r4-g9

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Future Series Rumours

Brickfanatics says there will be a CMF about the Looney Toons in 2021. No idea if the website or their source is reliable. I guess the Looney Toons would be fun, but it would be strange to have a CMF about them without any sets to put them in.

Unless... *oh2*

5 hours ago, Terrasher said:

Brickfanatics says there will be a CMF about the Looney Toons in 2021. No idea if the website or their source is reliable. I guess the Looney Toons would be fun, but it would be strange to have a CMF about them without any sets to put them in.

Unless... *oh2*

Now, this is something to look forward to!

2 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

If true then I just hope they don't mess up the head molds. 

Yeah, I’m hoping LEGO will give all Looney Tunes characters new-mold head pieces, especially the human characters.

8 hours ago, MatthewRC said:

Yeah, I’m hoping LEGO will give all Looney Tunes characters new-mold head pieces, especially the human characters.

I just hope they don't look like soulless puppets like some of the Disney characters.

On 8/11/2020 at 7:03 PM, Itaria No Shintaku said:

I happen to be thinking that they managed to get the Looney Tunes license so I entrust this to be real.

What happened with Marvel?

No one talk about the minifigures serie 21... i see on insta some days ago but now  i dont  found  any  trace

18 hours ago, dariofol said:

No one talk about the minifigures serie 21... i see on insta some days ago but now  i dont  found  any  trace

Only thing I have seen is a random youtube video stating a list and showing various images of Robert8's ideas (as all these random videos seem to do.) Youtube user was "jaimeeverthing95 foote"  and only has 219 subscribers so it is likely not credible information.  But it suggests they will be announced November 3rd. Spoiler shows the alleged character list of Series 21 per the video.

Spoiler

Alleged Series 21
1. Lobster Vendor 2. Auctioneer 3, Alien Dwarf 4. Dog Catcher Woman w/ German Shepherd 5. Swamp Creature 6. Darts Match Guy 7. [Pregnant] Expectant Mom 8. Zombie Clown 9. Droid 10. Smuggler 11. Whale Suit Guy 12. Bowling Champ 13. Dolphin Trainer 14. Army Officer Captain 15. Violinist 16. [Mystery Minifigure] Mr. Stars and Stripes with hot dog

40 minutes ago, Rockstaremcee said:

Only thing I have seen is a random youtube video stating a list and showing various images of Robert8's ideas (as all these random videos seem to do.) Youtube user was "jaimeeverthing95 foote"  and only has 219 subscribers so it is likely not credible information.  But it suggests they will be announced November 3rd. Spoiler shows the alleged character list of Series 21 per the video.

Hide contents

Alleged Series 21
1. Lobster Vendor 2. Auctioneer 3, Alien Dwarf 4. Dog Catcher Woman w/ German Shepherd 5. Swamp Creature 6. Darts Match Guy 7. [Pregnant] Expectant Mom 8. Zombie Clown 9. Droid 10. Smuggler 11. Whale Suit Guy 12. Bowling Champ 13. Dolphin Trainer 14. Army Officer Captain 15. Violinist 16. [Mystery Minifigure] Mr. Stars and Stripes with hot dog

"Army Officer Captain"

I think we can already confirm this list is fake.

2 hours ago, Robert8 said:

That list is fake 100%

2 hours ago, BigGuy4U said:

"Army Officer Captain"

I think we can already confirm this list is fake.

I agree, especially since it's much too early now. Only not if the "Army Officer Captain" would be a historical figure, something like the officers in the Pirates themes.

6 hours ago, Robert8 said:

That list is fake 100%

Yes this Is fake... Its very strange.. i have seen all the 16 and are official picture... I try to Remember:

1. Cupid

2. Barmen

3. Firefight with axe

4. Clown female

5. Robot

6. Female fantasy Warrior

7. Waitress

8. Female disco party

9. Cow female costume with udders

10. Enginner

11. Dentist

Missing 5... I dont Remember the other figure

24 minutes ago, dariofol said:

Yes this Is fake... Its very strange.. i have seen all the 16 and are official picture... I try to Remember:

1. Cupid

2. Barmen

3. Firefight with axe

4. Clown female

5. Robot

7. Waitress

8. Female disco party

10. Enginner

11. Dentist

If this list is real, I'm surprised to see another firefighter so soon since we just had one in Series 19, and obviously they're very prevalent in City already.

42 minutes ago, dariofol said:

1. Cupid

2. Barmen

3. Firefight with axe

4. Clown female

5. Robot

7. Waitress

8. Female disco party

10. Enginner

11. Dentist

What you saw is a custom CMF series created by CM4Sci.

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

What you saw is a custom CMF series created by CM4Sci.

I doubt... Where 's the cm4sci link? 

Are a complete and classical pictures of a series presentation... The whole series, the picture from above of all the figs and picture of single figure.

The firefight are in tan with helmet with glass Mask

12. Female generic superhero with the new superhero fly piece for stand

Seem a come back to future sensation.... :))

Edited by dariofol

8 hours ago, dariofol said:

I doubt... Where 's the cm4sci link? 

Are a complete and classical pictures of a series presentation... The whole series, the picture from above of all the figs and picture of single figure.

The firefight are in tan with helmet with glass Mask

12. Female generic superhero with the new superhero fly piece for stand

Seem a come back to future sensation.... :))

This is what you're looking at

50208633801_59f77e2be1_z.jpg

Check out his flirck*

*This post is sponsored by CM4Sci

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

This is what you're looking at

50208633801_59f77e2be1_z.jpg

Check out his flirck*

*This post is sponsored by CM4Sci

Are the same :) 

I will like to share a piece of my mind with you.

I really hope to see some minfigures in CMF comes with disabilities (deafnes, blindness, etc.)

How can you tell which minifigure have disabilies? Easy! 

As for deaf guy/girl, they should have new hair mold with cochlear implant (CI) or hearing aid. And add sign lanauge interpreter minifigure with “Sign Langauge Intepreter” on the black shirt (please don’t point me out that minifigure of minfig hands because i am fully aware...). And i know minifigures don’t have ears. But it’s because they are earless don’t mean they are deaf. CI or hearing aid are visible on hairs to prove they are deaf or hard-of-hearing

As for a blind person, use a printed sunglasses. And a new would be a guiding stick/cane. Or a guide dog with harness. And pirates wearing eyepatch doesn’t mean they are “blind”. It’s just ridulous pirate stereotype (even peg leg and hook).

I feel that minifigures should have wide range of disabilies after one dude in wheelchair. What if LEGO fans/kids with disabilies feel connected to minifigures with disabilies? Maybe they will feel happy/satisfied. It’s important for children to be educated about disabilies. Sure i wish LEGO makes some minfigures with disabilities but it may take a bit time. 

FYI - i am deaf-blind LEGO fan here. :) Just want to share my perespective with you folks!

31 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

Edited by DBlegonerd7

56 minutes ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

I really hope to see some minfigures in CMF comes with disabilities (deafnes, blindness, etc.)

I feel that minifigures should have wide range of disabilies after one dude in wheelchair. What if LEGO fans/kids with disabilies feel connected to minifigures with disabilies? Maybe they will feel happy/satisfied. It’s important for children to be educated about disabilies. Sure i wish LEGO makes some minfigures with disabilities but it may take a bit time. 

Thanks for this. Totally agree with you! And the collectible series would be a perfect way to introduce any new pieces such as a harness for an assistance dog. The wheelchair and crutches have started to address this, and I think that maybe now with the Lego Braille sets being a thing, we will see more representation soon.

1 hour ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

FYI - i am deaf-blind LEGO fan here. :) Just want to share my perespective with you folks!

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us

And I agree. The CMF line would be the perfect line to introduce some diversity in that regard

Did you notice that 60271 City Main Square introduced a face print featuring a hearing aid? So it might be a deaf woman there

53 minutes ago, williejm said:

Thanks for this. Totally agree with you! And the collectible series would be a perfect way to introduce any new pieces such as a harness for an assistance dog. The wheelchair and crutches have started to address this, and I think that maybe now with the Lego Braille sets being a thing, we will see more representation soon.

No problem! I think CMF line could be perfect too.  Yeah, I heard about Lego Braille bricks. It’s a GREAT news because it will bring joy to blind/visual impaired LEGO fans!

44 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us

And I agree. The CMF line would be the perfect line to introduce some diversity in that regard

Did you notice that 60271 City Main Square introduced a face print featuring a hearing aid? So it might be a deaf woman there

I agree with you - I feel that CMF line could be perfect for us and children collect. No, I haven’t heard about that hearing aid printed in that set but THANK YOU for letting me know! :) 

Edited by DBlegonerd7

21 hours ago, DBlegonerd7 said:

How can you tell which minifigure have disabilies? Easy! 

As for deaf guy/girl, they should have new hair mold with cochlear implant (CI) or hearing aid. And add sign lanauge interpreter minifigure with “Sign Langauge Intepreter” on the black shirt (please don’t point me out that minifigure of minfig hands because i am fully aware...). And i know minifigures don’t have ears. But it’s because they are earless don’t mean they are deaf. CI or hearing aid are visible on hairs to prove they are deaf or hard-of-hearing

As for a blind person, use a printed sunglasses. And a new would be a guiding stick/cane. Or a guide dog with harness. And pirates wearing eyepatch doesn’t mean they are “blind”. It’s just ridulous pirate stereotype (even peg leg and hook).

I love the idea of a guide dog.  Wouldn't it be cool if a blind Lego CMF came with one of those new Braille Lego bricks?