Gregorovich

Single Pane LEGO Licensed Theme Funnies

I love your work on here keeping this thread alive Oky! Great single-panes that make me laugh whenever I see them. Particularly like the Les Miserables funny here even if I didn't like the film. Great work! :sweet:

Ha, I never noticed all those Les Misérables actors were in LEGO form :rofl:.

Edited by Wall E2624

Thanks everyone!

I love your work on here keeping this thread alive Oky! Great single-panes that make me laugh whenever I see them. Particularly like the Les Miserables funny here even if I didn't like the film. Great work! :sweet:

Thank you, and welcome to EB! I know this is a bit off topic, but what did you not like about the movie? I know it's quite depressing, but I thought it was a very good adaption of the musical.

Anyway, here are some more:

8988195263_4c95b2a58c_z.jpg

No Knees by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8989390886_c8534d41d2_z.jpg

Captain Tonto by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8988186079_6b9dabd330_z.jpg

Doom Eater by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Oky you are spoiling us with all these funnies! XD I love the last two, and I love how spidey and the ranger both have the same position :P

Oh my gosh. These are all terrific. Johnny Depp's minifigs do look similar. Long-haired bandanna-wearing men! A minifig of his Hatter would be cool, but not gonna happen.

I wonder if Voldemort would employ Doctor Doom? If he looks similar to the Death Eater/Lucius, he may have a chance! And I'm surprised someone hadn't done the first one already. This may be one of your best batches yet. Keep it up!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Ya know, I thought that guy in 3368 looked fishy...

Great few batches of funnies Oky! The Les Mis recreation is pretty funny. Never dawned on me.

But, I have to agree with Cloney about Draco, as well as his parents. They've all done things that were against old' Voldy. Draco couldn't kill Dumbledore, because he wasn't all bad. Narcissa proclaimed Harry dead in DH, even though he wasn't. Draco didn't give Harry up when they were in the dungeon at Malfoy Manor. And Lucius...well, I can't think of specifics, so maybe he wasn't, "fine" in the end.

Edited by Legocrazy81

Poor Lex and his toupe...

But the Russell Crowe funny made me chuckle out loud. Doesn't happen too often.

They really should make Gladiator themed sets. Who wouldn't enjoy some good old fashioned blood sport? I know kids would! But their parents wouldn't...for shame.

Keep them coming!

Have you been watching Doug Walkers Avatar V-logs by any chance, Oky?

Indeed I have. :grin: Thanks to him for the idea! I am very glad he is doing those! :sweet:

Oky you have the greatest sense of humor, these are great, your imagination is astounding, you must have had a happy childhood.

Oky you have the greatest sense of humor, these are great, your imagination is astounding, you must have had a happy childhood.

Thank you! And yes, I like to think my childhood was pretty good. :sweet:

New batch:

9026170401_b50e578bd6_z.jpg

Costume Updates by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

9026165773_ce781e1fee_z.jpg

Seeing Red by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

9026174533_8ca51e59a9_z.jpg

Widow of Steel by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

I like the HBC actor reference! Do you wish you had the actual minifig? The Lois/Widow one is regrettably true, but funny! Unless there's a Wonder Woman movie, no new outfit for her. All of these are great!

I like the HBC actor reference! Do you wish you had the actual minifig?

Thanks. And yeah, kinda. I always prefer using the actual fig rather than photoshopping it in, but I just don't have the money or space to buy every set/minifig I want right now.

To be honest, I didn't notice it was photoshopped in... so kudos.

And money is just a guide really. It means nothing. That's what credit is for...right? :devil:

♪...ridi Uomo Pipistrello

e ognun t'applauudirà ♪♫

img_0244.jpg

------------ laug, bat-man --------------

----- and everyone will applaud ------

Edited by Brig. Brick