Gregorovich

Single Pane LEGO Licensed Theme Funnies

Finally got my first Lone Ranger set, so:

Sorry, but James Badge Dale plays Dan Reid in the Lone Ranger, not the Lone Ranger himself. And the Extremis Soldier is supposed to be Savin.

Nice funny though, even though the wrong character brought me out of it.

Sorry for mistake! A haven't seen Lone Ranger and also Iron Man 3, so I've read names in IMDb Cast list and because I was in hurry I've thought that Dan Reid is Lone Ranger.

Don't know the reference, if there is one, but still funny. Why do people call her Dr. Quinn? That's her villain last name. Her alter ego is Quinzel.

Don't know the reference, if there is one, but still funny. Why do people call her Dr. Quinn? That's her villain last name. Her alter ego is Quinzel.

It's in reference to this classic TV show starring Jane Seymour. I am aware her alter ego is Dr Harleen Quinzel, but the pun was too good to pass up.

Edited by Jedd the Jedi

Sorry for mistake! A haven't seen Lone Ranger and also Iron Man 3, so I've read names in IMDb Cast list and because I was in hurry I've thought that Dan Reid is Lone Ranger.

Yeah, sorry, but that's a pretty big fail. Nobody has seen the Lone Ranger yet, so even if you would have used the right character, nobody would have gotten the joke unless they read the IMDb page as well. :sceptic: Nice try though.

Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman

Hehe, now this is a nice one! Kinda surprised that I hadn't thought of that. :grin:

Some more from me:

Only read this funny if you have seen Iron Man 3:

The next two are spoiler free:

8894102648_1f8867f368_z.jpg

The Wrong Thing by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8893487419_10e7d88f5f_z.jpg

Plankton Head by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

I don't really get the 2nd one, but the other 2 are great. I especially like the last one, I believe there was an episode with the same premise as it.

I don't really get the 2nd one, but the other 2 are great. I especially like the last one, I believe there was an episode with the same premise as it.

It's just Hulk confusing Chunk for the Thing from the Fantastic Four since they are both orange rock monsters. And yes, the Plankton one is based on that episode where he gathers all his cousins to help him steal the formula which turns out to be a fake. Glad someone caught the reference! :classic:

The second one is a reference to both the Shrunken Head and Plankton being 1x1 sand green cylinders.

Wrong. That's the third one. :wink:

Mandarin's flamethrower golf cart of doom is not in the movie. That's why Tony thinks the dream is so weird: It never happens and the set's basis is ridiculous.

Edited by 8BrickMario

the zod one is not true. what about bruce wayne he had the hairpiece did he

Yeah, him and Jace Malcom are the exception to the rule. :wink:

Haha, thanks for making my idea, Oky. That's a nice batch, I especially like Batman's sentence about the punchlines. :laugh:

Yeah, him and Jace Malcom are the exception to the rule. :wink:

You mean the scientist in the Space Center set was actually going to sabotage the mission? Hawkeye turns bad? This Glider Pilot is out to take over the world? And I think Draco Malfoy actually went from bad to fine.

Sorry, but I'm not sure that funny is really working out for you.

Can someone please explain the El father-son funny, please? The others are great. The evils with the hairpiece: Draco Malfoy, Fenrir Greyback, Count Dooku, The Mandarin, that City burglar in the Museum, and Aldrich Killian! The Space Center guy isn't evil, though, and neither is Hawkeye.

EDIT: Just got ninja'd with the very same "not evil" examples by Clone O'Patra! Great minds think alike!

Edited by 8BrickMario

Russell Crowe played Robin Hood in the Ridley Scott film from 2010. (and it is obviously a parody of ESB)

And Hawkeye was possessed, and did bad things, so he kinda counts.

Is it just me, or does the Jor-El face look like it would work perfectly for a young Dooku? Now I really want that fig!

And as always, Oky, your funnies are outstanding!

Edited by Fives

Thanks everyone!

Haha, thanks for making my idea, Oky. That's a nice batch, I especially like Batman's sentence about the punchlines. :laugh:

No problem, glad you like it. :classic:

You mean the scientist in the Space Center set was actually going to sabotage the mission? Hawkeye turns bad? This Glider Pilot is out to take over the world? And I think Draco Malfoy actually went from bad to fine.

Sorry, but I'm not sure that funny is really working out for you.

Well, Hawkeye did get possessed as Hulk_Smash said, and this is a licensed themes funny, so unlicensed themes don't count. :wink: And I disagree on Malfoy. He may have been a reluctant villain, but still a villain. He followed Voldemort's orders right up to the end. That's definitely not "fine" in my opinion and I think him and his family got off the hook far too easily, but whatever.

Sorry if the joke didn't work for you, but it wasn't my idea anyway. :tongue: