Sign in to follow this  
Mr. McDuck

[MOC] Jedi Patrick Starfighter

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Here is my first SW creation which I am very proud of, since I dont` have any SW sets.

1303403755m_DISPLAY.jpg

This heavily armored and armed Starfighters is a brilliance of spaceship technology, but it is so expensive that only one Jedi uses it.

Jedi Patrick. The funniest and most dangerous Jedi living under the sea (and only one living there!).

More images here:

MOCpages

I hope you like it!

And of course, tell me what you think!

Welcome to EB!

This is pretty good for your first attempt at SW. I like the basic SNOT construction of the whole thing, and the engines and guns are good. I'm not so sure about the striping on the wings, though. Was it your intention to stripe them or was it because of parts limitations? If it was the former, I think diagonal stripes would really be an improvement; these stripes that go straight out make the ship seem more bulky and more like a really small heavy bomber than an agile starfighter.

Overall, great job on your first attempt; you've got a good base to improve on, and I can't wait to see where you go with this. :classic:

This is pretty good for your first attempt at SW. I like the basic SNOT construction of the whole thing, and the engines and guns are good. I'm not so sure about the striping on the wings, though. Was it your intention to stripe them or was it because of parts limitations? If it was the former, I think diagonal stripes would really be an improvement; these stripes that go straight out make

No, it was my intension to stripe the wings. White colour is the colour i have the largest amount of parts. I sometimes think what should I do whit them :laugh: !

Edited by Mr. McDuck

No, it was my intension to stripe the wings. White colour is the colour i have the largest amount of parts. I sometimes think what should I do whit them :laugh: !

Ah. I think I'd definitely try diagonal stripes, then. White can still be useful in Star Wars. X-wings and Snowspeeders should be grey, but they still look pretty good in white, and there are a lot of Clone Wars craft that are white.

No, this is not the part of the contest. I registered too late :cry_sad: .

But the contest gave me the idea.

ahhh. Well keep at it. It is a gateway drug to another addiction.

Hi and welcome to Star Wars Mr. McDuck.

This is a very interesting MOC, I like the thickness of the wings, and the SNOT construction, and the hinge piece at the front is very cleaver.

If the Jedi is aquatic maybe the ship can work in water and space as well (just a suggestion :wink:), I also like the idea of it being a bomber because of its size and amount of amour. The colouring is a little weird but if it is an underwater craft the grey, and white will offer camouflage to it.

All in all great first SW MOC :thumbup:.

I was really impressed with the SNOT build of the wings of this starfighter... until we get to the 'abrputly-ended' tip. Was it your intention to design it that way? It looks 90% a Delta-7B except for the tip and some details, and that's the idea I'm getting from this build. Still, the SNOT wings are nicely done!

Excellent 'Mr McDuck', would your first name be Howard ? :laugh:

Only thing missing is Darth Plankton ! :laugh:

Great SNOT built wings, I gotta feeling Patrick chose those colours eh ? :wink:

Dam I also forgot Krabs The Hutt ! :grin:

May the Krabby-Patty be with you ! :laugh:

An excellent first Star Wars MOC! I really think Patrick looks good in those robes. I'm just not sure about the front of the fighter...... Still great MOC! :thumbup: