Sign in to follow this  
Etzel

MOC: Sailor and his last voyage

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

The Sailor has been assigned to lookout duty with his friend. As the great steamship continues its journey across the Atlantic ocean during the cold night they together keep watch through their spyglasses. Suddenly the Sailor's friend gives up a cry! - Iceberg, straight ahead!

5642822477_951a86636c_z.jpg

5639692705_473cfec15a_z.jpg

5643392454_6755aa1be7.jpg

5642822595_8416b03e14_z.jpg

5642822525_7f3d9019fa_z.jpg

Flickr link

The ship is obviously designed after Titanic but I'm sure there are a lot of details missing or wrong so lets call it "Titanic-inspired" :wink: This is the one of my Series 4 MOC that I'm most pleased with, and it was a really fun build too. I hope you like it too :classic:

Here are links to my previous Series 4 MOCs, please check them out: The Werewolf, the Gnome, the Viking and the Surfer Girl.

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Excellent MOC :thumbup: It looks very neat and in order.

The deck details look realistic and I like the technique with bending 1x2 bricks.

Also nice that it's actually two famous scenes in one MOC :classic:

Another lovely build Etzel, great job recreating this Titanic scene! This is the perfect way to showcase the CMS sailor fig, and you've certainly done a masterful job on the presentation, from the curved shape of the ship's front to the various details. Simply great job overall! :thumbup: The only thing missing is this scene. :grin:

Great MOC, Etzel! The smooth, rounded edges are very good, and the deck is very nice too. I love how clean it all is. Well done, and thanks for sharing! I look forward to the next one!

I like this series you've got going here, and this is definitely your best so far. At least it's my personal favorite :wink: The scene feels so alive and real, and the curving of the ship is exceptionally well done. Looking forward to seeing more in this series :sweet:.

This is so good, I can almost hear Celine Dion singing... :laugh:

Seriously, very well done. And those sailor minifigs are just perfect for this MOC.

Oh my goodness. I just saw it in your signature and I have to say.....it looks very impressive. So detailed and clean. Great, just great!