Etzel

MOC: Surfer girl and her bad choice

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

The Surfer girl should definitely had chosen another beach.

"Ehww, let's go somewhere else!"

5639659945_f2409dbd7c_z.jpg

A smaller MOC this time. I was limited by the trans-medium blue 8x8 plates, they set the size of the MOC. But I promise to make up for it in the next one (it's going to be much bigger and better). :wink:

Please check out my previous Series 4 MOCs: The Werewolf, the Gnome and the Viking

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Another very nice CMS vig Etzel! A small build indeed, but effectively conveys the sad realistic truth about the state of some of our beaches. Good job once again! :thumbup:

This is so true on some french beaches...

I love your details such as the trapped fish an the things hung in the vegetation when the water comes down.

:thumbup:

Another great MOC, Etzel! I don't think it's as good as some of the others you've made, but it's still brilliant nonetheless. I love the water, the sea weed and all the rubbish. I can't wait for the next one. Well done, and thanks for sharing!

Edited by Gregorovich

Nice MOC. It's sad that the beach is such a mess. It might be a good scene for the hazmat guy too.

I really like the transition from the water to the beach. I like how you can see the sand under the water as it reaches the shore.