Judah Nielsen

Hello from Silicon Valley

I'm a 30 year old software engineer and AFOL from California's "Silicon Valley." I work in Palo Alto and live in San Jose, and apart from LEGO my interests include guitars, photography, reading and writing.

My main medium is LEGO Digital Designer (though there are 200 pounds of miscellaneous LEGO bricks in my basement) and my main interest is space. I've been working on a series of space warships in minifig scale over at mocpages, which range from a 180 stud Corvette to a 560 stud Light Cruiser. Documentation is light because I'd rather be building than taking screenshots, and in fact there are several finished ships awaiting documentation on the web entirely.

Eurobricks seems to be the best resource on the web for LDD advice and information, and I've been enjoying the series of official LEGO models in LDD format immensely.

Once again, Hello!

Another MOCpages user moving to EB, eh? Welcome, Judah Nielson! Those are some nice LDD models you have. I hope you'll enjoy your time here, especially in the LDD Forum. :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks Judah! I must say your LDD spaceship designs are really very impressive, hope to see some of these grace the Sci-Fi/LDD subforums. I hope you enjoy the site and see you around! :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks! Like you, I live in Silicon Valley, and I'm always glad to see people from the same area joining.

In the meantime, enjoy your stay! :classic:

Another MOCpages user moving to EB, eh? Welcome, Judah Nielson! Those are some nice LDD models you have. I hope you'll enjoy your time here, especially in the LDD Forum. :classic:

Even MOCpages was a huge improvement over my original plan, which was just a flickr set of screenshots.

Even MOCpages was a huge improvement over my original plan, which was just a flickr set of screenshots.

flickr can be great, but only if you really get involved with groups, and while MOCpages has a ton of user-friendly features, its community isn't the best. I think you'll find the members here are much more helpful. I speak from experience. :classic: