I Scream Clone

MOC: Spannerheads

AWESOME MOC 'ISC', yeah I guess you have to be careful who fixes your ride eh ? :laugh:

Great detailing and I really like that SNOT base using those vertical supports. :sweet:

Excellent work and K.O.B. 'ISC' ! :grin:

Beautiful creation ISC! :wub:

The mechanized look of the walls is simply stunning, and I really like the angled grill bricks!

Awesome color scheme as well; the yellow and black really breaks up the gray in the best sort of way! :thumbup: :thumbup:

The spaceship is great by itself, but my favorite part is the cheese caution stripes. Not a new technique, I know, but it looks better than usual here. :thumbup:

Yet another marvelous creation ISC! The masterful detailing is what really makes your creations truly wonderful, and this build is another proof of that. Excellent work once again! :thumbup:

Very good job! I personally loved the space ship and the door with the sloped pattern of bricks. The idea of the telephones for railings is actually really impressive. The yellow hat is cool, I have always wanted one but never came around to getting one. Great Moc! :thumbup:

Wow, Extremely many nice details in such a small space! (Well, not so small either...)

I especially like the diagonal black/yellow striping on the floor (and door), and the textured grille-brick as door...

Hello!

A marvelous science fiction scene! :classic:

As usually you present us an unbelievable richness of details which all merge into a perfect scene. My favourites are the diagonally attached grille bricks for the doors. That's something I haven't seen before and makes an outstanding effect. :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher