Seluryar

[ldd moc] Store Building

just finished this good looking building and thought it was worthy enough to share with everyone.

has lighting and 2 emergency exit doors, and rooftop access, and is multistory(2 floors)

storefront11apngb.jpg

front view

storefront11a.jpg

street view

storefront11c.jpg

back view

and the lxf file for LDD, used extended mode:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Seluryar/LDD/buildings/Storefront11/storefront11.lxf

feel free to give me ideas on what to put inside it!

quick question, can you hotlink images from brickshelf?

This building looks great, but really big. I would suggest some kind of factory/assembly on the bottom floor and maybe offices/labs on the top floor. Great Job!

Excellent LDD work there 'Seluryar', it has that designed in 1970's feel about it....I could image this sign on it.

VentureSign.jpg

Great job and keep on LDDing 'Seluryar' ! :grin:

Very nice LDD design Seluryar! I love those glass-paned walls, that would look really good in real brickbuild. As far as interior details would go, this is a warehouse-type grocery right? So you might want the basics - multiple rows of shelves of various consumer goods and food, overhead signages and the cashier post, just to name a few.

quick question, can you hotlink images from brickshelf?

Yes, you can. Just observe the image size limit of 800x600 pixels here in EB.

feel free to give me ideas on what to put inside it!

Well since it is so roomy and the new lego mini figs are out, it just screams monster lab :) Could even lease a little space to a hazmat team incase of accidents. Very nice looking building, kind of reminds me of the older style factories. Brewery, or Mini car factory would work as well

Reminds me of a 1970's University building. A bit of formal greenery on the front and a large University sign instead of the fabuland storesign and it'd look just right. split the interior into smaller rooms with those rolling chalkboards and some desks. a reception desk near the front entrance. It'd be great. ~Of course for a university you'd need more exits. and a car park. and bus stop. and other similarly cool retro buildings. :classic:

decided to make it into a shop of some sort, still not sure what kind, but i have plenty of time to figure that out.

storefront11d.png

added solar panels to the roof along with a generator and battery array(for both going green and backup) as well as retractable awnings to the front of the store for outdoors sales

storefront11e.png

added a delivery dock and storeroom to the rear

storefront11f.png

i like this addition, but am unsure as to what should go in there

Very nice store building 'seluryar', The size is great default_thumbup.gif

Those solar panels look great on the roof. Why don't you make the factory even greener by adding a small wind turbine on the top?

great work!

Your additions makes me think of a DIY shop, with the green house in the back for the plants...

If it were me, I'd have taken your original building and made it into a museum, with lots of bight, fun exhibits in side that could be seen through the front of the building, such as water falls and things. Like a museum about science and physics with hands-on experiements for the kids!

decided to make it into a bike shop(bicycles, motorcycles, clothing)

pics tomorrow

I don't want a bike from the glass room in the back. Discoloration by UV light :tongue:

The building is huge, I count 88 nops on streetside

I don't want a bike from the glass room in the back. Discoloration by UV light :tongue:

The building is huge, I count 88 nops on streetside

what if i told you those bikes have a UV resistant coating? ;)