Sign in to follow this  
BossFight

Nearly complete collection of classic pirate lego

Dear members,

I am fearly new on this message board and I have a question.

My Pirate Lego colletion is very extensive and with the exception of a few sets complete.

I was wondering how much this collection could fetch me if I sold it.

I do not mean to be disrespectful or anything but the oppurtonity to go and live and work in South Africa has crossed my path and I basically

need tons of cash.

I only have a few of the boxes the sets came in left but I do have every booklet and with the exception of some ropes for the ships the sets are all complete. Could someone here give me an estamite on how valuable this collection is?

With Kind Regards,

BossFight.

When it comes to cash in these days... I cant even imagine how much it would be. But i can say at you can make easily a couple of tons of cash whit those sets in these days, take a look the prizes wich peapole are selling them in these days so it might help aa bit.

Captain Becker

Could someone here give me an estamite on how valuable this collection is?

Before anybody can give an accurate estimate we need to know exactly which sets you have and how many of each...

Also pictures are very helpful in assessing value, so get your camera out and start taking them.

Mr. Phes is correct but that aside my guess would be around $1500 to $2000 depending on condition and demand at the time you sold them. You'd have to sell each one individually to get that in EBay or bricklink.

Mr. Phes is correct but that aside my guess would be around $1500 to $2000 depending on condition and demand at the time you sold them.

Ah yes, but quantity is the factor that throws outany estimates at this point. BossFight just says his collection is "extensive", but not how many of each set he has.

He could have one of each set except the Imperial Flagship of which has 5 - thus the Imperial Flagships alone would increase the value of the collection around $1000.