Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Mafia School: Fabuland Housewives

sign_up.jpg

Here it is. The second Mafia School game. This one is open to first-timers and those who have played before. Participation is up to the discretion of the host, me! :grin: I will be choosing 16 players to participate in this game.

To sign-up, please post the following information in this thread:

1. Will you be traveling between now and June 15th?

2. Have you played a mafia game before?

3. What is your favorite animal (Fabuland figure or otherwise)?

Best of luck and apologies ahead of time to those I am not able to select. I will leave this sign-up thread open for one week to give everybody a chance to see it is active. Thanks! :sweet:

Player List:

(Apologies to those I didn't choose. I tried to pick all of those who had never played before, unless there was significant travel planned, and then put in players who had only played one or two. I only chose a couple of Mafia School graduates because they just had a chance at a very well run game. Thanks for your interest! There will be no reserves. If someone drops out or quits, there will be death. School of hard knocks :wink: )

1. Masked Builder

2. MetroiD

3. KingoftheZempk

4. Bricks2000

5. Alopex

6. Scorpiox

7. Dannylonglegs

8. Ro87n

9. Rumble Strike

10. MacK

11. Waterbrick Down

12. Pandora

13. Donut

14. Fuzzylegobricks

15. Alex the Great

16. Sirius Black

Roles and confirmation thread will go up tomorrow night...in about 24 hours.

This sounds like it'll be typical Hinckley - sort of disturbing :look: , anti-Shadows :devil: , and totally MegaBlockin' hilarious! :laugh: Sign me up! :sweet:

1. Nothing major. Might even have to cut down on my travels to bed, bathroom, and dining table to play, but that's nothing unusual.

2. Yes! I was totally naive and nearly lost in Mafia School: Escape From Isla Paradisa, though in the end Kartoffel, KDM, and I kicked MegaBloks. It's because I wasn't happy with my previous performance that I want to return to Mafia School.

3. The elephant...must...have...THE ELEPHANT! [Jedi_Mind_Trick] You will give me the elephant. And you will not give me the mouse just to be funny :angry: [/Jedi_Mind_Trick] Although a Face-eating Seagull might not be so bad.

Edited by Brickdoctor

Oooh! :wub: A Fabuland Housewives game with the real characters! I am so jealous! :cry_sad:

This looks like a terrific game in the making! I won't attempt to steal a slot in the game from a new player, but... if a newbie named Izaguf ever signs up, I highly recommend him! :wink:

Oh, there's gonna be metagaming on appearance abound on this one. Everyone kill the fox first! :laugh:

If it's anything like the previous Forest Mafia, then I have a feeling it's going to be good! :thumbup:

1. Nope, no vacation plans of any kind in the near future. There's talk of my family possibly moving one of these days, but nothing's been confirmed or set in stone. :sceptic:

2. Yep, just graduated from Sandy's Escape From Isla Paradisa Mafia School game. Thoroughly enjoyed it. :wub:

3. TIGERS!!!! :wub::wub: I love tigers more than any other animal in the world! :wub:

Count me in! I'd love to play another Mafia game, and I bet this one will be brilliant.

1. Not that I'm aware of. I may have to go away a couple of times, but not for days at a time. I'll almost certainly have access to the Internet.

2. Yes I have. However, I was not a great player. I was an innocent, but I got convicted on day five. No one seemed to care that they'd wrongly convicted me, which leads me to think I wasn't the best person to play alongside.

3. My favourite animal is a Tree-Frog or a Poison Dart Frog. Their eyes are so cool :laugh: ! My favourite Fabuland figure there is probably the Fox, but the Pig is a close second.

Edited by Gregorovich

Sign me up! :sweet:

If it's anything like the previous Forest Mafia, then I have a feeling it's going to be good! :thumbup:

Count me in!

Looks like it's going to be Isla Paradisa Part 2 eh? (only disguised as cute Fabuland creatures) :grin: I'm gonna sit this one out, and will just enjoy watching from the sidelines the "Hinckley messes up with the rooks/sophs show". Hope to see more new and promising mafia players joining! :thumbup:

Ah yes! Another Fabuland style mafia! Now to see if I can get in...

1. - If I say yes do I not get to play? :grin: Nothing that will interfere with my playing of the game though!

2. - Yes but not on Eurobricks

3. - Elephants!

Edited by Masked Builder

No. Hopefully... :sceptic:

Yes, I'm one for one. Won the Imperial Soldier's Mafia... along with a ton of other players.

Black bear, definitely (especially considering that there's no Fabuland otters)

Dunno if I'm Mafia School material per se, but I could really use a nice escape from real life in the Fabuland forests...

I've never played a game run by Hinckley before... Should I be scared? :tongue:

1. No planning on it, but if I do, it would be easy access to a computer.

2. Yes, and I've done horrible. I nearly won Shadow's bloodbath-style Mafia, you and I clashed in def's Bloodbrick Asylum, and I was a stuttering cop with no abilities in Eurodina... I need to work on my survival skills.

3. Elephants. Mainly this one.

Whether I'm in or not, this will sure be insane.

Finally! I'd like to sign up. :classic:

1. I'm not sure, but i don't think i'll be going (That could change though).

2. No, but i have learned from previous games.

3. I like the Fabuland sheepdog (Dr.dog).

1. I will be away in June, but with computer access.

2. I may have played one or two... or nine... :tongue:

3. My favourite animal, just like smittyfan, is the tiger. They're cool cats. :grin:

4. No, I'm not signing up. I just like answering questions. :grin: This'll be a fun Mafia game to follow from the sidelines though. I love your style of hosting, and it's neat to see new players have a crack at Mafia. :sweet: I look forward to spectating this.

