Gregorovich

Single Pane LEGO Licensed Theme Funnies

Oky, you're having a lot of fun with that hippie minifig, aren't you? This is like the 3rd or 4th funny with him in it isn't it? All the same, hilarious!

Yes. Yes I am. :grin: But this is the last one to feature him for a while.

The Alfred Molina as Doctor Octopus/Sheik Amar one is great, I love actor allusions! When Harry Met Sally was brilliant too, and Poison Hippie definitely put a smile on my face.

I like Poison Hippie the most. I don't know much history, but maybe that's why Ivy was created to mirror social mainstream ideas on environmentalists? Isn't that the whole point of comics anyway??

Keep up the good work. I should try to come up with some of my own sometime.

A little OT, but coincidentally I got myself a CMF Hippie last weekend, and I instantly thought of the Poison Ivy funny. Too bad most of the ideas in the well have gone dry for him for now.

What, no love for the Spongebob troll funny? That was hilarious.

Thanks guys.

I like Poison Hippie the most. I don't know much history, but maybe that's why Ivy was created to mirror social mainstream ideas on environmentalists? Isn't that the whole point of comics anyway??

Yes, of course. The fact that the character was created in the 60's is proof of that. I think that's why people like this funny so much; it's funny because it's true. :wink:

A little OT, but coincidentally I got myself a CMF Hippie last weekend, and I instantly thought of the Poison Ivy funny. Too bad most of the ideas in the well have gone dry for him for now.

What, no love for the Spongebob troll funny? That was hilarious.

Oh come on, I'm sure there's still some hippie/drug related jokes you can do. :wink:

And thanks, I'm glad somebody liked that one. :grin:

As usual, great ones OKY, I specialy like the Disney one..

Nice photoshop in the Thor one btw. I only noticed it at 2nd glance.

So far the ilusion that Oky has all nice minifigs in his possession. :-)

Edited by J.V.D.

As usual, great ones OKY, I specialy like the Disney one..

Nice photoshop in the Thor one btw. I only noticed it at 2nd glance.

So far the ilusion that Oky has all nice minifigs in his possession. :-)

Thanks. :classic: And yeah, I only dabble in non-licensed themes, so I don't have Jack. :laugh: Here's some more superhero fun for you! The first one is about Thor resembling another minifig:

8188336835_bd45cf5c28_z.jpg

Thoromir by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

8189419616_e46b68b4c0_z.jpg

Training Wheels by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

This one isn't exactly about superheroes, but it does revolve around super powers of sorts. :wink:

8188338237_a730fd36bf_z.jpg

Magic Hair by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

It's worse being a squib than a muggle, that's for sure.

I hadn't thought about Thor looking like another minifigure. I don't particularly care for the Boromir head, so I may have to change that sometime.

Thanks for the funnies. I like seeing them. How you come up with so many so often baffles me.

Nice one, toutouille! I always did wonder why she was called Red Riding Hood. :laugh: This gave me an idea for one:

8203041395_ffd119b455_z.jpg

Under the Red Riding Hood by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Unfortunately I seem to have run out of superhero-related funnies for now, so have these instead:

8203039961_7fa2be015f_z.jpg

Nosey Voldey by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

This one could be called a Star Wars funny, but since the pun revolves around a licensed character, I guess it fits in here too:

8204130138_0a76430669_z.jpg

Tatooine is Sandy by Oky - Space Ranger, on Flickr

Nice work Oky. The Red Hood is brilliant. And I've noticed Voldy's nose before, but I've never paid attention to it. At least it isn't as terrible as the mid-90s Native American noses. I'm not sure what LEGO was thinking with that.