Solscud007

Luke's "Personal" X-wing

Here is my Luke's "personal" character ride. It is a costume for Luke. What does Luke do now that he has destroyed the Death Star twice? No need to use his Jedi training to save the world since there are no more sith. Just like the Ghostbusters after their first movie, Luke goes into the entertainment business.

He entertains children with his "magic" tricks. Then regales them with the story of the Death Star trench run. To get into "character" Luke puts on his X-wing costume and flies around the room telling the kids how he single handedly saved the universe. (They are children, do they really need to know that Han saved his butt?)

So book Luke and his x-wing now for your child's special day. Also available for Amusement parks and various other functions where you need an out of work Jedi and his x-wing costume.

Enjoy :laugh:

img3469g.jpg

Shot at 2011-04-23

img3470p.jpg

Shot at 2011-04-23

What a cute little, out-of-the-box, and totally unexpected entry Solscud! I don't know how this will be technically categorized as a personal ship, but I guess in a fictional SW universe setting, anything is possible. :grin:

What a cute little, out-of-the-box, and totally unexpected entry Solscud! I don't know how this will be technically categorized as a personal ship, but I guess in a fictional SW universe setting, anything is possible. :grin:

Thanks. It's probably not going to win. But that is not why I made it. It's funny and cute. I was actually thinking it could be a new contest. Cosplay minifigs as SW vehicles.

But with regards to the contest, the "rides" have to be designed around the character. Doesn't say what scale. Nor function.

Edited by Solscud007

Well it's hard to argue that the X-Wing shouldn't be Luke's personal ship.

I really love these "out-of-the-box" entries. :wub:

Thanks. It's probably not going to win. But that is not why I made it. It's funny and cute. I was actuall thinking it could be a new contest. Cosplay minifigs as SW vehicles.

But with regards to the contest, the "rides" have to be designed around the character. Doesn't say what scale. Nor function.

It's actually says that any scale is welcome.

This is good :thumbup:

I love it! :wub:

He looks so cute with it on and its so original!

Great work its one of my favourites! :thumbup:

Hmm, this could use some work. Firstly, the diameter of the fuselage is all wrong, especially in comparison to the tail end of the ship. Also, the astrodroid socket is slightly too high, when you take into consideration the point where the cockpit window stands. PM for some tips, please.

Just kidding, this is genius and I love it! Great entry.

Hmm, this could use some work. Firstly, the diameter of the fuselage is all wrong, especially in comparison to the tail end of the ship. Also, the astrodroid socket is slightly too high, when you take into consideration the point where the cockpit window stands. PM for some tips, please.

Actually, I really like this. It's innovative and very cute. Besides, at this small a scale you can't do much about the proportions; it all comes down to how you represent the key features of the craft, and Solscud007 has done an excellent job with this X-wing costume. :thumbup:

On a related note, wasn't there a girl running around in an X-wing suit at some big Star Wars/LEGOland event a few years back? That's what this reminded me of.

Super cute, great humour! You must have been smiling with delight while building this. :laugh:

Good luck!