r4-g9

LEGO Collectable Minifigures Future Series Rumours

Is it confirmed that series 17 is out next year? I would of thought disney series 2 to be out at May and no mainstream CMF next year?

That would suck. Not much there for me in any of those licensed themes.

That would suck. Not much there for me in any of those licensed themes.

Agreed, we need at least (preferably more than) one regular series a year. Otherwise, where will Space fans get their Space minifigures? Where will Castle fans get their Castle minifigures? Where will Pirates fans get their Pirate minifigures? Where will Western fans get their Western minifigures? And on and on for other popular themes that have been discontinued.

Agreed, we need at least (preferably more than) one regular series a year. Otherwise, where will Space fans get their Space minifigures? Where will Castle fans get their Castle minifigures? Where will Pirates fans get their Pirate minifigures? Where will Western fans get their Western minifigures? And on and on for other popular themes that have been discontinued.

Fair point, I can see now yeah makes sense

How so?

I sent an email to Funcom asking about it. They said they don't know yet if the S16 codes will work in the game

Is it confirmed that series 17 is out next year?

Yes (thank god) Confirmed by CM4Sci and just2good

Maybe releasing the 2 Simpsons series so close from each other didn't work for them. Especially if Disney 2 will include Minnie, Mickey, Donald and Daisy again, just like the Simpsons

Or maybe they don't want a whole year without regular CMF's

Edited by Robert8

Omg yes. So many themes that i miss and would love to see CMFs for. One of my many favorite themes was Alien Conquest, but we've seen many alien minifigures already.

One of my many favorite themes was Alien Conquest, but we've seen many alien minifigures already.

Right with you there, BrickFit26! AQ was wonderful and CMF has been a great source of related figures, so let's hope they keep releasing green-skins.

I know, but they've recently postponed the sequel to the LEGO Movie to 2019 so I'm pretty confident they'll move the Ninjago Movie to 2018 very soon to avoid releasing two LEGO movies in the same year :wink: And I don't think the Ninjago CMF series has been confirmed, has it? I thought it was just assumed we'd get one since TLM and TLBM both did :classic:

Yes. By just2good.

The Ninjago CMF series was supposed to be released this september but the movie was re-scheduled for September 2017 and we'll get Series 16 instead.

About pushing back the Nijago Movie again... I don't know... It's unlikely but who knows...

Edited by Robert8

The Ninjago CMF series was supposed to be released this september but the movie was re-scheduled for September 2017 and we'll get Series 16 instead.

About pushing back the Nijago Movie again... I don't know... It's unlikely but who knows...

I doubt they will push it back a second time tbh.

Thanks, I must've missed that somehow :blush: I forgot that the Ninjago movie has been postponed once already, so you're probably right in that they won't push it back further (even though that has happened before, cf. the Avatar sequels) :classic:

Thanks, I must've missed that somehow :blush: I forgot that the Ninjago movie has been postponed once already, so you're probably right in that they won't push it back further (even though that has happened before, cf. the Avatar sequels) :classic:

Sure :thumbup:

And yeah, I doubt it. They already knew the Batman Movie release date when the Ninjago Movie was re-scheduled to 2017.

Right with you there, BrickFit26! AQ was wonderful and CMF has been a great source of related figures, so let's hope they keep releasing green-skins.

Very wonderful theme indeed. I wouldn't mind getting more aliens. :grin:

I think LEGO should sell display frames for the CMF's like this one, with the number and the color scheme of each series

Yeah, I can't figure out why there isn't a DC one, or why there isn't just a generic one that says "minifigures" with maybe a blank space after it so you can write in what's in the frame.

Looking at the new LEGO Batman Movie set pictures that were released today, I'm now feeling like the Batman Custom Minifigures won't be so bad. The figures in those 2 sets looks really really cool.

Great wave, can't wait to pick them up in the UK. Surprised by the 'extra' dual face prints (hiker, photographer) and some pretty generous accessories.

Still a fan of the penguin accessory, frost queen, new pooch and Mariachi - but spy and hiker are unexpectedly awesome.

Will there be a series based on The Ninjago movie? I really hope not. I hate how they are forcing series for every movie. But maybe that's just because I like regular series more.

Yes. According to just2good and CM4Sci next year we'll have

Jan. Batman Movie CMF

May Series 17

Sep. Ninjago Movie CMF

Edited by Robert8

Oh, I'd love it. But it's too soon

By the way, I can confirm that the Series 16 leaflet has codes for the MMO

I am a bit confused. Does S16 have LMO codes or not? Some say yes, some say there is just picture of the banana guy on the back. Who are you in LMO? I'm EdibleRubbleKraken ;)

I am a bit confused. Does S16 have LMO codes or not? Some say yes, some say there is just picture of the banana guy on the back. Who are you in LMO? I'm EdibleRubbleKraken ;)

No. They don't have it

I sent an email to Funcom asking about them, and they said they didn't know yet if the codes would actually work in the game.

It seems Funcom itself didn't know LEGO didn't include the codes in the S16 leaflet

13592390_10155005702663976_2570751384153138037_n.jpg?oh=4a9b5dfb6da57aeb9fddca0933feeb91&oe=58221F46

Edited by Robert8

That's too bad. I was hoping on some final content to do some more achievements. But thank you for the picture if the leaflet. Due to the soccer figs in Germany we have to actually wait till september to get S16.

Well, Funcom have announced on Steam that they will shut LMO down around this september, so that's probably why TLG didn't include codes in S16 leaflets.

Speaking of which, do we know if we're getting a Series 2? :|

Next year's line-up is

Jan: Batman Movie CMFs

May: Series 17

Sep: Ninjago Movie CMFs

So, no Disney CMFs next year.

But, Disney 2 is likely to happen, according to just2good, amazingbricks, etc.... So, it will probably take the May 2018 slot. (This is just speculation)

Edited by Robert8

That's terrible that we'll have to wait another year for another Disney CMF series. Was really hoping it would be a yearly thing like the Simpsons.

I'd much rather Disney become a theme then a yearly CMF line. Give the next licensed CMF line to a theme that doesn't have a lot of characters or something.

That's terrible that we'll have to wait another year for another Disney CMF series. Was really hoping it would be a yearly thing like the Simpsons.

Even more terrible that there is only 1 unlicensed (normal) minifigure series next year,