Gregorovich

Single Pane LEGO Licensed Theme Funnies

Great funnies Penguin...also I agree with the last one...Krang certainly has an...odd look about him. Still great though, keep 'em coming

That's is really funny. :laugh: but they looks like LEGO ripping off Disney characters. Hopefully the S9 Forest Maiden is not Merida and the S8 Fairy is not Tinkerbell.

Did you see my previous post? Oky intended for that to be the connection!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Nice job Penguin, is that a duplo penguin? The Bane hulk looks pretty good, and if that Kraang is purely painted on, I'm impressed.

Thanks everyone, and nice job, The Penguin (although it seems that you couldn't resist putting some DC minifigs in all of your funnies again). :grin: Here are some more funny crossovers:

8570372336_2ec1594383_z.jpg

Encounter of the Greasy Kind by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8570369872_eab64a8221_z.jpg

Unfortunate Pirate by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8570365742_b720170907_z.jpg

Lord of the Ten Rings by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

@Oky: - * Unfortunate Pirate snip*

I always thought the Fortune Teller's hair looked like Sparrow's! Great minds think alike!

@ Penguin- Sorry I didn't comment on your new ones before, Penguin!

Thoughts: I loved your improvement on Quirrel's turban! The Mirror of Erised is really funny! It's still hard to believe Dumbledore is gay..... Now we know what he really saw!

I didn't understand your Gentleman Ghost one until I saw your customs and found out about the character! Now it's funny!

Either you Bricklinked a ton of Penguins, or the photo is shopped! (more likely the latter, am I right?)

As both Oky and I said, you can't go long without DC figs! I like to see the uses, though!

Keep on making funnies! I like to see your customs used in funnies, as well!

Edited by 8BrickMario

HaHa! Oky, you've been entertaining this Ex-lurker for quite some time with your hilarious funnies, and these are no exception.

Pizza-Wow, I'm surprised nobody else thought of this before, it's great! Mikey's face is just perfect for that.

Bandannas-Poor Jack, always confused for somebody else.

Rings-I'm not sure how Narya would hold up against The Mandarian's rings, seeing as it's powers are more passive and less adapted to one-on-one fighting, but it's a great idea, and just had to be done. Funny thing is, I can see your desk in the reflection in the ring.

Thanks for your comments, guys! :thumbup:

Either you Bricklinked a ton of Penguins, or the photo is shopped! (more likely the latter, am I right?)

No, you are not. :grin:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

No, you are not. :grin:

Oh, well! I should have known! You are the Penguin fanatic, so of course you would have a few Penguins! I wonder how the Iceberg Lounge members are dealing with the Penguin clones...

Edited by 8BrickMario

page_9.jpg

I hope you liked those! ) :sweet:

Good day, ladies and gentlemen! ) :classic:

I like all your funnies, especially the micro TMNT, Micro Batman and Catwoman and Penguin.

The last pane is just :wub: :wub: & :drool: :drool:. Love your customs. :thumbup: :thumbup:

:laugh: You both have come up with some excellent funnies! The real life TMNT and Batman has to be my favorite from this batch though.

a786c961-fdf6-4296-bc73-469413e4d617_zps9cfa8c0d.jpg

Finally, a new licensed funny from me. If you're familiar with the Safety Dance music video, this one will make you have a grin as cheesy as the song I'm referencing.

Here I present to you my first funny upon the receiving of Arkham Asylum. I got the idea before, though, when obsessively looking at the set and the interesting piece choice for the roof spikes...

the_wrong_sai_copy.jpg

I have no professional photo equipment, so this is the best I could do for now. I will work on improving my photography, though.

Edited by 8BrickMario

Here I present to you my first funny upon the receiving of Arkham Asylum. I got the idea before, though, when obsessively looking at the set and the interesting piece choice for the roof spikes...

the_wrong_sai.jpg_thumb.jpg

I think the picture needs to be a bit bigger.

No, I don't think it is. The pictures are too big if they exceed a 640x420 pixel(?) size.

EDIT: Other than the Gangnam style, I don't think I quite get it. And I don't know that I quite understand that either. Woud you care to explain it for me? Thanks. :classic:

Edited by TrumpetKing

Maybe I can help explain the joke: Notice how on top of the Arkham set they use sai for some of the decorations on the rooftops? They mistook the sai with Psy (The Gangnam Style guy), hence why Psy is on the roof dancing.

Oh, I get it! :laugh: I've been a little slow with understanding jokes lately, I didn't understand yours at first either. :tongue: Thank you, Amset-Rah. :classic:

Oh, I get it! :laugh: I've been a little slow with understanding jokes lately, I didn't understand yours at first either. :tongue: Thank you, Amset-Rah. :classic:

Anytime. I guess mine needs an explanation: Watch the Safety Dance music video and you'll get it, but if you can't, the main vocalist looks like a Hobbit, so the crowd in my funny thinks Bilbo is that singer because of how he's dressed.

If my picture had more room, I would have added a speech bubble to show that Ivy is extremely unhappy with Psy and trying to get away to the tower roof with a vine.

Oh, by the way, Hulk_Smash, the shrunken picture was a major fail on my part. I took the URL of the thumbnail instead of the large pic when posting.

EDIT: I just seemed to stop the conversation!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Hehe, nice one, 8BrickMario. :grin: I had to think about it a little too, but I got it.

It's been a little while since I posted here, so here are some new funnies:

8616474943_932621763c_z.jpg

Teenage Mutant Riddler Turtle by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8617585252_528e78fd7a_z.jpg

Lacking Office by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8616476577_bfdb70d5dd_z.jpg

Collector of the Rings by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Looks like Mandarin has finally seen the true power of the One Ring and decided to add it to his collection, much to the dismay of Gollum. :tongue:

You like using Ten RIngs and LotR crossovers, don't you, Oky? Thanks for your feedback. I'm glad mine was a little bit of a thinker. I have another idea that I'll probably do soon (And Penguin will hopefully approve, since it's DC related)! :wink:

Edited by 8BrickMario

You like using Ten RIngs and LotR crossovers, don't you, Oky?

Yeah, they're just too perfect not to do! :grin: I still have some ring-related crossovers planned, but this is the last one involving the Mandarin, I promise. At least for now. :devil:

Looking forward to your next one.

Well done as always, Oky. Gotta love Gollum chasing Mandarin with a fish, but I suppose the joke is too hard to resist (I would have done one, but my Walmart is lacking in the IM3 sets)