r4-g9

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Future Series Rumours

On 3/10/2020 at 11:50 AM, Robert8 said:

For what?

Marvel individual figures?

That must mean... Marvel CMFs are on their way

Really!? Is that just a guess or does anybody have a source?

4 hours ago, MatthewRC said:

Really!? Is that just a guess or does anybody have a source?

@Itaria No Shintaku confirmed it, or strongly hinted at it. He basically said that it will come out in 2021, probably because they didn't get the license on time.

12 hours ago, Robert8 said:

It's clear now which series will be the best one this year... and only half of it has been revealed

:thumbup: Probably another top 10 bestseller in the works :sweet:

11 hours ago, Robert8 said:

We don't know that yet

Some of these will appear first in the summer wave, I'm sure of it. So, they wouldn't be new for the CMF. 

The first series had several moulds that came in sets also, but the budget was from CMF so I think they should get the credit. No CMF no new mould, it is a win win so the sets gets better :wink:

18 hours ago, leafan said:
22 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Immediately, the first thing I wondered is what CMF archetype could use a recolor of such for a future unlicensed Series. Anyone got any ideas? :shrug_oh_well:

A Cryptozoologist.

Ooooooh, I like that idea! :thumbup: :sweet:

14 hours ago, The Reader said:

Or an archeologist with a phoenix statue (in dark gray)?

An Archaeologist is a must for me as far as future CMF go, though I couldn't imagine Lego making a Phoenix statue the relic of choice for that archetype, as it'd more likely be something more stereotypical to such like a humanoid statuette or pottery much like @Robert8's own Archaeologist and Adventurer... :shrug_oh_well:

49473901253_1571a4e187_o.png44397724900_9200e8e4f2_o.png

5 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

@Itaria No Shintaku confirmed it, or strongly hinted at it. He basically said that it will come out in 2021, probably because they didn't get the license on time.

Awesome!! I’d love to see a minifigure of classic comic book Thor! You know, with long hair and a helmet, yellow boots, no facial hair, etc.

I look at Madame Sprout's hat/hair combo and immediately think of "Mother Goose" or "Little Old Lady Who Lived In a Shoe," something fairytale-esque like that. At any rate, lots of good stuff there, can't wait to see what the rest of the series looks like. Only questions I have though, and this is coming from someone who thought he was up on his Harry Potter, who is the Lion-Headed character supposed to be? I don't recognize her ...

18 minutes ago, DarrellBricker said:

who is the Lion-Headed character supposed to be? I don't recognize her .

Luna :wink:

Edited by Roebuck

The Tom Riddle exclusive LEGO minifigure from DK Books coming in the fall will pair nicely with this new Harry Potter series. 

97DF3219-F1ED-4072-AA3F-0DCF4D94E13E.jpeg

Edited by Brickstinction

23 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The person that told me that confirmed also a lot of things like the Marylin Monroe mosaic and these kind of stuff months earlier.
So I don't have real reasons to doubt, but also LEGO sometimes hints at something that in the end never happens, see Seatron.

1 hour ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

The person that told me that confirmed also a lot of things like the Marylin Monroe mosaic and these kind of stuff months earlier.
So I don't have real reasons to doubt, but also LEGO sometimes hints at something that in the end never happens, see Seatron.

Oh so that must be 31198 from Zebra theme (codenamed Music). 

2 hours ago, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Oh no, that's the Beatles.

Ah my brain connected her with a singer (I checked and she was mainly an actress, but she was also a singer). There are 4 confirmed sets, and other 4 rumoured:

31197 - Art (Marilyn Monroe)

31198 - Music (The Beatles)

31199 - Marvel (Iron Man)

31200 - Disney

31201, 31202, 31203 and 31204 are rumoured. 

P.S. Sorry for getting off-topic but I don't see an actual Zebra discussing thread.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

8 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Ah my brain connected her with a singer (I checked and she was mainly an actress, but she was also a singer). There are 4 confirmed sets, and other 4 rumoured:

31197 - Art (Marilyn Monroe?)

31199 - Marvel (Iron Man)

31200 - Disney

31201, 31202, 31203 and 31204 are rumoured. 

P.S. Sorry for getting off-topic but I don't see an actual Zebra discussing thread.

Art is Marylin because it's the famous Andy Warhol 4 frames.picture

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Another LEGO product based on The Beatles!? Awesome! We haven’t gotten any LEGO The Beatles stuff since the LEGO Ideas Yellow Submarine set in 2016. Glad to see LEGO acknowledging their licenses introduced via LEGO Ideas nowadays!

Just now, Itaria No Shintaku said:

Wow I unveiled this today and now instagram is filled with that.

Can't believe it. :D

You're something of a big deal; didn't you know? People follow and trust you.

59 minutes ago, leafan said:

You're something of a big deal; didn't you know? People follow and trust you.

This is some sort of reward.
Really.

A glimpse of the Harry Potter centaur has leaked. Hopefully it gets recolored in the CMF line, like Hermione's hair.

46 minutes ago, K_Tiger said:

A glimpse of the Harry Potter centaur has leaked. Hopefully it gets recolored in the CMF line, like Hermione's hair.

And it looks fantastic!

Sure does. It looks like something odd might be going on on the hindquarters, but that could just be from the low photo quality

4 hours ago, K_Tiger said:

Sure does. It looks like something odd might be going on on the hindquarters, but that could just be from the low photo quality

Looks like a tail of some sort. Is that what you mean?

2 hours ago, leafan said:

Looks like a tail of some sort. Is that what you mean?

At first blush I thought it might be some kind of brick-built thing, but looking at it again I think it may just be a seam.

Those are just weird lines in the mold, like the Medusa snake tail piece. It looks like it's just 1 piece all together

Edited by Robert8