Gregorovich

Single Pane LEGO Licensed Theme Funnies

My first post here, maybe not too licensed, but after all...there's a Batman in it :laugh: You know, I could not stand silent with the Oscar nominations, and minifigures protesting is kinda funny!

(I censored this for the LEGO forums, by the way.)

14twos4.jpg

Edited by KCMatze

Ernie Prang looks like Zane's "father", Dr. Julien, who was dead but resurrected by Garmadon.

Actually he was resurrected by Samukai. I don't think Garmadon was evil at that time though.

My first post here, maybe not too licensed, but after all...there's a Batman in it :laugh: You know, I could not stand silent with the Oscar nominations, and minifigures protesting is kinda funny!

(I censored this for the LEGO forums, by the way.)

They protesting for did not nominated for best animated film.

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

The last one is hilarious!

(In my opinion, it's ridiculous to see a LEGO minifigure named Plastic Man :laugh: )

Edited by Robert8

Sorry, but I assume the franchise is majorly discussed in the Special Themes subforum.

The Olaf one is super awesome!! Even though I have some ideas for Disney funnies, I have to wait for my local orders for sets before doing anything.

First of all, the inevitable ending:

16354592292_3a8cd64a39_z.jpg

16169267089_fb504fb134_z.jpg

The good and evil now are even, literally.

15733039214_4c9e9bf3e2_z.jpg

Something Oky did before, with a reference.

However, in today's view, Irina's hairpiece should had worked better for Christina Ricci.

16329510376_1c18bdf91b_c.jpg

A salute to the upcoming Sponge Out of Water, whose license currently belongs to Megabloks. :angry:

Alright, I still leave a Disney one this time.

16329511566_832659322d_z.jpg

Edited by Dorayaki

Okay, that last one is not only hilarious, but realistically in character. I love it!

Hahahaha! I. AM. GROOT. Great one.

I love that last one!

The last one is hilarious!

Thanks guys! :sweet:

In my opinion, it's ridiculous to see a LEGO minifigure named Plastic Man :laugh:

Yeah, I made fun of that on the last page. :wink:

I made the same joke before, but your caption is funnier and actually references a line from the movies.

The Hammer Tech pun was new and hilarious though! :grin:

The Olaf one is super awesome!! Even though I have some ideas for Disney funnies, I have to wait for my local orders for sets before doing anything.

Thanks! Looking forward to yours!

Something Oky did before, with a reference. However, in today's view, Irina's hairpiece should had worked better for Christina Ricci.

Haha, I love that one! :laugh: Yours is better because of the reference. I never understood why they didn't use Spalko's hairpiece for her. The Crystal Skull sets came out around the same time and that hair would have been so much more accurate.

Hey everyone, first post in ages and ages. Apologies if anyone's done something to this effect before (I'm willing to bet Oky has, but getting my hands on both an Emmet and a Star-Lord has been ages in the making so I shall post this anyway).

10523970_10153165053427122_5435337771417415018_n.jpg?oh=8ba9dc29ff6ed80bb50d19a6b0c1fa61&oe=555E380E&__gda__=1431725754_d52858127a4ce59cde17834038b87505

And later this year we'll get a new Chris Pratt minifigure with the Jurassic World line!

Also, hearty congratulations to Oky for trucking as long as he has, hats off!

Edited by Jedd the Jedi

Both great, but that Thor one :snicker:

I made the same joke before, but your caption is funnier and actually references a line from the movies.

The Hammer Tech pun was new and hilarious though! :grin:

Thank you for good reception! Especially the compliment from the local king of funnies Oky made me blush. :blush: I was sure I wasn't the first one to mock the Mjölnir piece, but after watching the extended trailer bazillion times I just had to do this. And it was just a step to Hammer Tech.

More funnies on the way!

Jedd the Jedi, nice one!

Hey everyone, first post in ages and ages. Apologies if anyone's done something to this effect before (I'm willing to bet Oky has, but getting my hands on both an Emmet and a Star-Lord has been ages in the making so I shall post this anyway).

Also, hearty congratulations to Oky for trucking as long as he has, hats off!

Thank you very much! And yes, I made a very similar joke four pages ago, but I'm glad you posted it anyway. I guess yours could be a prequel to mine. :grin:

Thanks Ojik and very gracious of you Oky. :sweet: I was perusing your back-catalogue of funnies and it really is impressive!

I couldn't find a "single pane special themes funnies" thread under the special themes subsection of the forum, so I hope it's okay to slot this one in here.

More fun with LEGO Movie Actor Allusions!

katniss_holding_wyldstyle.jpg

Edited by Jedd the Jedi

Hehe, nice one. :grin:

For future reference, the thread for special theme funnies is here. It doesn't have the same title since it's also a photography thread, but it's basically the same thing. :wink:

Thanks and duly noted Oky.

Hopefully, I'm not the only one who thinks Austin Powers references will never get old (also, Robin's alternate expression was just too perfect for this joke)

joker_steamroller_austin_powers.jpg

I'm not sure if it's the facial expressions alone that make the bigfig villains look constipated. Their hunching postures seem to do the trick too. :laugh: