
Privateer

Rocket Racer and Veronica Voltage

Nice decals! I am not familiar with the game, but these could be useful anyways.

Wonderful! They look just like how I remember those characters. Where's the decoration for RR's helmet, though? Didn't he have one?

Looking very good and professional! Thanks for sharing, Privateer :thumbup:

Where's the decoration for RR's helmet, though? Didn't he have one?

He did indeed. I forgot to add it to his design. It's basically the 'RR' logo from his torso, so I'll see about updating it. Thanks for the responses, guys!

Excellent work :classic:

I'm no software expert, but I wonder if the game CD contains these types of files?

These are the best I have ever seen! :thumbup: I always wanted to see some decent decals for RR and VV like these, and you just exceeded my expectatives :classic: !!! Have you already made the figures with these decals?

Looking forward for that helmet logo :cry_happy: Are you going to make the decal for the guy's car?

By the way, how did you get the logo right? Did you have to make it from scratch?

One question, and forgive me for being a noob :tongue: Why are the leg decals transparent, and not the torso or the face?

Cheers!

These are the best I have ever seen! :thumbup: I always wanted to see some decent decals for RR and VV like these, and you just exceeded my expectatives :classic: !!! Have you already made the figures with these decals?

Thanks! No, I haven't made figures with these. Maybe one day I'll find a way to get these on water-slide decals.

Looking forward for that helmet logo :cry_happy: Are you going to make the decal for the guy's car?

It shouldn't take long to do either of those, I'm just lazy. :tongue: Maybe I'll be motivated enough to do them in the next couple of days.

By the way, how did you get the logo right? Did you have to make it from scratch?

I used a couple references and a scan to trace over the logo and get the colors right.

One question, and forgive me for being a noob :tongue: Why are the leg decals transparent, and not the torso or the face?

Hmm, good question. I just know it's convention for the torso to have a color, but for the legs I just left it transparent for some reason. Thanks for the comments and questions!

It shouldn't take long to do either of those, I'm just lazy. :tongue: Maybe I'll be motivated enough to do them in the next couple of days.

I would be looking forward for that :classic:

Thanks for the comments and questions!

You're welcome! Thank you for the interesting info and for the awesome decals!!!! :grin:

These decals look very nice. I have played LEGO Racers a lot, so it holds quite a bit of nostalgia for me. Good to see that you're using Rocket Racer's in-game face rather than his uglier face from the manual.

Any chance on you uploading the helmet decal? Or am I just being blind. I've been searching everywhere for Rocket Racers decals and yours are the best. Sadly I can't find the helmet decal. :c

Please, in the future avoid reviving almost year-old topics like this. Trying a way to contact the designer personally seems wiser in case of such a request.