Sign in to follow this  
Desert

6285 Black Seas Barracuda current value?

I wrote a similar question in the Sci-Fi about one old space set. And here I would wish to know the value or let's say the demand of this set the Black Seas Barracuda from 1989. I got the set but it's not 100% there is a missing cannon, and a few other things but from the original 876 Parts there are just around 6 parts missing. The whole ship and parts are in great condition only the sails are just old. What would be the price on this one, and the demand of the ship? I got a few offers here in Croatia but they are just to low, so I wish to know more that's why im asking here. Maybe the boat is more needed or valuable somewhere other then here...

Edited by Big Cam
Updated title

I have bought a few with only minor parts missing (not like a canon!) and sails in great condition for around $70. Complete good condition ones can goo for near $150. There is a complete one on EBAY right now for a buy it now of $129. The ridiculous priced ones are the ones that are sealed new in the box.

Edited by highflyingbean

I have bought a few with only minor parts missing (not like a canon!) and sails in great condition for around $70. Complete good condition ones can goo for near $150. There is a complete one on EBAY right now for a buy it now of $129. The ridiculous priced ones are the ones that are sealed new in the box.

The lowest price is see is $150.00+$30.00 shipping on eBay. And i don't see 1 canon as a big miss since it's like 1 dollar on BL. Anyways thanks for the info..

Bricklink would also be a good indicator of recent prices.

I'll update the title so the intent of this thread is more clear. :wink:

This sounds like a sales topic, and if that's the case it's in the wrong forum... :pir-sceptic:

Nope so far I'm just checking things out and I'm interested what people thing about it. I never sold things via forum so i don't know how it works...

Do you mean I should have put it in the "Buy, Sell, Trade"? So far I'm not sure on selling that's why I'm asking here :pir_laugh2:

Edited by Desert

well I bought it on ebay for £55 without instructions or box if that helps you any

Wow that was a great deal! I'm jealous.

This is the one ship I had as a kid and now that I'm back into lego I was checking out the value of it too. As high as the nostalgia is running for me on this one it just doesn't make sense to buy it for more than I can buy the Queen Anne's Revenge, or even the Black Pearl in a few months.

On a side note, I texted my brother yesterday to see if he still had any of our old legos (hoping to find some of the hull or sails and start rebuilding it) and he said our mom threw them all out a few years ago!! :pir_bawling:

Wow that was a great deal! I'm jealous.

It might be, but with no box or instructions I'm not sure if I got the 1989 or 2002 set! cannons are crossed at the top so it could be the last of 6285 from 1992 or the legend set, although they did advertise it as 6285. If anyone knows of a way I can tell the difference, I'd love to know :thumbup:

There have been a fair few deals going this week on ebay to be honest, I managed to get the following, which all arrived as described the day after the bidding ended:

Black Seas Barracuda: No Box, No Instructions: £55

Enchanted Island: Box and Instructions and 10 extra pirate minifigures: £32

Forbidden Island: Box and Instructions: £22.25

Castaway's Raft: No Box, Yes Instructions: £2.54, just bought the box on bricklink for a fiver!

ALMOST snagged Fortress Eldorado Box and Instructions for £42.50 but it jumped upto £82.96 in the final 10 seconds.......still won it tho :thumbup:

Somehow managed to win Fort Legoredo: No Box, Yes Instructions for an amazing £26