Sign in to follow this  
keep on bricking!

MIGHT BE GETTING RARE FIGS

As I said earlier I could be getting jango fett and bobba fett and a few more uncommon ones

I am so excited I really am and what happend was this

I messing about outside and this lad came up to me and we got talking and we got into lego and he asked me if I would like his lego free of charge I was fishy at first and said he would bring them last week alas no minifigs :cry_sad: and I saw him a couple days ago and it turned out He is coming THIS week and wil try and bring the LEGO I know I may sound a bit over excited but I feel people over charge and minifigs such as Batman Spiderman and of course Jango fett so when I get them I will do a review of them and post it on here

Might be in need of counseling?

The wise Otter speaks the Truth.

As I said earlier I could be getting jango fett and bobba fett and a few more uncommon ones

I am so excited I really am and what happend was this

I messing about outside and this lad came up to me and we got talking and we got into lego and he asked me if I would like his lego free of charge I was fishy at first and said he would bring them last week alas no minifigs :cry_sad: and I saw him a couple days ago and it turned out He is coming THIS week and wil try and bring the LEGO I know I may sound a bit over excited but I feel people over charge and minifigs such as Batman Spiderman and of course Jango fett so when I get them I will do a review of them and post it on here

I do really have to question, why as an adult you are 'messing about outside' and getting into conversations about Lego with 'this lad'? Do his parents know he is giving away his Lego to you?

The wise Otter speaks the Truth.

Wise? Moi? Oooooooh I'm chuffed to bits! :blush:

@k-o-n!: Are you familiar with the rules of these forums? :sceptic: