Gregorovich

Single Pane LEGO Licensed Theme Funnies

Nice job on those, Jim, but shouldn't Mola run away with the heart after they open the chest? :wink:

Anyway, here are some more from me:

Crabbe Patty

Send in the Clones!

Lego has got to stop putting licensed main characters into every single set or else a different kind of Clone Wars is going to begin...

Those last two are hilarious! And you're right, they should stop putting main characters into every set. :moar:

Thanks. I'm afraid I don't get yours as I don't watch Dr. Who. I'm guessing it has something to do with one of the characters from the show. Anyway, I have played around with the POTC sets I got today, too, and here's the result:

5662331747_6dbae8b73c_z.jpg

5662331741_24f60e229b_z.jpg

Oh my gosh, i just love SpongeBobs face, he looks like a maniac!

Thanks! Glad you like 'em. :classic: I hope you will like these as well:

5876346638_c1e49fef58_z.jpg

5876346642_b17ddd6ff9.jpg

:laugh: Redirecting the lighting is hilarious! Groaners FTW!

Sarge one is funny too.

Great job as always Oky!

Hehe, nice. But shouldn't that be "Hello Bessy"? :grin:

Thanks for the compliments once again, everyone! :classic: Here are some more from me:

5968271367_f7c9837518_z.jpg

5968271377_a1cf48e1c6_z.jpg

Nice job on those, Jim, but shouldn't Mola run away with the heart after they open the chest? :wink:

Anyway, here are some more from me:

Crabbe Patty

5853872741_8273084130_z.jpg

Send in the Clones!

Lego has got to stop putting licensed main characters into every single set or else a different kind of Clone Wars is going to begin...

5853872737_20d8900e80_z.jpg

Hehe as we all might know now, the licence has just GROW this week. And this is only the beginning :cry_happy: So I hope you were being sarcastic or ironic. So bring in the clones hehe.

Hehe as we all might know now, the licence has just GROW this week. And this is only the beginning :cry_happy: So I hope you were being sarcastic or ironic. So bring in the clones hehe.

Well, I was only partly joking. TLG putting the main character into every set has both its ups and downs. On one hand, it allows you to get the character in even the cheapest set, but on the other, you end up with a useless army of that character if you buy all the sets whereas you could have gotten new characters. :sceptic:

With the Lego Super Heroes theme, however, I am most definitely against clones, considering that they have access to the entire library of both Marvel and DC characters! And since it's a general superheroes theme that doesn't focus on the adventures of a single character like previous licenses, it's fortunately unlikely that they will put one character in all the sets.

Well, except Batman maybe, but who doesn't want a Batman at this point? :laugh:

Anyway, let's not get off-topic. Any comments on the new funnies?

Anyway, let's not get off-topic. Any comments on the new funnies?

Haha, the last one with Neville and Flint was hilarious! :tongue: Especially because in the movies it's never been explained or seen that Hermione has quite big front teeth until the events of Goblet of Fire.

I like the one with Aang too, unfortunatly the brightness of both pictures don't match perfectly! But it looks great and funny anyway! :thumbup:

Edited by Geertos13

Thanks! :classic: Yeah, I suppose I could have tried to make the lighting in the Fire Lord pic match better, but I thought it looks close enough.

Hehe, nice. But shouldn't that be "Hello Bessy"? :grin:

Thanks for the compliments once again, everyone! :classic: Here are some more from me:

snip (Aang and Fire Lord)

In that case, either Aang or Firelord shouldn't wear pants. :grin:

Good ones!

In that case, either Aang or Firelord shouldn't wear pants. :grin:

I don't see any pants on Fire Lord, do you? :tongue:

Here are two more which I hope you will enjoy as much, despite their blurriness.

6077248199_5f0614e41b_z.jpg

6077248211_8813efccf6_z.jpg

6077248199_5f0614e41b_z.jpg

Just saw Speed Racer yesterday. That's a good joke! :tongue:

However, the movie is not great. Could someone please remind me: how come Lego made a licensed theme for the unknown movie Speed Racer?

Edited by Skrytsson

Could someone please remind me: how come Lego made a licensed theme for the unknown movie Speed Racer?

Simple: It's a fun movie about colorful racecars! :tongue:

Speaking of racecars...

6114794536_a85e6aca8a_z.jpg

I watched PotC 4 recently and there was one thing in paricular that I noticed...

6114794522_a289c3a8cb_z.jpg