I would really like to play!

1. I'll be away for the first of May.

2. I've played one. (Werewolf Mafia)

3. My favourite animals are foxes. (Don't worry I won't burn anything... :laugh:)

I don't think I was very good at Werewolf, I would like some more practice. :classic:

Edit: Never mind, I'll be a man and join.

1. No, although I won't be able to be very active , although I think I can at least post in all the day threads until then.

2. I've never played one on Eurobricks before, although I used to several times in real life.

3. My favorite animal has to be a beluga whale, although out of the Fabuland figures the pig is my favorite.

Edit: I'm aware that I haven't explained myself and accidentally deleted that part already. Basically, I want to prove myself on Eurobricks and hopefully refresh my mafia skills a bit, not to mention experience online. That being said, I'll have time for this, just not spread-out and very concentrated. I hope I can be a positive contribution to this game, it's an honor to sign up to one of your games, Hinckley.

Edited by JustinYum

Ooh... another FABULAND mafia! :wub: Count me in!

1. Yes, I will be on vacation from mid-late May, but I will still have computer access.

2. Yes, I was Claudia Toscana in Mafia School: Isla Paradisa. I'm not very happy with how I played, though.

3. My favorite FABULAND figure would have to be the parrot.

Cute animals... killing each other mercilessly! :devil:

I'd love to take part in this Mafia game, I know the rules like the back of my hand after following Werewolf Mafia, your own Forest Mafia, and Sandy's Mafia school.

As for my faveroute animal? It would have to be a piggy wig wig!

The exitement could kill me, even if I don't get picked I'll still watch. :classic:

Edited by Scorpiox

On an aside, this would be the basis of a great Reality-TV show called "The Real Housewives of Fabuland".

Edited by gotoAndLego

Ooooh! Another Furry Fabuland Mafia! A Mafia school game in which people who have already participated in a game, but who would like to gain more experience with Mafia games can play! I definitely want to play!

Will I be traveling between now and June 15th? Nope!

Have I ever played a Mafia game before? Yes. I have participated in (and won) one Mafia game, but I really want to continue gaining experience!

As for my favorite animal, I'd have to say the brown bat, because it's so fluffy! but as far as Fabuland figs, I'd go with the hippo because I have the fig and hippos are supper dangerous and cute.

I hope I make it on your list of 16.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs

1. No traveling, atleast not more than a few hours away from home a day.

2. Never ever played any Mafia Game..I got to be teached some.

3. Fav. animal would be a black rabbit or a pig.

Edited by Ro87n

Definitely want to have a go at this Mafia thing!

Nope.

Nope, but I have observed them (Sandy's one in particular, as I signed up but was not chosen as part of the final 16) and played them in real life.

Has to be the giraffe, such a majestic creature, then the hippo, cute yet deadly!

Cute animals... killing each other mercilessly! :devil:

I'd love to take part in this Mafia game, I know the rules like the back of my hand after following Werewolf Mafia, your own Forest Mafia, and Sandy's Mafia school.

As for my faveroute animal? It would have to be a piggy wig wig!

The exitement could kill me, even if I don't get picked I'll still watch. :classic:

Please indicate if you will be traveling. Thank you. :sweet:

Ooooh! Another Furry Fabuland Mafia! A Mafia school game in which people who have already participated in a game, but who would like to gain more experience with Mafia games can play! I definitely want to play!

Will I be traveling between now and June 15th? Nope!

Have I ever played a Mafia game before? Yes. I have participated in (and won) one Mafia game, but I really want to continue gaining experience!

As for my favorite animal, I'd have to say the brown bat, because it's so fluffy! but as far as Fabuland figs, I'd go with the hippo because I have the fig and hippos are supper dangerous and cute.

I hope I make it on your list of 16.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Which mafia game did you play? Thanks. :sweet:

1. No traveling, atleast not more than a few hours away from home a day.

2. Never ever played any Mafia Game..I got to be teached some.

3. Fav. animal would be a black rabbit or a pig.

You applied in the right format! Yay! Now, please don't abbreviate words like you are texting. Since we are a multinational site with multilingual members, please be as clear as possible with spelling and grammar. Thank you so much. :sweet:

Of course, how silly of me to not list the name of the mafia game I played. It was Bob the Construction Man's Prohibition Mafia, and I played the role of Serial killer! Thank you again for considering me.

~Insectoid Aristocrat

I'd be an idiot not to sign up even I've played a hundred mafias. Anything to be a paranoid physcopath!

1. Nope, not unless something suddenly comes up.

2. Yes, but I've only felt I've done good in one of them, and I didn't even win that one. :laugh: I've played Dystopia (Failure), Hogwarts (Good, but lost), Eurodina (Fail), Werewolf (Won, but only thanks to you. :tongue:)

3. Normally, Chameleon. Fabuland? Bunny. :blush: But don't tell anyone.

Since Callmepie has signed up, I'll try so as well.

1: No plans at all.

2: Yes, at three games. I played Eurodina, in which I wasn't much help to the town, Bloodbricks, in which I investigated framed people and got totally screwed up, and Werewolf, in which I acted scummy and was killed by the ex-hunter/self-claimed vigilante/neutral killer

3: I love turtles, but since there are no Fabuland turtles, the lamb is my favorite.

Do I have a chance to get in? :grin: