r4-g9

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Future Series Rumours

1 hour ago, Roebuck said:

22:wink:

So the preliminary catalogue got it wrong then? Releasing in August and not April I assume? I got excited that there was another series planned :cry_sad:

2 hours ago, J4ck said:

So the preliminary catalogue got it wrong then? Releasing in August and not April I assume? I got excited that there was another series planned :cry_sad:

A birdie told me that there actually IS another series planned...

Another licensed series. One that I can't imagine anyone here liking much. Kids will, though.

26 minutes ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Another licensed series. One that I can't imagine anyone here liking much. Kids will, though.

So, you're not talking about the UniKitty blind bag series? Perhaps something else pertaining to another Cartoon Network franchise? Powerpuff Girls maybe?

Edited by Digger of Bricks

47 minutes ago, Digger of Bricks said:

So, you're not talking about the UniKitty blind bag series? Perhaps something else pertaining to another Cartoon Network franchise? Powerpuff Girls maybe?

I saw on Instagram a while ago it was Ninjago SOG.

1 hour ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Say what?!

What do you mean????

In the leaked catalog it looks like there are only 3 CMFs planned for 2018: Batman 2, Series 18 and Harry Potter. 

Unikitty thing is already confirmed not to be a CMF series, but something like the Mixels

Edited by Robert8

13 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Say what?!

What do you mean????

In the leaked catalog it says there are only 3 CMFs planned for 2018: Batman 2, Series 18 and Harry Potter. 

Unikitty thing is already confirmed not to be a CMF series, but something like the Mixels

Exciting times, ay?

16 minutes ago, J4ck said:

I saw on Instagram a while ago it was Ninjago SOG.

Confirmed fake by @Robert8

2 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

What? Not even me?

One particular license Lego already utilizes that I don't see much interest in from EB members is Minecraft. Even my prior guess seemingly has more of a fan base here than Minecraft does I think.

7 hours ago, rob-ot5000 said:

Is it teen titans go?

3 hours ago, J4ck said:

Let me finish your sentence off for you:

To the movies!

Just a guess.

Doubt it, just wanted to joke, my guess is Minecraft.

On 1/21/2018 at 3:51 PM, rob-ot5000 said:

@rob-ot5000 I can’t wait to find out what this licensed LEGO Collectible Minifigure Series is based on! Got any hints for the theme it’s based on?

On ‎1‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:18 PM, Digger of Bricks said:

If it is indeed a certain Cartoon Network franchise, I'm hoping it'll be Adventure Time! We've all wanted other AT characters in LEGO minifigure form, such as Princess Bubblegum and Ice King.

9 hours ago, MatthewRC said:

If it is indeed a certain Cartoon Network franchise, I'm hoping it'll be Adventure Time! We've all wanted other AT characters in LEGO minifigure form, such as Princess Bubblegum and Ice King.

I was gonna say that AT! ended it's run last year, and would be a long shot for a CMF line, but it appears to be ending this year. I'd certainly support an AT! CMF, but I think it's too new  mold intensive for LEGO's tastes. We'll see, though.

1 hour ago, K_Tiger said:

I was gonna say that AT! ended it's run last year, and would be a long shot for a CMF line, but it appears to be ending this year. I'd certainly support an AT! CMF, but I think it's too new  mold intensive for LEGO's tastes. We'll see, though.

Hopefully LEGO will make more Adventure Time sets as long as Cartoon Network is okay with it.

30 minutes ago, J4ck said:

@rob-ot5000 You ever gonna tell us or are we gonna suffer a bit longer? Could you at least tell us when its being released and for how long as well as the number of 'figs please?

I don't have any of that information. Like I said, someone I semi-trust told me this, so I don't know if I believe it, and am hesitant to mention it. Please keep all of that in mind. Supposedly, it's Minecraft.

I don't have any of that information. Like I said, someone I semi-trust told me this, so I don't know if I believe it, and am hesitant to mention it. Please keep all of that in mind. Supposedly, it's Minecraft.

What are the chances of the licensed series being Minecraft?

Minecraft would be the worst of all themes because all the stuff that comes with it would be blocky and minecrafty. Other licensed themes have accessories we maybe could use. 

On 1/25/2018 at 5:29 PM, rob-ot5000 said:

@rob-ot5000 When are you supposed to get more information regarding this series? Are you even guessing it’ll be Minecraft?

Well I’ve heard rumors about a Minecraft movie some time in the next year or two so it could have something to do with that.