r4-g9

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Future Series Rumours

Hmmm if that's correct, then a second DC Comics series could be on the way

19 hours ago, Robert8 said:

Do we know how the DC series performed on sales?

Like other series, I doubt we ever will. One store here (Argos) has had them at 50% off for a few weeks, although their stocks seem to be almost gone now - none for delivery, and stock only in some stores.

I bought ten at 50% off but stopped once I got the ones I wanted, and sold off the ones I didn't. 

11 hours ago, MAB said:

Like other series, I doubt we ever will. One store here (Argos) has had them at 50% off for a few weeks, although their stocks seem to be almost gone now - none for delivery, and stock only in some stores.

I bought ten at 50% off but stopped once I got the ones I wanted, and sold off the ones I didn't. 

So does that mean the DC CMF Series sold poorly?

3 minutes ago, Rockstaremcee said:

Any images of what series is next after Series 20?

Harry Potter Series 2

The bag leaked back on February, showing 9 minifigures

With that info you should be able to find the pic 

I’m sure this has been discussed a few times, but I’m surprised we haven’t seen a duck suit minifig yet. I have a non LEGO friend who absolutely loves ducks & she would probably go wild for one. I was sitting here looking at my llama & the thought dawned on me. 

16 hours ago, MatthewRC said:

So does that mean the DC CMF Series sold poorly?

Well, the US Shop@Home still has them available, including full boxes.

On 7/4/2020 at 8:01 PM, Robert8 said:

Harry Potter Series 2

The bag leaked back on February, showing 9 minifigures

With that info you should be able to find the pic 

Thank you!  Lego 71028 - still no pics of the whole series out there yet but I'm sure they will be out soon enough.

On 7/29/2020 at 11:43 PM, Robert8 said:

It would be appear no one knows anything about it here on EB

Itaria said Marvel was coming in January 2021 a few months ago, I was wondering if there were anymore updates.

I hope the rumor about a Marvel cmf is true.It could give us non Avengers/Spiderman characters,I mean hell I might even dare to hope that they could even include X-Men characters.

2 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

I hope the rumor about a Marvel cmf is true.It could give us non Avengers/Spiderman characters,I mean hell I might even dare to hope that they could even include X-Men characters.

Or loads of alternative outfit Avengers and Spiderman characters. :-)

Just now, MAB said:

Or loads of alternative outfit Avengers and Spiderman characters. :-)

I'd rather not have any Avengers or Spiderman characters if I can help it.

18 hours ago, LOTR34 said:

I'd rather not have any Avengers or Spiderman characters if I can help it.

100% this. Except maybe Thor. 

You know what LEGO is like though. It would need to have some well-known and best selling Marvel characters in it to help sell it. Just like all the Batman and Harry Potter variants in their respective series.

I’d personally love to see an updated minifigure of Doctor Doom with dual-molded arms & legs and the new hood piece from the most recent Star Wars Episode IV Obi-Wan Kenobi minifigure.

There are a few spider-man bad guys that appeared in the films but never in a set like the Lizard that might be neat to get.

Or maybe an Odin or Hemidall figure (I dont think we have one of those either).

Or some of the humans in there (Norman Osborne anyone? He is just as evil and as well known as Lex Luthor but hasn't had a figure when Lex has had multiples)

Edited by jonwil

4 hours ago, jonwil said:

There are a few spider-man bad guys that appeared in the films but never in a set like the Lizard that might be neat to get.

Or maybe an Odin or Hemidall figure (I dont think we have one of those either).

Or some of the humans in there (Norman Osborne anyone? He is just as evil and as well known as Lex Luthor but hasn't had a figure when Lex has had multiples)

The Amazing Spider-Man films aren't canon to the MCU, so Lizard wouldn't be in an MCU CMF. Norman actually has had a minifig, but it was made all the way back in 2003 which was so long ago that licensed minifigs still had yellow skin, he's very overdue for a new one.

5 hours ago, BigGuy4U said:

Norman actually has had a minifig, but it was made all the way back in 2003 which was so long ago that licensed minifigs still had yellow skin, he's very overdue for a new one.

And a plain yellow torso... i am always fascinated thinking about the fact that he was in the same set as the incredible green goblin with Golden eyes :D

There is nothing in the rumors/leaks I have seen to suggest its an MCU CMF, just a Marvel CMF.

Edited by jonwil

19 hours ago, jonwil said:

There is nothing in the rumors/leaks I have seen to suggest its an MCU CMF, just a Marvel CMF.

That’s true, so if it is true, it’ll be comic based minifigures like the DC wave.